|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too much of a coward to do anything but shoot your big mouth off!
Keep telling yourself that
Adif understanding

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> You sound like a fool. Stealth is all one needs if a punk kicks in your door! Hopefully they won't get in with a secured enough door with extra 2x4 added with the regular door jamb and repairing the dry wall on that side after instillation. And 2 bolt dead locks and a kick bar up against the door knob. Three inch screws going into the two strike plates, deep into the extra 2x4 jamb. That gives you plenty of time to hear the noise and be waiting in silence and stealth!
You know nothing of urban home security or urban guerilla combat techniques, Johnny Rebel.
lol.. Everyone but you is an idiot. Everyone but you is ill prepared for everything. I can enter a steal frame door without you ever knowing it unless you were in the same room watching. Do you know what a hydraulic ram is?

Nothing is error proof and nothing is fool proof. You have demonstrated to me that you are the fool to test it though. You should really drop the name wise and put pretending idiot in it's place.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too much of a coward to do anything but shoot your big mouth off!
Meanwhile, you think it's brave to hit someone in the face for talking and then bragging about it. Probably a little girl at that.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
After V.P. Biden gets a little legislation done.
The next thing, VP Biden will have the law go after those guns in the hands of fools, that think they need a military type weapon to protect themselves from harm.
Next the ones that use them to hunt with. In other words those that couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, unless they took ten shots or more.
Most everyone knows Biden has about as much of a chance of being President in 2016, as goose has of hatching geese on the White House lawn. But gun control, he thinks will get him some fame.
Obama has pitched gun control in V.P. Biden's lap to get done. V.P. Biden will use every tool at his command to get guns out of the hands of the radicals, such as we see on Columbus Topix. Will he use force? Who knows? National Guard? Maybe? Tanks, Armored Personnel Carriers. Build Bunkers Radicals, the law may be ah comin after you. Look out!!! V.P. Biden may draft you into the U.S. Army. Place your ass in Afghanistan. That should be fun. In the meantime, I will be practicing with my slingshot. People on here forget I am just out of high school. I need to work at Wendys some this weekend. Have a nice day radicals.
And while the VP is going after the "radicals" on topix, The real radicals like Adam Lanza will be killing more kids. And when it happens, you'll have people like yourself to thank for diverting effort away from the real threats.

Or maybe people like you are creating the diversion on purpose, maybe you really WANT it to happen again. Hmmm....
Louanne

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

A radical gay man like Adam Lanza has boyfriends and female acquaintences.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

things must be falling apart quickly for all the desperation to disarm citizens coming from washington.

wonder why?

would it be considered leading from behind when the POTUS schedules the very first meeting in the White House regarding sequester, a day after it has taken effect?

the 4 year vacation has caught up with the POTUS

he has not done his duty regarding financials, or protected embassies from attack and murder including rape.

he has thrown away billions to failed green energy companies.

inflation is rampent throughout; and cost of living rapidly rising.

time to pay the piper.

600 billion in new revenue was to also have 600 billion in spending cuts.
The tax is implemented on top earners costing them 600 billion annually.

They have between 520-570 further to cut depending whom you believe, to abide by the agreement.

Truly sorry you government workers are being made a pawn by the guy you elected; but you elected him so reap the reward.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

these argument over expenses is childish.

example:

a new start up business has 2 business partners arguing about money.

one owner wants to purchase equipment and have it installed so they can get started; and the other wants to join the country club first.

guess which parter is the President?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean open season on Marxists?
Does that frighten you, Hilljack? You're a filthy Marxist on top of being a regular anti-American piece of garbage, aren't you?

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean open season on Marxists?
You should know me well enough that I know your tricks of entrapment.

Use that public school educated brain of yours and figure it out.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

You cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry. Nicolae Ceausescu will explain it to when gou get to hell.
I still remember watching the firing squad do him and his wife in that Christmas of 1989. Good stuff.
ReddFoxdWeasell Hillyardd

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I still remember watching the firing squad do him and his wife in that Christmas of 1989. Good stuff.
You get dumber and dumber and dumber week by week by weak.....

Your honky cranium is the ultimate Black Hole.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

ReddFoxdWeasell Hillyardd wrote:
<quoted text>
You get dumber and dumber and dumber week by week by weak.....
Your honky cranium is the ultimate Black Hole.
Just get out of jail, moron? Or were you simply bothered by the thought of Communists being executed?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
Has anyone ever noticed, every Republican on here think they are a tad bit better educated, and they have those words like moron, or uneducated. In other words they know everything. Isn't that right Big Nose? And everyone else that has a different opinion, has about the same education as a 6th grader.
You're such a hick moron that you can't even see how your posts expose you as a dirt bag. When you earn a degree, let us know, boy. That said, I see plenty of smarts and common sense from folks who may not be college grads, actually work for a living, own a business and prove that you are a complete loser.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
Has anyone ever noticed, every Republican on here think they are a tad bit better educated, and they have those words like moron, or uneducated. In other words they know everything. Isn't that right Big Nose? And everyone else that has a different opinion, has about the same education as a 6th grader.
No. I give you reader, Che and Tranposition.

So you're anti-semitic too? May I aask you, how can anyone be an entire group of people. There are good and bad in every group.

Oh, I'm from DE. Biden isn't going to dick about gun control and has always been a huge baffoon joke.

Since: Jan 12

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
above plans with your shotgun in hand sounds like a good plan A
please have as much thought in plan B just in case.
Be safe.
Plan B is to make sure plan A doesn't fail.

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Everyone but you is an idiot. Everyone but you is ill prepared for everything. I can enter a steal frame door without you ever knowing it unless you were in the same room watching. Do you know what a hydraulic ram is?
Nothing is error proof and nothing is fool proof. You have demonstrated to me that you are the fool to test it though. You should really drop the name wise and put pretending idiot in it's place.
Bahahahaha, a hydraulic ram, huh! And a common street thug would use one to score a few electronics and a wedding ring? Well, he'd better have steel shanks in his Air Jordans when he runs over that 1/2 inch plywood lying just beyond the door loaded with 2 inch roofing nails.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
***** Attention ***** All Gun Owners ***** Read This!!
Talking about VP Biden!!!
Retired Army Brig. Gen. Stephen Xenakis, a former Army physician, told The Hill.He has a plan and hes working with leaders in Congress to get it done. Hes got great instincts on this.
Xenakis added that the administration will try to win public support for background checks on private gun sales as well as for imposing a limit on the number of bullets that a firearm can hold, and banning future sales of assault-style weapons.
BANNING FUTURE SALES, get your assault weapons while you can. Stock pile ammunition by the semiload. The fun with assault weapons will soon be coming to an end.
Go ahead and ban them. The only people buying today are the ones who didn't already have them.
LOL You think the criminals bought their guns legally?
Here's another bit of information for you, when you own a loader and make your own shells and a melting machine and make your own bullets....you never run out of ammunition.
Assualt weapons have been sold for a long time. Everyone knows a gunsmith or two or can convert a 10 magazine to 30 themselves.
You all think no one had a gun till Sandy Hook.
Gun control legislation will get nowhere except maybe background checks at guns shows. Which should have been in place years ago anyway.
Wake up. No assault weapon was taken into Sandy Hook school that day.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

I dont undestand the no background checks at gun shows. Any gun show ive been too, the vendors all have fax machines right there. You fill out a page and a half of stuff and fax it to the fbi and they give you a go ahead or no sale answer in return just like if you were at the gun shop.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
Losing your temper is foolish;
You mean like you did when a little girl said something you didn't like and you hit her in the face?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

You cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes you a long time to.answer the door I bet.
No, that's what 2nd floor bedroom windows are for! You yell down there, "Who is it?" No man, I don't answer surveys, have a good day!". Naw man, I don't want my grass cut today, I got it bro, have a nice day!" "No thank you, I don't need a new alarm system, thanks have a nice day!"

I never open the door or stand in front of it if a stranger knocks. Suburban folks need to learn that people are not always who they claim to be, and anyone can make an ID with a wallet picture, a computer, and a laminate press at a office supply store. Trick no good this way! I didn't make it this far being a clueless mark.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 12 min Retired SOF 89
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 21 min Old Guy 29,445
Poll: Obama's approval rating still low in Ohio 1 hr Oliver Canterberry 3
Mother Chased Out Of Home By Armed Man 3 hr Oliver Canterberry 4
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 3 hr Morgan 2,698
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 4 hr They cannot kill a Spook 42
Students wear burqas in Texas High School 4 hr Duke for Mayor 3
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 5 hr Male 2,949
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 19 hr eden 846
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••