Since: Aug 12

United States

#4945 Feb 27, 2013
There are no MELOWESES that voted six times for republicans......
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/19/oh...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4946 Feb 27, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
It took me several minutes before I put that in there about the Second Amendment. The Government can't let a bunch of looney tunes take over the country either. Scare the Hell out of people, maybe take their possessions. Who knows what they might try.
100,000,000 law abiding gun owners say no.

you are the loony tune group; and you will lose badly this battle you feel you have to win.

your group is scaring the hell out of people; and reason why the shelves are bare across this country in gun stores.

if you add all USA law enforcement and military together, and add in all the UN forces, the deer hunters of America outnumber them.

you willing to risk your life thinking that all those enforcement folks who swore to uphold the constitution are now going to commit treason and follow your demented ilk?

I think not; and guarantee so.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#4947 Feb 27, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
100,000,000 law abiding gun owners say no.
you are the loony tune group; and you will lose badly this battle you feel you have to win.
your group is scaring the hell out of people; and reason why the shelves are bare across this country in gun stores.
if you add all USA law enforcement and military together, and add in all the UN forces, the deer hunters of America outnumber them.
you willing to risk your life thinking that all those enforcement folks who swore to uphold the constitution are now going to commit treason and follow your demented ilk?
I think not; and guarantee so.
Here we go with the treason claim again.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4950 Feb 27, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked like a dog for Obama. I was able to vote in Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Michigan, Tennessee, Missouri. Illinois, boy was it fun. I lost count of the times, in each state. We just wanted our man reelected was all. Just shut the Hell UP!
what a blast to watch him impeached.
Adif understanding

Chicago, IL

#4951 Feb 27, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Republican thinking. He forgot more than Republicans will ever know. You have no room to talk. I remember the last Republican in the White House. What is wrong with you people that were stupid enough to vote for George W. Bush?
So you don't know Obama's vision for America either? Good to know thatt even his supporters are clueless and resort to defensive measure when asked to articulate that message.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4952 Feb 27, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
And everyone thinks they are a sniper!
proof is in the pudding.

fantasies are what liberals believe, so if you think you are a sniper, then squeeeeeeeze the trigger.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4953 Feb 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go with the treason claim again.
only liberals re-define fact as claims.
and you wonder why you were left behind.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4954 Feb 27, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked like a dog for Obama. I was able to vote in Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Michigan, Tennessee, Missouri. Illinois, boy was it fun. I lost count of the times, in each state. We just wanted our man reelected was all. Just shut the Hell UP!
here is your reshaped milk bone

well what a milk bone becomes after a dog who actually earned it already ate it.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4955 Feb 27, 2013
d-pants wrote:
<quoted text> yeah....wrong.
A military style weapon is any weapon, painted all flat black. But I guess only leftist morons would know that.
hey moron

under the Clinton assault weapon ban....replacing plastic stock with a wooden one made it legal. Guns were shipped with 10 round magazines. 30 round magazines prices tripled; but the supply was readily available.

and again moron......painted pink, a slingshot with a tire weight loaded and aimed at your head from 10 feet away would be best if considered an assault weapon.

PS: you best hope a legal CCW person is near to save you in above situation.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#4956 Feb 27, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
only liberals re-define fact as claims.
and you wonder why you were left behind.
Uhhhhh, what?

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#4957 Feb 27, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Whatever works in your imagination I guess. Your original premise was that you just shot his buddy in the face, now your cowering on the floor waiting to ambush them.
I'm betting the only certain thing should that ever happen with you being involved is that the room will smell like pee for a couple days.
Idiot, hearing guns shooting is nothing new to me! Getting in battles is nothing new either. Being afraid to destroy a threat is nonexistent. How I choose to hold my ground in a battle doesn't matter as long as I'm the one still drawing breath when the smoke clears. And I'll pee on the carcasses when it's all over.
Adif understanding

Chicago, IL

#4958 Feb 27, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Idiot, hearing guns shooting is nothing new to me! Getting in battles is nothing new either. Being afraid to destroy a threat is nonexistent. How I choose to hold my ground in a battle doesn't matter as long as I'm the one still drawing breath when the smoke clears. And I'll pee on the carcasses when it's all over.
I of a firm belief that from what you have said, you will not be the one still drawing breath. Your comments have convinced me that you will lose any real gun battle in your home. You should sell all your guns and put 911 on speed dial. Perhaps you should move close to a doughnut shop too.

Columbus, OH

#4960 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>Ok moron, exactly where did anyone say anything about paper targets. And I could tell you more then a few things about people shooting back.
Boy, I've seen things in my past that would've made a phony rebel like you puke your breakfast and not eat or sleep for a week! Me, I would just go someplace and order a nice steak dinner and talk about how ugly the scene was with brains and all stuck to the ceiling! Been there, seen it! So you can't tell me what a shot gun won't do to flesh. OO #9 or even bird shot # 4 will put holes into a chump and remove pieces of flesh.
You keep your lil AR-15, country boy, but in the jungle of the urban streets, a shotty will best serve the purpose if that door gets kicked!

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#4962 Feb 27, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
***** Attention ***** All Gun Owners ***** Read This!!
Talking about VP Biden!!!
Retired Army Brig. Gen. Stephen Xenakis, a former Army physician, told The Hill.He has a plan and hes working with leaders in Congress to get it done. Hes got great instincts on this.
Xenakis added that the administration will try to win public support for background checks on private gun sales as well as for imposing a limit on the number of bullets that a firearm can hold, and banning future sales of assault-style weapons.
BANNING FUTURE SALES, get your assault weapons while you can. Stock pile ammunition by the semiload. The fun with assault weapons will soon be coming to an end.
It will soon be open season on Marxists...like....
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4964 Feb 27, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Idiot, hearing guns shooting is nothing new to me! Getting in battles is nothing new either. Being afraid to destroy a threat is nonexistent. How I choose to hold my ground in a battle doesn't matter as long as I'm the one still drawing breath when the smoke clears. And I'll pee on the carcasses when it's all over.
you have spirit, spunk

Columbus, OH

#4965 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>I of a firm belief that from what you have said, you will not be the one still drawing breath. Your comments have convinced me that you will lose any real gun battle in your home. You should sell all your guns and put 911 on speed dial. Perhaps you should move close to a doughnut shop too.
You sound like a fool. Stealth is all one needs if a punk kicks in your door! Hopefully they won't get in with a secured enough door with extra 2x4 added with the regular door jamb and repairing the dry wall on that side after instillation. And 2 bolt dead locks and a kick bar up against the door knob. Three inch screws going into the two strike plates, deep into the extra 2x4 jamb. That gives you plenty of time to hear the noise and be waiting in silence and stealth!
You know nothing of urban home security or urban guerilla combat techniques, Johnny Rebel.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4966 Feb 27, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> You sound like a fool. Stealth is all one needs if a punk kicks in your door! Hopefully they won't get in with a secured enough door with extra 2x4 added with the regular door jamb and repairing the dry wall on that side after instillation. And 2 bolt dead locks and a kick bar up against the door knob. Three inch screws going into the two strike plates, deep into the extra 2x4 jamb. That gives you plenty of time to hear the noise and be waiting in silence and stealth!
You know nothing of urban home security or urban guerilla combat techniques, Johnny Rebel.
above plans with your shotgun in hand sounds like a good plan A

please have as much thought in plan B just in case.

Be safe.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4970 Feb 27, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
***** Attention ***** All Gun Owners ***** Read This!!
Talking about VP Biden!!!
Retired Army Brig. Gen. Stephen Xenakis, a former Army physician, told The Hill.He has a plan and hes working with leaders in Congress to get it done. Hes got great instincts on this.
Xenakis added that the administration will try to win public support for background checks on private gun sales as well as for imposing a limit on the number of bullets that a firearm can hold, and banning future sales of assault-style weapons.
BANNING FUTURE SALES, get your assault weapons while you can. Stock pile ammunition by the semiload. The fun with assault weapons will soon be coming to an end.
assault rifles coming to an end.

global manufacturers have produced 100's of millions of them.

having a temporary ban (3 years) will only cause layoffs in America for those in the manufacturing industry.

oversea's they are doubling production; and tripling in some cases.

look how well the feds have kept pot out of this country.

I am sure everyone is confident they will do a better job with guns.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4971 Feb 27, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too much of a coward to do anything but shoot your big mouth off!
it is you who will go pale, when you try to force your lunatic fantasy ideas.

good luck
Adif understanding

Chicago, IL

#4973 Feb 27, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Boy, I've seen things in my past that would've made a phony rebel like you puke your breakfast and not eat or sleep for a week! Me, I would just go someplace and order a nice steak dinner and talk about how ugly the scene was with brains and all stuck to the ceiling! Been there, seen it! So you can't tell me what a shot gun won't do to flesh. OO #9 or even bird shot # 4 will put holes into a chump and remove pieces of flesh.
You keep your lil AR-15, country boy, but in the jungle of the urban streets, a shotty will best serve the purpose if that door gets kicked!
Stop being a moron and pretending something was said that wasn't. Who said anything about an AR15? A MP5 or MP9 are much better for CQC. I can also say from experience, anyone who claims to have been in situations like you describe does not go around talking about brains stuck all over the cealiing. You are a tool posing about things you know nothing about.

Good luck in your imaginary land there buddy. You will get yourself killed, preferably sooner then later, but it will be on your own accord.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COPS lives MATTER 4 min Duke for Mayor 190
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 15 min d pantz 4,931
4 cheetah cubs from 2 moms share first playtime... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 1 hr d pantz 91
Gas Prices Dip Below $2 A Gallon Across Central... 2 hr d pantz 11
Mary E. White 2 hr Big Johnson 1
2 magical days until Christmas 2 hr Latrina Waters 72
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web