Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#4916 Feb 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Because most burglars work with snipers.
Exactly my point!! These idiots keep arguing a battle field scenario but I'm talking about everyday home defense!
I'm seen what a shot gun blast can do to a head at less than 25 feet. I worked for Franklin Co. Coroners for one summer in the 80's. The walls of that house had to be scraped with a painters 9 inch scraper!!

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#4917 Feb 26, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh... Why do you assume you are the only one armed? I bet you think you can hide right beside the door waiting on someone to enter the room and the wall will protect you from the shots they fire at you in anger. That's the only way your scenario works you know, if the other guy isn't shooting at you.
Get yourself killed. It really doesn't matter to me. Just do not insist that I'm as disarmed and disabled so I can ensure I'm living.
Oh, and lead deer slugs can't penetrate drywall or bedroom doors?? I'm lying on my stomach while the stupid angry thug is shooting his rifle chest high...I prefer the shotty with 00 buck and backed with deer slug! The knees and face are history, his anger will only speed his demise.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4918 Feb 26, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> The scenario is inside a house or did you miss that? I'll bet anything that an intruder who was kicking on a door to gain entry got a blast in the face from someone waiting at the top of a staircase, his pals would run like hell!
You and that other clown keep thinking about a street battle, but I keep saying "If some thug came in"!
I missed the inside the house part; and thought you were someone else replying about another post.

sorry.

your shotgun is a mighty choice of weapon in that scenario....the best.
Spookhere F trolls

Detroit, MI

#4919 Feb 26, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, and lead deer slugs can't penetrate drywall or bedroom doors?? I'm lying on my stomach while the stupid angry thug is shooting his rifle chest high...I prefer the shotty with 00 buck and backed with deer slug! The knees and face are history, his anger will only speed his demise.
But when an Obama voter crosses the boundary of my land I can put down with a single round far enough out from my house I will not smell his rotten carcass yet close enough he will be coyote bait.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#4920 Feb 26, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh... Why do you assume you are the only one armed? I bet you think you can hide right beside the door waiting on someone to enter the room and the wall will protect you from the shots they fire at you in anger. That's the only way your scenario works you know, if the other guy isn't shooting at you.
Get yourself killed. It really doesn't matter to me. Just do not insist that I'm as disarmed and disabled so I can ensure I'm living.
you're an idiot. Shooting at paper targets ain't the same as someone moving around and shooting back ...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4921 Feb 26, 2013
Spookhere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
But when an Obama voter crosses the boundary of my land I can put down with a single round far enough out from my house I will not smell his rotten carcass yet close enough he will be coyote bait.
understood completely; and agree would be best.

what does a coyote bring these days?
Spookhere F trolls

Detroit, MI

#4925 Feb 26, 2013
Toenail s
Pale Rider wrote:
Should Obama nudge the Second Admendment a little bit to the side, to get at those guns people don't need? What we have on here is a bunch of peeople that don't like Obama and never have. He has to show those that never voted for him, their voice will not be heard. What happens if the government say these weapons are theirs.
Get rid of your guns before the government takes them, to use as their own. Could it happen? Who knows. Will drones be used?
You don't need toenails, should a cdc lab rat pull yours off?
You don't need teeth should a government agent pull yours?
You don't use your balls should Hilliary Clinton pull yours off so she can have a spare set?
Spookhere F trolls

Detroit, MI

#4929 Feb 26, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you enjoy getting something you use, nailed to a wagon loaded with straw? Then use a torch to light the fire, then hand you a knife? Would that be fun?
Something I use? This is a fantasy that could never happen because there isn't scum like you on earth to get me in that situation. Try going to a hog farm on castration day and pick yourself out a pair of balls
gaccat

Pittsburgh, PA

#4931 Feb 26, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Questioning a impeachment wont stop gun manfactoring to much Tax Moneys made

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#4932 Feb 26, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
City Slicker F, you wouldn't known a Boar from a Sow. You are the one with no balls or brains.
Look down at the laser sights on your chest, dirtbag.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#4933 Feb 26, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
What is good for Obama, is good for America. Remember Mitt Romney supporters, you LOST!
Yeah because we didnt go vote 6 times each for Romney.
Robert

Lees Summit, MO

#4935 Feb 26, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
What is good for Obama, is good for America. Remember Mitt Romney supporters, you LOST!
What exactly is Obama's vision for America? All he does is campaign. Who exactly is running the country? It does not seem to be the President. He just jets around reading from a teleprompter. He has probably never seen the speech he is about to give until it rolls by on the screen.
Robert

Lees Summit, MO

#4936 Feb 26, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and you explained perfectly the need for officers and management, to keep idiots like you from killing yourself.
your shot gun has a maximum effective range of 200yds; but inside that range a very formidable weapon.
I would shoot you in the face 1000yds away & 800 yds out of range for you. on the first silenced shot, you head would look like you had a grenade lodged in your throat.
Please do not get yourself in a battle you lose instantly.
Think.
And everyone thinks they are a sniper!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#4937 Feb 26, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Should Obama nudge the Second Admendment a little bit to the side, to get at those guns people don't need?
Obama has no more right to tell me what I need than you do...

Since: Aug 12

United States

#4938 Feb 26, 2013
The Caesar Obamus gun stimulus has actually worked incredibly well for arms dealers.
d-pants

United States

#4939 Feb 27, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Scary looking.
maybe if you're afraid of your own shadow...
d-pants

United States

#4940 Feb 27, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
My civil war 50/70 rifle is considered a military style weapon as well as my bolt action mosin Nagant M41 rifle.
Both are military style weapons. What's your point?
are they really? Why?
d-pants

United States

#4941 Feb 27, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
to a leftist moron like yourself?
a plastic gun stock in lieu of a wooden one.
a wood stocked weapon poses no assault.
yeah....wrong.
A military style weapon is any weapon, painted all flat black. But I guess only leftist morons would know that.
Adif understanding

Chicago, IL

#4942 Feb 27, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, and lead deer slugs can't penetrate drywall or bedroom doors?? I'm lying on my stomach while the stupid angry thug is shooting his rifle chest high...I prefer the shotty with 00 buck and backed with deer slug! The knees and face are history, his anger will only speed his demise.
lol.. Whatever works in your imagination I guess. Your original premise was that you just shot his buddy in the face, now your cowering on the floor waiting to ambush them.

I'm betting the only certain thing should that ever happen with you being involved is that the room will smell like pee for a couple days.
Adif understanding

Chicago, IL

#4943 Feb 27, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> you're an idiot. Shooting at paper targets ain't the same as someone moving around and shooting back ...
Ok moron, exactly where did anyone say anything about paper targets. And I could tell you more then a few things about people shooting back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 7 min d pantz 4,037
The Poll: Is Obama doing a good job? 28 min Big Johnson 9
Ohio trooper pleads guilty to civil rights charges 54 min E has left the bu... 2
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr The real Housewiv... 2,482
President Ebola 2 hr Male 713
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 2 hr Black Rhino 145
Where did the famous stimulus $$$ go? 3 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]