Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

d-pants wrote:
Military style wepon. Do any of you know what that means?
to a leftist moron like yourself?

a plastic gun stock in lieu of a wooden one.

a wood stocked weapon poses no assault.
favcax

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

http://youtube.com/watch...
Questioning a Period of doubt Obama will not and all the Gun Manufactors and Dealer/Sales will also laugh at all the Fe's/Tax Money collected on Gun sales
VADoc

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

d-pants wrote:
My civil war 50/70 rifle is considered a military style weapon as well as my bolt action mosin Nagant M41 rifle.
Both are military style weapons. What's your point?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

d-pants wrote:
Yeah. Scary looking.

Since: Jan 12

Chagrin Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>My first line of defense is a sticker that says Trespassers will be violated repeatedly". My second line of defense is a sticker that says "The owner of this property is dangerously armed. If you can read this, you should make peace with your maker before attempted to cause harm in anyway."
But of course if someone breaks into someone's house who hasn't spent all the money for an alarm system, doesn't spend the money on feeding and taking care of animals, leaves a door unlocked for a loved one got what they deserved right?
You are living in a fantasy world. Gang members are not afraid of a shotgun blast. Meth heads gorged out of their minds probably won't give a crap. Sure, the typical democrat voter criminal will sht his pants and run and hide, unfortunately, the world isn't full of them and we have to deal with people who are not pansies. And yes, I have stared down the barrel of a gun being held by a criminal in the commission of a crime. I've stared down the barrel of someone intent on killing me too. Do you seriously think our military which is comprised of ordinary people cower and hide when they are being shot at in combat? There is nothing that says kill or be killed like watching you buddy die right beside you.
I'm not some super badass either. But I would walk in a hail of bullets to exact revenge over the death of someone I cared about. So don't think for a minute there are not people who will stop at nothing to kill the person who killed their friend, brother, lover, whatever. Especially when they think they are next unless they kill you first. Having the weapon does not automagically make you the winner of a shootout.
I'd dare anyone to come at me with the intent to kill me while I'm welding a shot gun loaded with 00 backed with slugs 2x2!! I don't care how angry they are, their face and knees will be gone! Thugs are not super men and Meth or crack won't make their flesh bullet proof either.
I don't care how much adrenaline they work up, a blast to the face will cure that adrenaline rush instantly, guarantee!!! You are living in Hollywood movie land if you think a 12 gauge to the face won't put someone down. You been watching too many Terminator movies.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
What you have described is the present.
With some of the evil (United States full of it everywhere) in those that are affiliated with al Qaeda. I sometimes wonder what do those people really want.

You were smart enough to catch what I had written. Could we be in those end times? I do not know. But I leave you with this. You will be one of the few that can read this and understand.

As you read some of the very evil thoughts some write above, about me. I have written in such a way, to see how evil people will react. Isn't it funny how evil works?

Evil people who pretend to be what they are not will become worse than ever, as they fool others and are fooled themselves.
Spookhere F trolls

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
With some of the evil (United States full of it everywhere) in those that are affiliated with al Qaeda. I sometimes wonder what do those people really want.
You were smart enough to catch what I had written. Could we be in those end times? I do not know. But I leave you with this. You will be one of the few that can read this and understand.
As you read some of the very evil thoughts some write above, about me. I have written in such a way, to see how evil people will react. Isn't it funny how evil works?
Evil people who pretend to be what they are not will become worse than ever, as they fool others and are fooled themselves.
The evil ones like you want people to be unarmed. Jesus said two swords are enough. One being the word of god the second a real sword. From that I believe Jesus wanted Christians and Jews as well armwd as any government employee would be. Thus if a cop can possess a particular weapon so should a citizen be able to possess said weapon.

Hence I am well armwd and well practiced. So bring it on sh1t stain.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Spookhere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
The evil ones like you want people to be unarmed. Jesus said two swords are enough. One being the word of god the second a real sword. From that I believe Jesus wanted Christians and Jews as well armwd as any government employee would be. Thus if a cop can possess a particular weapon so should a citizen be able to possess said weapon.
Hence I am well armwd and well practiced. So bring it on sh1t stain.
I don't give a damn about you or how many weapons you have. If I could care any less I would. What you write only makes good sense only to you. If you are so damn eager to fight. Go to Afghanistan, use your skills there. Take your friends with you.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a damn about you or how many weapons you have.
Uh huh. That's why you're on here advocating confiscations, extra fees, etc., and alleging your face-punching prowess, just to try to get a rise out of people so you can turn them in for being a threat. Because you don't give a damn.... Riiiight!
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh. That's why you're on here advocating confiscations, extra fees, etc., and alleging your face-punching prowess, just to try to get a rise out of people so you can turn them in for being a threat. Because you don't give a damn.... Riiiight!
Right, if that is what you think. I never read so much from fools. Where do you get all this foolish talk?

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, if that is what you think. I never read so much from fools. Where do you get all this foolish talk?
Where do you get yours?

Mein Kampf?

Communist Manifesto?

Rules for Radicals?

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
From your posts.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Pale Rider...how could that be missed?
The number of predictions that 'we are in the end times' are like grains of sand in an hour glass. Too many to fathom.

We could be now, that's not for anyone to know. Jesus said 'No man shall know the day or hour. I shall come like a thief in the night.'

I know what is prophesied. Look to the east and live as morally as you can. No one is perfect. This world could have one day, it could have a mulitude of trillions of centuries.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
There are some very good people on this forum. If you intend to provoke evil, you will rarely disappointed.

No, true evil is never funny, nor is the way it works. Evil always will find a victim. WWJD?

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Hey pale face.
Greg Abbott, Texas Attorney General used state funds to run ads in Albany and New York City telling New York gun owners that they could move to Texas and bring their guns.  This was done in response to the new strict gun control laws enacted in the state of New York by Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
One of the provisions in Texas that supports gun ownership is the Castle Doctrine, which gives a home or property owner the legal right to use force, including deadly force to protect themselves, their family and their property from criminals who threaten them. 
Some Texas homeowners are doing just that.In Houston, a family of three was at home on evening of Feb. 21.  Around 8:30 pm, there was a knock on the door.  The father sees a young man about the same age as his 21 year old son, so he opens the door. 
He described what happened next:“I see a young boy and I think it is a friend of my son so I open it a little bit.  These guys push and out comes two more, they push me on the ground.”After shoving the father to the floor, the three intruders went after the mother.  The son quickly retrieved his dad’s gun and started shooting at the intruders. 
According to the dad:“I just hear a couple of times; boom, boom, boom. One young life is lost.”The son had shot one of the intruders and the other two fled.  When police arrived, they found one of the intruders in a back bedroom who had died from his bullet wounds.  The other two had fled the scene but were soon captured.  Police report at this time that no charges are pending against the son because under the Castle Doctrine, he was legally in the right to shoot and kill the intruders.
In a second incident, this time in Dallas area, another intruder was shot and killed by an armed homeowner.  The home of an elderly man had been broken into on numerous occasions.
Last week, the homeowner heard a commotion outside his house and went out to investigate.  He saw a man trying to climb through a window into his house, so he shot the intruder and killed him.Police say no charges will be filed because the elderly man was legally justified under the Castle Doctrine.  However, the intruder’s family are all upset over the death, claiming that the homeowner should have warned the intruder that he was armed and ready to shoot.  Consequently, they are blaming the homeowner for the death and not their relative.  Oh yeah, did I mention that the intruder had an 18 page rap sheet full of burglaries and thefts?
Texas makes no secret of the Castle Doctrine or of allowing homeowners to shoot intruders.  If someone is stupid enough to break into a house that isn’t theirs, they deserve to get whatever comes their way.
If Democrats have their way, these homeowners would have been defenseless and unable to protect themselves, their family or possessions from the intruders.  What would have happened to the first family with their being three intruders?  They were shot at while going after the mother.  Did they have plans to violate her in front of her family?  We can’t answer those questions, but Democrats want to make it so you don’t have to ask, you’ll find out first hand because you won’t have a gun to protect you.
Let me ask you this question?  If you were that 21 year old son, which would you want to live with the rest of your life – the memory of watching three men brutalize your parents or knowing you saved them from it by shooting the criminals?
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> I'd dare anyone to come at me with the intent to kill me while I'm welding a shot gun loaded with 00 backed with slugs 2x2!! I don't care how angry they are, their face and knees will be gone! Thugs are not super men and Meth or crack won't make their flesh bullet proof either.
I don't care how much adrenaline they work up, a blast to the face will cure that adrenaline rush instantly, guarantee!!! You are living in Hollywood movie land if you think a 12 gauge to the face won't put someone down. You been watching too many Terminator movies.
Sigh... Why do you assume you are the only one armed? I bet you think you can hide right beside the door waiting on someone to enter the room and the wall will protect you from the shots they fire at you in anger. That's the only way your scenario works you know, if the other guy isn't shooting at you.

Get yourself killed. It really doesn't matter to me. Just do not insist that I'm as disarmed and disabled so I can ensure I'm living.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> I'd dare anyone to come at me with the intent to kill me while I'm welding a shot gun loaded with 00 backed with slugs 2x2!! I don't care how angry they are, their face and knees will be gone! Thugs are not super men and Meth or crack won't make their flesh bullet proof either.
and you explained perfectly the need for officers and management, to keep idiots like you from killing yourself.

your shot gun has a maximum effective range of 200yds; but inside that range a very formidable weapon.

I would shoot you in the face 1000yds away & 800 yds out of range for you. on the first silenced shot, you head would look like you had a grenade lodged in your throat.

Please do not get yourself in a battle you lose instantly.

Think.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and you explained perfectly the need for officers and management, to keep idiots like you from killing yourself.
your shot gun has a maximum effective range of 200yds; but inside that range a very formidable weapon.
I would shoot you in the face 1000yds away & 800 yds out of range for you. on the first silenced shot, you head would look like you had a grenade lodged in your throat.
Think.
Because most burglars work with snipers.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Because most burglars work with snipers.
not all burglars are stupid like you.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Think.
The scenario is inside a house or did you miss that? I'll bet anything that an intruder who was kicking on a door to gain entry got a blast in the face from someone waiting at the top of a staircase, his pals would run like hell!
You and that other clown keep thinking about a street battle, but I keep saying "If some thug came in"!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus