|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Spookhere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
That describes the left perfectly.
It is description of the cowards on the right. Those that are afraid of their shadow.

In the last days there will be very difficult times. People will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred. They will be unloving and unforgiving; they will slander others and have no self-control; they will be cruel and have no interest in what is good. They will betray their friends, be reckless, be puffed up with pride, and love pleasure rather than God. They will act as if they are religious, but they will reject the power that could make them godly. You must stay away from people like that.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
To those on the LEFT! Read very carefully. Especially all those that want to hoard, and not share.
Instead would choose to fight.
In the last days there will be very difficult times. People will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred. They will be unloving and unforgiving; they will slander others and have no self-control; they will be cruel and have no interest in what is good. They will betray their friends, be reckless, be puffed up with pride, and love pleasure rather than God. They will act as if they are religious, but they will reject the power that could make them godly. You must stay away from people like that.
What you have described is the present.
Spookhere F trolls

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
It is description of the cowards on the right. Those that are afraid of their shadow.
The left are the ones who steal.more and.more.money claim to be of.some faith yet constantly steal from.others under the guise of government
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, don't have any money. Spent it all on supplies and ammo.
Lets say you have ammo, food? All of it can be put in the trunk of a 2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata. Not a lot, is it?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like saying you busted someone in the face for running their mouth? Oh, wait. That was you.
You just like giving the impression, you are bad to the bone.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>The easiest way to get dead is to assume that a: the people who broke into your home to rob it and are willing to harm you in the process are pussies scared of their own shadow, and b: that they will have no feelings for the person you just killed and will abandon them like dropping the wrapper from a pack of smokes. Those are the qualities of some people but certainly not all.
Unless the intruders are somehow linked to Al Qaeda and think their death will score them 72 virgins, I doubt very seriously if after the first guy's head is decapitated by the shotgun blast to the face, that his buddies will be anxious to be the next in line to receive the same fate! Most home invaders are not expecting to get into a back n forth gun battle over an Xbox and a handfull of your wife's costume jewelry.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The criminals didn't have assault weapons back then.
You have an excuse to own an assault weapon no matter what it is. Do you live in Detroit? Have you ever thought of moving? I live in an area where people have got shot for breaking and entering. All that was used was a 357.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Unless the intruders are somehow linked to Al Qaeda and think their death will score them 72 virgins, I doubt very seriously if after the first guy's head is decapitated by the shotgun blast to the face, that his buddies will be anxious to be the next in line to receive the same fate! Most home invaders are not expecting to get into a back n forth gun battle over an Xbox and a handfull of your wife's costume jewelry.
That makes real good sense. I wouldn't care to face a shotgun, for a bar of Gold.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
What you have described is the present.
Non of us know, but it isn't looking like when I was a kid for sure. How about you SL?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets say you have ammo, food? All of it can be put in the trunk of a 2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata. Not a lot, is it?
It will barely fit in two 10x10x8 storage units. A bit bigger than your Miata's trunk.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You just like giving the impression, you are bad to the bone.
Not "bad", just as prepared as I can be.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You have an excuse to own an assault weapon no matter what it is.
None of your business why I want it. And as long as I don't use it in the commission of a crime, it's none of the government's business either.
Do you live in Detroit? Have you ever thought of moving?
Nope. I like my rural setting.
I live in an area where people have got shot for breaking and entering. All that was used was a 357.
So? Some people paint their houses white, and others paint theirs blue or gray. That's the cool thing about liberty. You get to CHOOSE... as long as you don't harm another or violate their rights.
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Unless the intruders are somehow linked to Al Qaeda and think their death will score them 72 virgins, I doubt very seriously if after the first guy's head is decapitated by the shotgun blast to the face, that his buddies will be anxious to be the next in line to receive the same fate! Most home invaders are not expecting to get into a back n forth gun battle over an Xbox and a handfull of your wife's costume jewelry.
lol.. You sir are an idiot. First, what makes you think the second guy is not armed? What makes you so sure that you would get the second guy before he gets you? What makes you think that the person who's head is all over your walls isn't the lover or brother or somehow otherwise connected to the first in some way that it stops being about a handful of fake jewels and about revenge after you killed the person they cared about?

I am glad you said most though. I just feel pity for the dead innocent home owners and residents who will be involved in the other then most when they are law abiding and have their arms confiscated while the criminals who by the very nature of being a criminal doesn't care about the laws, have every (illegal) weapon they need to kill everyone involved. Just do a google search for home invasion homicide and you will find a crap load of home invasions where the victim was killed. You will also find a crap load where the victim suffered life threatening injuries.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Katrina should've been proof enough for anyone who doubts what will happen when a major financial collapse happens, and it will, because that's the only way for the anti-christ to come in and usher his global domination scheme ( for the christian believers on here). There will be NO GOVERNMENT HELP, and if you are not prepared with a survival kit, ie., rifle w/ 30 round mag, plenty of ammo, water, food, various supplies, you and your family will be SOL!

After the stores have been raided in the case of a societal/financial collapse, that will happen globally (read Rev. chp.6) week one will be the start of cities and small towns scraping for survival. The suburbanites are not exempt from basic human nature of survival when all food, power, and water is gone. Crying, hungry children and infants will drive parents to lose what morality they have to feed and shelter their young.

Week four into a societal collapse, will bring out the savagery of roaming bands of pillagers who will target their own communities first until nothing is left to consume. The highways will be a mesh of abandoned cars out of fuel, or either blockaded by law enforcement or local militia types. THIS IS NOT SCI-FI, and for you liberals that think these people are wrong about what this government is trying to do with the 2nd amendment NEED TO WAKE UP.

WEEK 6, no government employees working the local water treatment plant, thus the faucet is dry. No employees at your Giant Eagle or Walmart because the shelves are empty, the mice are even angry because there's not even a grain of rice left on the floor. No baby formula, no feminine products, soap, toilet paper, NOTHING.

With no weapon (rifle with ammo, survivalist knife, pistol, bow), no water, no food, the average urbanite and suburbanite is SOL!

I may not like the vitriolic way the some conservative posters express about urban welfare poor, but I do agree that the way the government is acting since the school massacre is infringing on the 2nd amendment. If you who doubt the intentions of the fed's limiting the magazines of rifles and banning a certain type of 'look' of a rifle, is to 'de-fang' the people, you are lolled to sleep for sure. It's not to late to ((((((((WAKE UP)))))))

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. You sir are an idiot. First, what makes you think the second guy is not armed? What makes you so sure that you would get the second guy before he gets you? What makes you think that the person who's head is all over your walls isn't the lover or brother or somehow otherwise connected to the first in some way that it stops being about a handful of fake jewels and about revenge after you killed the person they cared about?
I am glad you said most though. I just feel pity for the dead innocent home owners and residents who will be involved in the other then most when they are law abiding and have their arms confiscated while the criminals who by the very nature of being a criminal doesn't care about the laws, have every (illegal) weapon they need to kill everyone involved. Just do a google search for home invasion homicide and you will find a crap load of home invasions where the victim was killed. You will also find a crap load where the victim suffered life threatening injuries.
Did you research how many of those invasion homicides were people who didn't have a first line of defense [ barking dogs, alarm system, adequate secure locks on doors /windows]. If those innocent people had those things plus a shotgun or semi auto rifle and/or gun, would the same results have happened! I think not, sir. The very sound and power of a shotgun blast would send the most hardened thug invader to abandoned his dead homie with no head, and get the hell outta there alive. You are a fool and a joker if you think 'love' will be the cause of the secong guy to lose his entire face for a losing chance at challenging another 6 or 7 shells in that shotgun!! You sound like a imbecile, sir.

Now research how many thugs with no face are around to tell their stories of successful home invasions, and their 'revengeful' and daring charge into that bedroom to face the 6 shells that were ready in that smoke filled room. Research that!
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Did you research how many of those invasion homicides were people who didn't have a first line of defense [ barking dogs, alarm system, adequate secure locks on doors /windows]. If those innocent people had those things plus a shotgun or semi auto rifle and/or gun, would the same results have happened! I think not, sir. The very sound and power of a shotgun blast would send the most hardened thug invader to abandoned his dead homie with no head, and get the hell outta there alive. You are a fool and a joker if you think 'love' will be the cause of the secong guy to lose his entire face for a losing chance at challenging another 6 or 7 shells in that shotgun!! You sound like a imbecile, sir.
Now research how many thugs with no face are around to tell their stories of successful home invasions, and their 'revengeful' and daring charge into that bedroom to face the 6 shells that were ready in that smoke filled room. Research that!
My first line of defense is a sticker that says Trespassers will be violated repeatedly". My second line of defense is a sticker that says "The owner of this property is dangerously armed. If you can read this, you should make peace with your maker before attempted to cause harm in anyway."

But of course if someone breaks into someone's house who hasn't spent all the money for an alarm system, doesn't spend the money on feeding and taking care of animals, leaves a door unlocked for a loved one got what they deserved right?

You are living in a fantasy world. Gang members are not afraid of a shotgun blast. Meth heads gorged out of their minds probably won't give a crap. Sure, the typical democrat voter criminal will sht his pants and run and hide, unfortunately, the world isn't full of them and we have to deal with people who are not pansies. And yes, I have stared down the barrel of a gun being held by a criminal in the commission of a crime. I've stared down the barrel of someone intent on killing me too. Do you seriously think our military which is comprised of ordinary people cower and hide when they are being shot at in combat? There is nothing that says kill or be killed like watching you buddy die right beside you.

I'm not some super badass either. But I would walk in a hail of bullets to exact revenge over the death of someone I cared about. So don't think for a minute there are not people who will stop at nothing to kill the person who killed their friend, brother, lover, whatever. Especially when they think they are next unless they kill you first. Having the weapon does not automagically make you the winner of a shootout.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't take into consideration the cleanup time.
1 flare on the way out

2 second clean up time.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You have an excuse to own an assault weapon no matter what it is. Do you live in Detroit? Have you ever thought of moving? I live in an area where people have got shot for breaking and entering. All that was used was a 357.
an assault weapon, is any weapon used against you period.

you leftists want to re-define everything.

did you know that recoil is cut by over 50% in what you call an assault rifle?

did you know that 12 year olds compete in small bore rifle events using AR-15's almost exclusively?
olympic events with AR-15 rifles currently.

did you ever try logical thinking; and realize both the CT & CO shooters were mentally disturbed and should have been kept away from society? Same as dude in Ft. Hood and the one who shot Gabby Giffords.

All mental patients, that should have been locked up. All registered Democrat voters too.

mental midgets like yourself have ZERO creditability, when you want to ban something that is not root cause problem; and is Constitutionally protected.

pass the 9001st gun law.....see who enforces it. The same people who don't the other 9000 laws.

To bad. Sucks to be you.
d-pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Military style wepon. Do any of you know what that means?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
an assault weapon, is any weapon used against you period.
you leftists want to re-define everything.
did you know that recoil is cut by over 50% in what you call an assault rifle?
did you know that 12 year olds compete in small bore rifle events using AR-15's almost exclusively?
olympic events with AR-15 rifles currently.
did you ever try logical thinking; and realize both the CT & CO shooters were mentally disturbed and should have been kept away from society? Same as dude in Ft. Hood and the one who shot Gabby Giffords.
All mental patients, that should have been locked up. All registered Democrat voters too.
mental midgets like yourself have ZERO creditability, when you want to ban something that is not root cause problem; and is Constitutionally protected.
pass the 9001st gun law.....see who enforces it. The same people who don't the other 9000 laws.
To bad. Sucks to be you.
This is fun. We are back to citing the completely made up 9000 gun law number. Let the games begin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus