|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really 14, aren't you?
This is so stupid, it doesn't deserve a reply. Go back to your bunker, and hunker down. Wait for the starved people that are to lazy to work, come and take your food.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

^^Not quite 14y...obviously.^^
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
^^Not quite 14y...obviously.^^
That is about the age of someone like you can write.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>A bully, huh? I think you got your ass kicked so many times that you still can't sit down. And it's obvious you asked for and deserved them dearly. In fact, you're looking more and more like a potential mass murderer yourself. Your bizarre posts bear a striking resemblance to Chris Dorner's "manifesto."
We're watching you, hilljack.
Big Nose, would you be interested in a CVA STAG HORN 50CAL BL POW?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
That is about the age of someone like you can write.
You'll learn proper sentence structure in Gr. 8 Composition.
Don't despair.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Who will be taken down by Operation Vigilant Eagle?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
Who will be taken down by Operation Vigilant Eagle?
Your pet parakeet?
VADoc

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I want you to watch me very closely. Do you own a ROMANIAN AK 47 WASR-22?
I don't. The mag wobble on wasr 10's is horrible where they are bored out to take a double stack mag.
LIG where are you

Galena, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

hugh victor thompson III misses you. Hey, "I'm going to type just like you" so george will feel better. You do know "your" his favorite person to harass."your" & "you're" are the favorite words that get's him so upset.
Spookhere F trolls

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

LIG where are you wrote:
hugh victor thompson III misses you. Hey, "I'm going to type just like you" so george will feel better. You do know "your" his favorite person to harass."your" & "you're" are the favorite words that get's him so upset.
I don't know what started that fued. She was never a pain to me. Maybe check facebook for people who like follow etc Rasin' Cains
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should be the one who needs to be careful. I heard they prefer the cowardly, ball-less type.
People like you that are always running their mouth. I have seen the loud mouth people, that is all they are, when confronted, they turn like cowards.
You might think you are tough with a gun in your hand, or on the Internet. You can say anything. I have confronted people that can always run their mounth until, you hit them in their face, as I have done in my past. You sir are the real coward. I don't know you, nor do I have any desire to ever know you. Your radical talk might get you on a list of some, that could and would silence you.
There are only a few Muslim that do bad things. those that behead, kill, cause trouble, make the rest look bad. I have written to several, they aren't like you. Most care about their religion, care about people. They don't believe in the Christian Doctrine, nor do we believe exactly as they do. I have many thousand all over the Middle East, that I could write to them, but would be impossible.
Write whatever you like, it doesn't effect me, except, when I read what you write. I know, you aren't nothing but a new kind of American, that is in the minority. A sick, new kind of American, that most people today, have absolutely have no use for. God help America if everyone becomes like you.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Be required to Register all of their Firearms before they can get a license for their car, truck, boat, motorhome?

What if that was the law?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Why do you need with a gun that will fire 100 rounds, maybe as much as 400 rounds in a minute. What does anyone need with this kind of weapon?

No one seems to be able to bring themselves to answer that question.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Where are you OLD JEW?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
Where are you OLD JEW?
Is that the name of your pet parakeet?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
People like you that are always running their mouth. I have seen the loud mouth people, that is all they are, when confronted, they turn like cowards.
You might think you are tough with a gun in your hand, or on the Internet. You can say anything. I have confronted people that can always run their mounth until, you hit them in their face, as I have done in my past.
And you think that's what courage is?

You really must be a child.
You sir are the real coward. I don't know you, nor do I have any desire to ever know you. Your radical talk might get you on a list of some, that could and would silence you.
There are only a few Muslim that do bad things. those that behead, kill, cause trouble, make the rest look bad. I have written to several, they aren't like you. Most care about their religion, care about people. They don't believe in the Christian Doctrine, nor do we believe exactly as they do. I have many thousand all over the Middle East, that I could write to them, but would be impossible.
Write whatever you like, it doesn't effect me, except, when I read what you write. I know, you aren't nothing but a new kind of American, that is in the minority. A sick, new kind of American, that most people today, have absolutely have no use for. God help America if everyone becomes like you.
We need different kinds of people. Society wouldn't last very long if everybody thought the same thing and it turned out to be fatally wrong. That's why I advocate live and let live. One of the kinds of people we need are law-abiding citizens who have the right to bear arms.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
Why do you need with a gun that will fire 100 rounds, maybe as much as 400 rounds in a minute. What does anyone need with this kind of weapon?
No one seems to be able to bring themselves to answer that question.
To defend against someone of ill intent who has one of them.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

It looks like our President is asking those that are Republicans to search their hearts for gun control. Isn't that pointing a finger at the Republican Party.
President Obama is asking those that are Republicans to come aboard, get in line with the will of the Nation, on gun control.

1. All we hear is, criminals will get guns to use.

2. I am not giving up my guns.

3. I use my assault rifle in a competition.
Gen. McChrystal: Assault rifles
The General said this:

1. These type assault rifles are for battlefields

2.“I spent a career carrying typically either an M16 or an M4 Carbine. An M4 Carbine fires a .223 caliber round which is 5.56 mm at about 3000 feet per second.

3. When it hits a human body, the effects are devastating. It’s designed for that,” McChrystal explained.

4.“That’s what our soldiers ought to carry. I personally don’t think there’s any need for that kind of weaponry on the streets of America.”
What does anyone need with an assault type rifle, in their home.

If we lived in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan. An assault rifle might be necessary to survive.
If we choose to live in a high crime area, you might expect to have a home invasion. But do you need to shoot 30-100 times, if you do, you would have to be one poor shot.

No one knows what congress will pass. What we are seeing, is few Republicans that are getting reelected. So if you are a Republican, and you like your job. All you have to do is use some common sense, not what the NRA recommends.

1. I hope congress bans ALL assault type rifles.

2. All clips that hold more than 10 shells.

3. Make it a crime to own an assault rifle.
4. Any gun of this type used in the commission of a crime, it will be a mandatory life sentence.

5. Make it a Federal crime to own an assault rifle.

Tony D2 would love that. What are U goin to do, if they come after U D2?

6. Anyone that owns an assault type of weapon, is subject to a fine of no less than $5,000, no more than $10,000 per weapon you own.

D2 would have to borrow money.

7. Background checks at gun shows, 1 month waiting period before receiving gun.

8. Any juvenile living at home that uses any type of weapon from the home in which they reside in the commission of any crime. The parents, will receive the same punishment as the juvenile.

8. Anyone that turns in his friend, neighbor, relative, that own an assault type rifle, will be rewarded with a check of $500.00 for each gun in the lawbreaker home.

I bet D2 doesn't have a single neighbor that gives a rats ass about him.

I hated like hell to use the word lawbreaker. I knew it would stir up the NRA gun owners and those that practice with an assault rifle. But the word "lawbreaker" is a great word. I love it, and you will be glad you support it.
Remember Guns don't kill.

We need to be more responsible as a parent, and as a gun owner.

Thank you, thank you very much. Enjoy those guns while you can. Obama is ah comin after them.

Will Obama use drones to take out lawbreakers?

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
5. Make it a Federal crime to own an assault rifle.
Tony D2 would love that. What are U goin to do, if they come after U D2?
It was the darndest thing... I have no idea which way the currents carried it.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
To defend against someone of ill intent who has one of them.
Are you completely nuts? A madman no doubt!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Students wear burqas in Texas High School 12 min Oliver Canterberry 2
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 22 min Male 2,946
Mother Chased Out Of Home By Armed Man 26 min Oliver Canterberry 2
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr woo-boy 29,422
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 1 hr sidekick 36
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 1 hr scirocco 48
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 2 hr gary 2,225
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 10 hr eden 846
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••