Gun Control Under Obama
Pale Rider

AOL

#4814 Feb 22, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't burn your own dinner, you moronic lunatic. Your mental illness is so profound, that you're at risk of becoming a danger to society. Perhaps you already are...one can imagine what a Gacy, Dahmer or Bundy might have been like had they lived in the internet age.
We. Are. Watching. You.
I want you to watch me very closely. Do you own a ROMANIAN AK 47 WASR-22?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#4815 Feb 22, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you write something that makes some sense, you fool. It is a shame you were ever born.
Do you enjoy having your ass kicked every time you appear, hilljack? We know you're innately stupid, but you sure are a glutton for punishment. Still reliving those days in high school where you found yourself face down in the mud because you wouldn't play well with others? Is that where your psychotic rage was born? Or was it earlier, in what ever passed for a home and a family in your sorry past? Were you sexually abused, hilljack? Diddled, porked, buggered? Because you fit the profile.
Never forget...We. Are. Watching. You.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#4816 Feb 22, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I want you to watch me very closely. Do you own a ROMANIAN AK 47 WASR-22?
I own nothing from the Eastern Bloc, hilljack. Nor do you, unless you're a hypocrite.
My firearms are all Western European and American. And nothing you or any government say or do will ever make me dispose of them.
We. Are. Watching. You.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#4817 Feb 22, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you enjoy the "manifesto" ramed up your ass III? Would you like that?
Listen Mister, what I want you to do, is get off that lazy ass, and be prepared for my next big "TOPIX" it is ah comin. I know you are goin to enjoy every word. It will be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. After it comes out, I want you to get out those old books, and do some study, cause what I am going to write, will burn your stinkin ass. I don't know why I said books.
I do. You have very little self-control.
All you will do, is go copy all you can from the Internet. Have Fun III. Be real careful too, you never know what might happen.
OOOOOOH!
Duke for Mayor

United States

#4818 Feb 22, 2013
Holy Moly, Paco's roundin up a posse! Gidddyup.

woof
Pale Rider

AOL

#4819 Feb 22, 2013
Who asked for your diatribe old man?

I would love a law passed that would require gun registration by everyone in America.

$10.00 registration fee

For each 22cal. rifle, or any 12ga, 16ga, 20ga, 410ga shotgun.

$20.00 registration fee

22cal. Pistol.

$40.00 registration fee

25 cal. Pistol

$50.00 registration fee

38 Cal. Pistol

$75.00 registration fee

357 cal. Magnum

$100.00 registration fee

44 cal. Magnum or 45 cal.

$200.00 registration fee

Any military type weapon

$300.00 registration fee

For any assault weapon, or if it looks like an assault weapon. Weapons to be held 1 YEAR as you under go MENTAL TESTING and close supervision.

$300.00 any clip that holds more than 10 rounds. All clips to be held for 2 MONTHS as you are required to undergo MENTAL TESTING.

$500.00 registration fee
Any machine gun. Held for 2 YEARS as you undergo MENTAL TESTING.

$10.00 registration fee

Any weapon used for hunting 222, 243, 264 mag. 270, 30/30, 30.06, 308.

Any antique weapon made from 1640-1860 will be exempt.

Any Male organ over 9 inches to be inspected, by a clean certified whore. Inspection limited to one hour, no exceptions.

Since: Aug 12

Union City, GA

#4820 Feb 22, 2013
A growing number of firearm and firearm-related companies have stated they will no longer sell items to states, counties, cities and municipalities that restrict their citizens' rights to own them.According to The Police Loophole, 34 companies have joined in publicly stating that governments who seek to restrict 2nd Amendment rights will themselves be restricted from purchasing the items they seek to limit or ban.Extreme Firepower Inc., located in Inwood, WV has had a longstanding policy that states:"The Federal Government and several states have enacted gun control laws that restrict the public from owning and possessing certain types of firearms...If a product that we manufacture is not legal for a private citizen to own in a jurisdiction, we will not sell that product to a law-enforcement agency in that jurisdiction.
"York Arms, located in Buxton, ME released a statement following new legislation in New York:"Based on the recent legislation in New York, we are prohibited from selling rifles and receivers to residents of New York.  We have chosen to extend that prohibition to all governmental agencies associated with or located within New York.
"Quality Arms, located in Rigby, ID writes on their website, "elected officials have their own agenda to circumnavigate the truth and destroy the constitution of the United States."The site states: "Quality Arms Idaho will not supply and firearm or product, manufactured by us, or any other company nor will we warranty, repair, alter, or modify and firearm owned by any State, County or Municipality who infringes on the right of its citizens to bear arms under the 2nd Amendment."Bravo Company USA states:"The people at Bravo Company USA and BCM support responsible private individuals having access to the same tools of civilian Law Enforcement to affect the same ends...As such Bravo Company's policy is that law enforcement officials and departments will be restricted to the same type of products available to responsible private individuals of that same city or state.
CNSNews.com is not funded by the government like NPR. CNSNews.com is not funded by the government like PBS. 
Pale Rider

AOL

#4821 Feb 22, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Rachel Maddow is a lunatic too why dont Rachel Maddow and the others talk about how effective the gun ban in Chicago has been for years because they know it has proven to be failure, a big failure and not effective at all.
Everyone has failures. And maybe it would have been worse, with no gun control.
Spookhere F trolls

Toledo, OH

#4822 Feb 22, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
I would love a law passed that would require gun registration by everyone in America.
$10.00 registration fee
$20.00 registration fee
22cal. Pistol.
$40.00 registration fee
25 cal. Pistol
$50.00 registration fee
38 Cal. Pistol
$75.00 registration fee
357 cal. Magnum
$100.00 registration fee
$200.00 registration fee
Any military type weapon
$300.00 registration fee
For any assault weapon, or if it looks like an assault weapon. Weapons to be held 1 YEAR as you under go MENTAL TESTING and close supervision.
$300.00 any clip that holds more than 10 rounds. All clips to be held for 2 MONTHS as you are required to undergo MENTAL TESTING.
$500.00 registration fee
$10.00 registration fee
Any Male organ over 9 inches to be inspected, by a clean certified whore. Inspection limited to one hour, no exceptions.
How about a 300 fee to vote and all votes will require a signature. Thus we can see who votes for taxes and commies aka democrats that way they can be fired. Time to make the parasites starve.o

Since: Aug 12

Union City, GA

#4823 Feb 22, 2013
Just require peoples proof of taxes paid to vote. Oughta fix a lot of problems.

And if someone who pays no taxes whatsoever and has no skin in the game, give them the option if they want to vote, let them folks pony up $1, 000 buckaroos if they want to have a say on how money is handled by government.
Adif understanding

United States

#4824 Feb 22, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't burn your own dinner, you moronic lunatic.
Oh yes he can. I went to a Julia Child cooking school with him. He made meatloaf that glowed in the dark, used a smoke alarm for an egg timer, and we have it on good record that one year, all the flies in his neighborhood chipped in and purchased him a screen door.

Sorry, I couldn't resist telling a joke.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4825 Feb 22, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has failures. And maybe it would have been worse, with no gun control.
I doubt that because if the crimials had something to fear the crime would be as bad and all you got to do is look beyond Chicago and no one else has the problems like chicago because criminals know that someone just might be in possession on a firearm for personel protection where as chicago they dont have that problem to fear by law abiding citizens.
Adif understanding

United States

#4826 Feb 22, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
$10.00 registration fee
$20.00 registration fee
22cal. Pistol.
$40.00 registration fee
25 cal. Pistol
$50.00 registration fee
38 Cal. Pistol
$75.00 registration fee
357 cal. Magnum
$100.00 registration fee
$200.00 registration fee
Any military type weapon
$300.00 registration fee
$500.00 registration fee
$10.00 registration fee
I say get working on getting it passed. It will only result in either a civil war that replaces the government with one much less favorable to you or a mass electoral overthrow resulting in the same at the next election. The supreme court will do no good either, they will just take a cue from Roosevelt and stack the court or threaten to causing them to drop their morals (if any are left) and devise new ways to make something unconstitutional constitutional.

Either way, you lose should it come down to it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4827 Feb 22, 2013
I meant wouldnt be

Since: Jan 12

Bronx, NY

#4828 Feb 22, 2013
All makers of fire arms should ban together and restrict ALL government agencies from the purchase of every gun and it's ammo that they want to keep from US citizens. No repairs, accessories,nada!

The administration is going to far with this crazy agenda. Over 30% of black males are forbidden by law to own a gun. That alone is a 2nd amendment violation. As the economy gets weaker the government grows stronger, and blacks have a distrust of law enforcement people anyway.
I have a DVD called Police State, with actual footage of shock troops crushing protesters around the world. Very shocking!
Pale Rider

AOL

#4829 Feb 22, 2013
Spookhere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a 300 fee to vote and all votes will require a signature. Thus we can see who votes for taxes and commies aka democrats that way they can be fired. Time to make the parasites starve.o
How about a troll like you, to have hog rings placed on your lips. Then bend you over, pull down your stinking jeans, expose your ass, then branded with theses letters J O K E

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#4830 Feb 22, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
$10.00 registration fee
$20.00 registration fee
22cal. Pistol.
$40.00 registration fee
25 cal. Pistol
$50.00 registration fee
38 Cal. Pistol
$75.00 registration fee
357 cal. Magnum
$100.00 registration fee
$200.00 registration fee
Any military type weapon
$300.00 registration fee
$500.00 registration fee
$10.00 registration fee
You're really 14, aren't you?
Pale Rider

AOL

#4831 Feb 22, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really 14, aren't you?
This is so stupid, it doesn't deserve a reply. Go back to your bunker, and hunker down. Wait for the starved people that are to lazy to work, come and take your food.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4832 Feb 22, 2013
^^Not quite 14y...obviously.^^
Pale Rider

AOL

#4833 Feb 22, 2013
-tip- wrote:
^^Not quite 14y...obviously.^^
That is about the age of someone like you can write.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make America Great Again 2 min Reality Speaks 401
$125 BILLION Pentagon waste.. 6 min The Widower 18
Tired of trump's lies yet? 9 min The Widower 43
People of Topix 13 min Tha PREACHER 13
Drumpf's Latest Cabinet Picks: Mayor McCheese, ... 1 hr BizzyBee 11
Trump dumps "Hail to the Chief" for new anthem 1 hr Seriouslesbian 2
OMG! Trump scores $50 Billion for Americans! 2 hr Reality Speaks 74
Religion in our schools..... 2 hr Reality Speaks 250

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web