“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#4790 Feb 20, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny...I have never heard a Chinese person bytch about how they were held back by slavery......
Apparently they figured out how to rise above it without affirmative action.....go figure....
I've never heard them complain about being held back by the legacy of Mao, and that's something!
Pale rider

AOL

#4791 Feb 21, 2013
Why do people have such a negative attitude toward Obama. He taught law, why would he try to undermine the Constitution? The truth is, he wouldn't.

There is a small group (1-3%) that are fanning the flames of hatred. What is wrong with removing guns that people don't need for hunting, target practice, or for protection.

We better be thankful we have a President that is trying to protect our rights.

Watch:

&fe ature=player_detailpage

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4792 Feb 21, 2013
Pale rider wrote:
Why do people have such a negative attitude toward Obama. He taught law, why would he try to undermine the Constitution? The truth is, he wouldn't.
There is a small group (1-3%) that are fanning the flames of hatred. What is wrong with removing guns that people don't need for hunting, target practice, or for protection.
Watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XSG07cHLns8XX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
Rachel Maddow is a lunatic too why dont Rachel Maddow and the others talk about how effective the gun ban in Chicago has been for years because they know it has proven to be failure, a big failure and not effective at all.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#4793 Feb 21, 2013
Pale rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I have friends all across the Middle East just like our President. You don't have that do you?
Nope. As foreign as I get are a couple of friends who live in Canada.
I can tell by your silly writing, you are looking for a confrontation,
Nope. Just trying to get the liars to tell the truth. Answer the question and I'll quit asking it.

Why do police need assault-type weapons?
sowing evil to anyone that will listen to your willingness to confront our brave law enforcement.
I never said that I was going to confront law enforcement. In fact, I said specifically that I would comply with any valid warrant they brought me. I just know, as do they, that they can't be everywhere at once, and I am simply displaying my willingness to "hold down the fort" until they can get here should there be aa situation where they would need to come.

Planet Earth

#4794 Feb 21, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please tell those goatf***ers to save the best goats for Mohammed?
I hear he's getting pi$$ed about the encroachment on his harem.
And all this time I thought they were camelf***ers.

You know why they call camels "the ships of the desert", don't you?

Planet Earth

#4795 Feb 21, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Or that the "Barbary Pirates" enslaved white people from Europe
Note the common thread...of Islam!
Arguably my biggest issue with "Roots", it presents Islam positively.
That, and the unconfirmed rumor that Alex Haley was adopted :)

Planet Earth

#4796 Feb 21, 2013
Pale rider wrote:
Watch:
One of these days you're going to tell someone what they need and they're going to give you what you need.
Moises Levant

Dayton, OH

#4798 Feb 21, 2013
Pale rider wrote:
Watch:
A shyster is a just an educated BS artist.

The decision of what arms can be carried and who can carry them is not a delegated federal power.

Surely a shyster who fervently believes that abortion and sodomy are federally protected civil rights can also understand the second amendment and the bill of rights, right?

Apparently not, especially when the goal is national tyranny.

Pale rider

AOL

#4799 Feb 21, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
One of these days you're going to tell someone what they need and they're going to give you what you need.
What you don't understand is this. I love to boss people. I enjoy telling them what to do, and how to do it. That is what bossy people do. Now support what our President is trying to do for the families of Sandy Hook.

Why do you keep asking the question, why do the Police need with assault guns?

In your own words what do you think I need?
Pale Rider

AOL

#4800 Feb 21, 2013
Moises Levant wrote:
<quoted text>
A shyster is a just an educated BS artist.
The decision of what arms can be carried and who can carry them is not a delegated federal power.
Surely a shyster who fervently believes that abortion and sodomy are federally protected civil rights can also understand the second amendment and the bill of rights, right?
Apparently not, especially when the goal is national tyranny.
What are you talking about?

Planet Earth

#4801 Feb 21, 2013
Pale rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What you don't understand is this. I love to boss people. I enjoy telling them what to do, and how to do it. That is what bossy people do.
In other words, you're a control freak and a wannabe bully.
Now support what our President is trying to do for the families of Sandy Hook.
No, because what he is trying to do will not reduce the chance of it happening again by a single percent.
Why do you keep asking the question, why do the Police need with assault guns?
Because the answer is the same as it is for why citizens may need them.
In your own words what do you think I need?
What I think you need is irrelevant. The one who gives it to you will determine it.

Planet Earth

#4802 Feb 21, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about?
He's just pointing out more leftist hypocrisy.
Pale Rider

AOL

#4803 Feb 21, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you're a control freak and a wannabe bully.
<quoted text>
No, because what he is trying to do will not reduce the chance of it happening again by a single percent.
<quoted text>
Because the answer is the same as it is for why citizens may need them.
<quoted text>
What I think you need is irrelevant. The one who gives it to you will determine it.
I was a bully in high school, I just can't shake it.
No one would believe you, if you were standing on a stack of Bibles. Your thoughts don't mean one damn thing.
One thing about it, you are all talk.

Planet Earth

#4804 Feb 22, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
No one would believe you, if you were standing on a stack of Bibles. Your thoughts don't mean one damn thing.
They won't have to believe me. They'll see it for themselves when the next one happens.

Planet Earth

#4805 Feb 22, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost forgot. Why do police need assault-type weapons?
Adif understanding

United States

#4806 Feb 22, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Rachel Maddow is a lunatic too why dont Rachel Maddow and the others talk about how effective the gun ban in Chicago has been for years because they know it has proven to be failure, a big failure and not effective at all.
Gun control in Chicago is working exactly as planned. It never was about reducing gun violence, just gun violence against certain people. When the public is unable to defend itself, it demands more government to do it which in turn allows more crap and controls to be pushed through.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4807 Feb 22, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>Gun control in Chicago is working exactly as planned. It never was about reducing gun violence, just gun violence against certain people. When the public is unable to defend itself, it demands more government to do it which in turn allows more crap and controls to be pushed through.
true and that makes sense which is a good valid point to make & point out.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#4808 Feb 22, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
A bully, huh? I think you got your ass kicked so many times that you still can't sit down. And it's obvious you asked for and deserved them dearly. In fact, you're looking more and more like a potential mass murderer yourself. Your bizarre posts bear a striking resemblance to Chris Dorner's "manifesto."
We're watching you, hilljack.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#4809 Feb 22, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>Gun control in Chicago is working exactly as planned. It never was about reducing gun violence, just gun violence against certain people. When the public is unable to defend itself, it demands more government to do it which in turn allows more crap and controls to be pushed through.
Gun control in Chicago, was intended to INCREASE violence. Not decrease it.

It's known that many Chicago pols are tied with gangs, as has been for most of Chicago history, even when Chicago was white.

The idea was that if you increased the violence, people would get the state and federal governments to ban guns as well, which would leave only the criminals armed.

People would then demand a police state and wealth transfer programs to the underclass to prevent the crime.
Pale Rider

AOL

#4810 Feb 22, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>A bully, huh? I think you got your ass kicked so many times that you still can't sit down. And it's obvious you asked for and deserved them dearly. In fact, you're looking more and more like a potential mass murderer yourself. Your bizarre posts bear a striking resemblance to Chris Dorner's "manifesto."
We're watching you, hilljack.
How would you enjoy the "manifesto" ramed up your ass III? Would you like that?

Listen Mister, what I want you to do, is get off that lazy ass, and be prepared for my next big "TOPIX" it is ah comin. I know you are goin to enjoy every word. It will be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. After it comes out, I want you to get out those old books, and do some study, cause what I am going to write, will burn your stinkin ass. I don't know why I said books. All you will do, is go copy all you can from the Internet. Have Fun III. Be real careful too, you never know what might happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 14 min Go Blue Forever 3,356
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Old Guy 31,185
Trees nut fruit shade and timber 7 hr Arborist 20
Working at Kroger: The Need for EBT Reform (Jul '12) 7 hr Anon 16
New bus line targets New Albany commuters 8 hr They cannot kill ... 15
PRESIDENT OBAMA weighs in on NFL SCANDALS 9 hr They cannot kill ... 13
Hey pale rider 10 hr They cannot kill ... 38
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••