Spookhere F trolls

United States

#4769 Feb 20, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, no more warning shots, criminals.
Ammo's too doggoned expensive now.
You can thank Obama.
In pale ridders case no ammo used. Just rope and a pressure washer. I will turn the temp up so it will be sterile.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#4770 Feb 20, 2013
Pale rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you so consumed with death? Do you have any idea what you are talking about? I mention a gun that can fire 4 bullets in 4 seconds. Unless you are in combat, what do you need with a weapon of this kind?
Why do the police need them?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4771 Feb 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you lost it?
LOL YOu don't think the government might impose a ban on books or education or PC's? What about when blacks were not allowed to be taught to read? When Japanese Americans were put in 'camps' after Pearl Harbor? Don't you know history repeats itself?

Buddy, they will take anything they need in order to control you. If you pose a threat to the status quo, they'll find a way to shut you down.

Obama's been playing chess with our best military minds since his first inauguration. All those moves made to gain more control.
Pale rider

AOL

#4772 Feb 20, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should be the one who needs to be careful. I heard they prefer the cowardly, ball-less type.
I have friends all across the Middle East just like our President. You don't have that do you?

I can tell by your silly writing, you are looking for a confrontation, sowing evil to anyone that will listen to your willingness to confront our brave law enforcement. Break our laws, riddle the Constitution with an assault type military weapon. What you are, is all talk, and no backbone.
Pale rider

AOL

#4773 Feb 20, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL YOu don't think the government might impose a ban on books or education or PC's? What about when blacks were not allowed to be taught to read? When Japanese Americans were put in 'camps' after Pearl Harbor? Don't you know history repeats itself?
Buddy, they will take anything they need in order to control you. If you pose a threat to the status quo, they'll find a way to shut you down.
Obama's been playing chess with our best military minds since his first inauguration. All those moves made to gain more control.
You are a typical Right Wing Blow. Go back and rewrite your reply. You don't remember WW II. Your stinking family probably had slaves, they treated like dogs. Those old tales have been told over and over for decades, filtered down through a family (your family) that have always hated black folks.

Location hidden

#4774 Feb 20, 2013
Pale rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a typical Right Wing Blow. Go back and rewrite your reply. You don't remember WW II. Your stinking family probably had slaves, they treated like dogs. Those old tales have been told over and over for decades, filtered down through a family (your family) that have always hated black folks.
In poker that is known as a tell......Apparently your family 100 plus years ago consisted of slaves....
Pale rider

AOL

#4776 Feb 20, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I hate is people telling other people what they need.
How do YOU know what I need?
Why do the police need assault-type weapons?
How do YOU know what I need?

You need help, is what you need.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4777 Feb 20, 2013
Pale rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I have friends all across the Middle East just like our President.
Could you please tell those goatf***ers to save the best goats for Mohammed?
I hear he's getting pi$$ed about the encroachment on his harem.

Location hidden

#4778 Feb 20, 2013
Pale rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew Devil, I don't need to copy and paste, that is why you search and search, and can't find anything I write. Next all you can do Jew Devil, is copy and paste, of which anyone with half a brain can do. A drop out from high school can paste from the Internet, like what you put on.
Next Jew Devil writes slurs, and that is the extent of your knowledge. Do you ever read to gain real knowledge. You try to write like someone that has knowledge, but when it gets right down to it, there is non, nothing, not a drop. Brown-nose lackey Jew Devil.
LM FN AO

U R MAD RIGHT?

You need a date with E Bob......
Pale rider

AOL

#4779 Feb 20, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
In poker that is known as a tell......Apparently your family 100 plus years ago consisted of slaves....
They were horse thieves. No good for anything. Gamblers, crooks and thieves. I heard they would steal anything of value. No they weren't slaves.

Are you a black descendant of a slave family?

Location hidden

#4780 Feb 20, 2013
Pale rider wrote:
<quoted text>
They were horse thieves. No good for anything. Gamblers, crooks and thieves. I heard they would steal anything of value. No they weren't slaves.
Probably,
in America you never know...and I don't know for sure......
no one claimed it........
Certainly I have kin that crossed the Bering Strait when it was a frozen land bridge, to move in over here.......

Still you did not answer my question........How about you?

Are you black?

If not STFU about slave owners.........
Spookhere F trolls

United States

#4781 Feb 20, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably,
in America you never know...and I don't know for sure......
no one claimed it........
Certainly I have kin that crossed the Bering Strait when it was a frozen land bridge, to move in over here.......
Still you did not answer my question........How about you?
Are you black?
If not STFU about slave owners.........
There were blacks that owned slaves. Thresea Coincoin for one of Louisiana. She had land granted to her under Crown when Spain controlled the area. She had many slaves. Two things the left race.baiters leave out these black slave slave owners and the indentured servants that were defacto slaves

Location hidden

#4782 Feb 20, 2013
Spookhere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
There were blacks that owned slaves. Thresea Coincoin for one of Louisiana. She had land granted to her under Crown when Spain controlled the area. She had many slaves. Two things the left race.baiters leave out these black slave slave owners and the indentured servants that were defacto slaves
And then there is the fact that black tribal chieftains sold their own to the arab slave traders, which is where slaves came from....
And still to this day arabs own and trade slaves.......

But no one wants to acknowledge that......

And of course, you are correct many Anglos arrived at here as indentured servants, but of course they don't count.......

Location hidden

#4783 Feb 20, 2013
Pale rider wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my...you are all in a tizzy. Hey you started this thread. Don't complain about what you hear. The only hatred you're feeling you're either aiming inwards at yourself or reeling it in by being hateful. There is no one alive today that you can blame slavery on.

Grow up. Be a man.

Location hidden

#4784 Feb 20, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
And then there is the fact that black tribal chieftains sold their own to the arab slave traders, which is where slaves came from....
And of course, you are correct many Anglos arrived at here as indentured servants, but of course they don't count.......
That's all true, bb. And not all of the slaves brought here were from Africa. But they were sold by their own tribes.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#4785 Feb 20, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or that the "Barbary Pirates" enslaved white people from Europe

Note the common thread...of Islam!

Arguably my biggest issue with "Roots", it presents Islam positively.

Location hidden

#4786 Feb 20, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Or that the "Barbary Pirates" enslaved white people from Europe
Note the common thread...of Islam!
Arguably my biggest issue with "Roots", it presents Islam positively.
Again...to this day the remaining owners and traders of slaves are the islamic arabs......still not one of our islamic apologists will this FACT.....

http://gvnet.com/humantrafficking/SaudiArabia...

go figure......

Location hidden

#4787 Feb 20, 2013
acknowledge ^^^^^^
Spookhere F trolls

United States

#4788 Feb 20, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chinese were more or less slaves on railroad crews as well.
From the history I have read on Coincoin she was cruel to her slaves. To her they were no different than horses or mules or in todays world tractors and.com bines.

Location hidden

#4789 Feb 20, 2013
Spookhere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Chinese were more or less slaves on railroad crews as well.
From the history I have read on Coincoin she was cruel to her slaves. To her they were no different than horses or mules or in todays world tractors and.com bines.
Funny...I have never heard a Chinese person bytch about how they were held back by slavery......

Apparently they figured out how to rise above it without affirmative action.....go figure....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 48 min xxxrayted 31,497
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Neutral Party 3,562
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 6 hr Old Timer 960
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 7 hr d pantz 90
Marion Woman Sentenced To 5 Years For Taking Sh... 7 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 7 hr -The-Artist- 57
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 8 hr They cannot kill ... 317
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 15 hr Duke for Mayor 385

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance