Spookhere F trolls

United States

#4729 Feb 19, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you afraid to answer a simple question? You and black rhino bros?
Chicago down low club brothers?
Pale Rider

AOL

#4730 Feb 19, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
What I hate are people who think the constitution is a combo meal at Denny's where you can pick and choose what amendments you want to do away with and what rights you want to remove from other citizens. We will see how vocal you are when the government infringes upon one of the rights you so enjoy. Give me your address for when that day comes I will send to a pick box of Kotex pads so you can soak up the bleeding from your busted cherry.
Has anyone ever read anything more ridiculous?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#4731 Feb 19, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. I've read your shit.
Do us a favor...book yourself a flight for Mindy McCready's next concert, boy.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4732 Feb 19, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Just your stuff and Readers aka Twister. It's been more ridiculous.
WiseAmerican

Dublin, OH

#4733 Feb 19, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Just your stuff and Readers aka Twister. It's been more ridiculous.
Hi sugarlady ;),

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#4734 Feb 19, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone seen such a big a COWARD as you? Skeered of a teensy weensy widdle question.
Pale Rider

AOL

#4735 Feb 19, 2013
***** Attention Topix *****

I recently acquired a gunny sack that is an inexpensive bag made of burlap, also known as a 'gunny shoe'. It is a large bag, very large in fact.

I have a question for those that voted for Mitt Romney. Support John Boehner, Mitch McConnell, watch Fox News. That believe they need a gun that at the very least can fire four rounds a second. That feel like the food they have hoarded up, is worth killing people to keep.

That will support any Republican in 2016? Believe Ronald Reagan was the greatest president. Think Jimmy Carter and Obama is the worst. Can't talk about anything but the second amendment. Think everyone is stupid but a Republican like they are. They think Democrats are sheep. They write slur after slur. Never agree with anything a Democrat writes. Feel like their rights are being taken away. Blame the Democratic Congress for George Bush failure.

Look this list over real good.

1. Hugh Victor Thompson III
“Larchmont's Worst Citizen”
2. Spookishere F trollso
3. VADoc
4. Reality Speaks
5. Seriouslady
6. Oliver Twist
7. TonyD2
8. Male
9. Thorn

Should we herd this bunch of whacked out, Wacko's into my gunny sack. Tie a rope around it. Take them out to the Rickenbacker International Airport, put them on a B-52 in the cargo bay, fly up to Lake Erie. Gently and slowly open the cargo bay doors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#4736 Feb 19, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What I hate is people that own guns they don't need. I hope Obama uses the power of the president and invokes a law, everyone that owns a firearm of any kind, has to register them. Each weapon that can fire more than 4 rounds a second, has to turn it in, to be destroyed. All clips that hold 10 or more cartridges, have to be destroyed, and anyone that doesn't comply, faces a $500.00 fine, 30 days in jail or both.
That's so utterly stupid.
What if the government decides you own books you don't need?
Or your PC? So they just take it and destroy it?
More mayhem is wrought by the written word than all of the guns put together.

Location hidden

#4737 Feb 19, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
goodie......goodie......goodie
we also need laws that if you don't pay 5 figures of yearly tax you don't vote. If you can't earn enough income to pay at minimum $1000 of federal income tax, what gives you the right to vote to raise taxes on others? You aren't smart enough to take care of yourself, so we can't trust you have ability to not vote for someone to take care of you.
also with your above law, add the following..........
anyone having or providing an abortion is guilty of murder; and sentenced to life imprisonment.
Finally. Some sanity. I vote for all of the above.

Location hidden

#4738 Feb 19, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I hate is people telling other people what they need.
How do YOU know what I need?
Why do the police need assault-type weapons?
Because the criminals have them.
But don't come around to take my weapons.

Location hidden

#4739 Feb 19, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Hi sugarlady ;),
Hey, WA. Been making your wish list?:-)

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#4740 Feb 19, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
I recently acquired a gunny sack that is an inexpensive bag made of burlap, also known as a 'gunny shoe'. It is a large bag, very large in fact.
I have a question for those that voted for Mitt Romney. Support John Boehner, Mitch McConnell, watch Fox News. That believe they need a gun that at the very least can fire four rounds a second. That feel like the food they have hoarded up, is worth killing people to keep.
That will support any Republican in 2016? Believe Ronald Reagan was the greatest president. Think Jimmy Carter and Obama is the worst. Can't talk about anything but the second amendment. Think everyone is stupid but a Republican like they are. They think Democrats are sheep. They write slur after slur. Never agree with anything a Democrat writes. Feel like their rights are being taken away. Blame the Democratic Congress for George Bush failure.
2. Spookishere F trollso
3. VADoc
4. Reality Speaks
5. Seriouslady
6. Oliver Twist
7. TonyD2
8. Male
9. Thorn
Should we herd this bunch of whacked out, Wacko's into my gunny sack. Tie a rope around it. Take them out to the Rickenbacker International Airport, put them on a B-52 in the cargo bay, fly up to Lake Erie. Gently and slowly open the cargo bay doors.
Most of that list will not vote for Fatboy or Jeb Bush.

Planet Earth

#4741 Feb 19, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
2. Spookishere F trollso
3. VADoc
4. Reality Speaks
5. Seriouslady
6. Oliver Twist
7. TonyD2
8. Male
9. Thorn
You're still a pvssy.

Planet Earth

#4742 Feb 19, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the criminals have them.
But don't come around to take my weapons.
Trying to get one of the puss brothers to admit it.

Location hidden

#4743 Feb 19, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
2. Spookishere F trollso
3. VADoc
4. Reality Speaks
5. Seriouslady
6. Oliver Twist
7. TonyD2
8. Male
9. Thorn
You forgot a few. We're all well armed. We couldn't fit all of you lame libs lambs in ten C-130 Transports.

Location hidden

#4744 Feb 19, 2013
O.K. Got the 130's lining up at DAFB. Won't fit all the crying libs, but it's a start.

This is what it should look like, PR.

You don't know as much about planes as a girl. Na na na na na....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4745 Feb 19, 2013
Mexico Asks US for List of Gun Owners

http://nation.foxnews.com/mexico/2013/02/19/m...

Hilliard, OH

#4746 Feb 19, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
2. Spookishere F trollso
3. VADoc
4. Reality Speaks
5. Seriouslady
6. Oliver Twist
7. TonyD2
8. Male
9. Thorn
There hasn't been a BUFF at Rickenbacker for 30 years you hilljack. My father was a BUFF commander and did more in 22 years than your sorry as ever could.

Location hidden

#4747 Feb 19, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of that list will not vote for Fatboy or Jeb Bush.
They both have faded, well Jeb never appealed, in my estimation of them. But truthfully, I'd vote for Charles Manson before Biden or Hillary.

Hilliard, OH

#4748 Feb 19, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
2. Spookishere F trollso
3. VADoc
4. Reality Speaks
5. Seriouslady
6. Oliver Twist
7. TonyD2
8. Male
9. Thorn
This post is mental illness on display. It needs to be hunted down and investigated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
happy thanksgiving everyone! 28 min Big Johnson 15
BREAKING: Ferguson GJ Ruling Reached 29 min Big Johnson 38
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 41 min Rob 378
Same USA? 57 min Go Blue Forever 12
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Neutral Party 4,632
Wilson 's "injuries" 1 hr Neutral Party 34
Must See Riot Video illustrating Raw Courage 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 17
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:06 pm PST