Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You try to restrict that stuff to just this thread?
To you, specifically. Watching you cry about it is amusing.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>To you, specifically. Watching you cry about it is amusing.
Ohhhh, I see. You write that stuff because you think it upsets me. That makes it so much more mature and less disturbing.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh, I see. You write that stuff because you think it upsets me. That makes it so much more mature and less disturbing.
Be good or I'll bring Hey Now over here...

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Be good or I'll bring Hey Now over here...
No one takes down the progressives like hey now!
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Not close at all. That's the point, hilljack. Thanks for again displaying your incredible stupidity.
Big Nose, you are the one that is incredibly
idiotic. Do you ever write anything but slurs? Or Copy and paste?

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you?

You are the forums second biggest Jew hater after all...

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Shall we ask what you've ever posted besides UNATTRIBUTED cut and paste, hilarious slurs (because I'm not Jewish) and utter contempt for the US Constitution?
You are waaay out of your league here, Kentucky holler boy.
Les Andrews

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Do you realize that only Diversity people in Israel are allowed to own weapons?

Of course, inside Israel only flavors of jewish are considered Diversity people. All gentiles are non-Diversity people.

Gentiles can still throw rocks if they like in Israel.

Celebrate Diversity...

http://www.israelsituation.com/embracing-isra...

http://celebratingourdiversity.com/
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you?
You are the forums second biggest Jew hater after all...
What I hate is people that own guns they don't need. I hope Obama uses the power of the president and invokes a law, everyone that owns a firearm of any kind, has to register them. Each weapon that can fire more than 4 rounds a second, has to turn it in, to be destroyed. All clips that hold 10 or more cartridges, have to be destroyed, and anyone that doesn't comply, faces a $500.00 fine, 30 days in jail or both.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Yeah...screw that pesky constitution....

Caesar said himself its a shame hes not EMPORER of the United States.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What I hate is people that own guns they don't need. I hope Obama uses the power of the president and invokes a law, everyone that owns a firearm of any kind, has to register them. Each weapon that can fire more than 4 rounds a second, has to turn it in, to be destroyed. All clips that hold 10 or more cartridges, have to be destroyed, and anyone that doesn't comply, faces a $500.00 fine, 30 days in jail or both.
goodie......goodie......goodie

we also need laws that if you don't pay 5 figures of yearly tax you don't vote. If you can't earn enough income to pay at minimum $1000 of federal income tax, what gives you the right to vote to raise taxes on others? You aren't smart enough to take care of yourself, so we can't trust you have ability to not vote for someone to take care of you.

also with your above law, add the following..........

anyone having or providing an abortion is guilty of murder; and sentenced to life imprisonment.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
goodie......goodie......goodie
we also need laws that if you don't pay 5 figures of yearly tax you don't vote. If you can't earn enough income to pay at minimum $1000 of federal income tax, what gives you the right to vote to raise taxes on others? You aren't smart enough to take care of yourself, so we can't trust you have ability to not vote for someone to take care of you.
also with your above law, add the following..........
anyone having or providing an abortion is guilty of murder; and sentenced to life imprisonment.
Why are you trying to disenfranchise yourself, Walter? You don't pay federal income taxes.
VADoc

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What I hate is people that own guns they don't need.
What I hate are people who think the constitution is a combo meal at Denny's where you can pick and choose what amendments you want to do away with and what rights you want to remove from other citizens. We will see how vocal you are when the government infringes upon one of the rights you so enjoy. Give me your address for when that day comes I will send to a pick box of Kotex pads so you can soak up the bleeding from your busted cherry.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

<quoted text>Yet here I am on this thread handling you like silly putty on the truth about Malcolm X. And it just pisses you off. You black racists are in a league all your own.
BTW, re-read your post and ask yourself who the "dullard" is again.
Yawn.

There you go again.

The know-nothing redneck rant.

A high school assessment of Malcolm X makes you think you've won.

Sad really.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

<quoted text>I gave you more than that, kid. And you know it. Exhibit some honesty.
Bullshit Mountain is a helluva place, eh spark plug?

Holy shit snacks...Your drivel continues.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What I hate is people that own guns they don't need.
What I hate is people telling other people what they need.

How do YOU know what I need?

Why do the police need assault-type weapons?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

I received this from Guns & Patriots:

My jaw just hit the floor from Rand Paul. You might want to ask yourself, why his jaw dropped? What he is crying about is SECOND ADMENDMENT RIGHTS. What brought it about? Get this ASSAULT WEAPONS. That stinking dog. No one has lost a single Second Amendment right.

*** Ban the sale, transfer, importation, and manufacturing of 120 specifically named rifles, shotguns and handguns!

*** Ban the sale, transfer, importation and manufacturing of ALL firearms with a detachable magazine and at least one "military characteristic" -- which could mean just about anything that makes a gun "look scary;"

*** Ban the sale, transfer, importation, and manufacturing of magazines holding more than 10 rounds;

*** Force owners of ALL "grandfathered" weapons to undergo an intrusive background check and fingerprinting -- treating law-abiding citizens like criminals;

*** Force owners of ALL "grandfathered" weapons to federally register their guns after obtaining a permission slip from local law enforcement showing their guns are not in violation of state or local law.

Then they had the nerve to ask for a contribution, can you believe that stinking Rand Paul?

Who on earth needs a gun that will fire more than 4 bullets in a second, and they say that is slow. What kind of madman needs a weapon like this, other than a US soldier.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I hate is people telling other people what they need.
How do YOU know what I need?
Why do the police need assault-type weapons?
I think you are a cry baby.
Spookhere F trolls

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
I received this from Guns & Patriots:
My jaw just hit the floor from Rand Paul. You might want to ask yourself, why his jaw dropped? What he is crying about is SECOND ADMENDMENT RIGHTS. What brought it about? Get this ASSAULT WEAPONS. That stinking dog. No one has lost a single Second Amendment right.
*** Ban the sale, transfer, importation, and manufacturing of 120 specifically named rifles, shotguns and handguns!
*** Ban the sale, transfer, importation and manufacturing of ALL firearms with a detachable magazine and at least one "military characteristic" -- which could mean just about anything that makes a gun "look scary;"
*** Ban the sale, transfer, importation, and manufacturing of magazines holding more than 10 rounds;
*** Force owners of ALL "grandfathered" weapons to undergo an intrusive background check and fingerprinting -- treating law-abiding citizens like criminals;
*** Force owners of ALL "grandfathered" weapons to federally register their guns after obtaining a permission slip from local law enforcement showing their guns are not in violation of state or local law.
Then they had the nerve to ask for a contribution, can you believe that stinking Rand Paul?
Who on earth needs a gun that will fire more than 4 bullets in a second, and they say that is slow. What kind of madman needs a weapon like this, other than a US soldier.
Every US citizen needs these weapons. Your fear of inanimate objects shows your internal conflict over your oxygen thievery. Suicide is an option. It work well for Hitler give a try.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are a cry baby.
Why are you afraid to answer a simple question? You and black rhino bros?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,401 - 4,420 of7,637
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? 6 min Buckeye at birth 27
Check out the map......KKK and hate groups incr... 22 min Buckeye at birth 41
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 30 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 168
Congress Cost FYI 58 min Free Pizza 4 U 89
question 1 hr just saying 3
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Do not be coy 1,977
Kansas shooting: Anti White Racism 2 hr Duke for Mayor 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••