“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#4607 Feb 17, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>My high school did, moron. In 1980, no less. I presume you're still angry that your hood rat high school gave you nothing more than an Affirmative Action pass to St. John's where you no doubt came close to drowning academically.
I took AP classes in high school, sport.

I know the classes you took hung your finger paintings on the wall and you guys always had to walk to the lunch room in a straight line, eh laughing boy?

You need a high score on your SAT's and a steady 3.2 GPA to even be considered getting into St. John's, spark plug...LOL!! The only you could get into my Alma Mater is if your low brow ass broke in with a fkn crow bar!!!

Fkn Hilarious!

Brooklyn, New York

#4608 Feb 17, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>I know that Elijah Mohamed, and nation of islam were responsible for the cold blooded murder of Malcom X.

Since that is a historical fact; I have to ask, are you calling Elijah Mohamed ignorant, sir?
Oh yeah? Was he ever convicted? Or charged with Malcolm's murder?

Try again, big mouth.
Pale Rider

AOL

#4609 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>I'm saying it was a pack of lies. You say Republicans lie. Put two and two together, hilljack.
Name those lies? Sorry you are not equipped for logical thinking. Your deceit has risen to a brand new level illiterati.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#4610 Feb 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the classes you took hung your finger paintings on the wall and you guys always had to walk to the lunch room in a straight line, eh laughing boy?
You need a high score on your SAT's and a steady 3.2 GPA to even be considered getting into St. John's, spark plug...LOL!! The only you could get into my Alma Mater is if your low brow ass broke in with a fkn crow bar!!!
Fkn Hilarious!
Is that right? The folks who granted me a degree at Colby would obviously disagree with you.
Keep up that anger, kid. Maybe you can grow up to be Chris Dorner.

Brooklyn, New York

#4611 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>Of course he was taught, you idiot. I went to high school in the leftist suburbs of Boston. Do you honestly think they would miss an opportunity to teach about such a pivotal figure in history?
Man, your anger is a sight to behold.
In racist Boston public school??!?!

Shit, boy...You got bamboozled.
Pale Rider

AOL

#4612 Feb 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Fkn Hilarious!
Stay after that old Jew. He thinks everyone is dumb but him. Burn his ass. Stay after him, like a Hornet that is ready to sting.

Hilliard, OH

#4613 Feb 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again, big mouth.
His henchmen were. Charged and convicted. All of them were NOI goons.
Try again, angry black "man."

Brooklyn, New York

#4614 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>Is that right? The folks who granted me a degree at Colby would obviously disagree with you.
A Typical Boston redneck quip to further show your top rate "education", eh laughing boy?

Hilliard, OH

#4615 Feb 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
In racist Boston public school??!?!
Shit, boy...You got bamboozled.
Did you not read, "suburbs"? And were you even aware of the fact that Malcolm lived in Roxbury? He's local history, you moron.

Hilliard, OH

#4616 Feb 17, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay after that old Jew. He thinks everyone is dumb but him. Burn his ass. Stay after him, like a Hornet that is ready to sting.
Not everyone, hilljack. But you and the angry black "man" don't even rise to the level of "dumb."

Hilliard, OH

#4617 Feb 17, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Name those lies? Sorry you are not equipped for logical thinking. Your deceit has risen to a brand new level illiterati.
13 of them, right here, hilljack:
http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/151151...

Hilliard, OH

#4618 Feb 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
A Typical Boston redneck quip to further show your top rate "education", eh laughing boy?
Nobody with any education would use "Boston" and "redneck" in the same sentence. That's how much of a phony you are, kid.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4619 Feb 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again, big mouth.
Don't need to try again BR, you and I both know it's the truth as members of the nation were convicted of the shooting.

The shotgun-toting black muslim assassin of Malcolm X murdered him in cold blood as his pregnant wife and daughters watched in horror.

It is also historical fact the the daughter of Malcom X (Quibilah Bahiya Shabazz) knew it to be true as well since, as you know she was arrested for trying to hire a hit man to kill Louis Farrakhan, after she grew up.

Prove me wrong..........

http://learning.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/02/21/...

Brooklyn, New York

#4620 Feb 17, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>Stay after that old Jew. He thinks everyone is dumb but him. Burn his ass. Stay after him, like a Hornet that is ready to sting.
He doesn't present much of a challenge...He lives on Bullshit Mountain and like most that live there, he will remain woefully ignorant and he doesn't care who knows it.

Brooklyn, New York

#4621 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>Did you not read, "suburbs"? And were you even aware of the fact that Malcolm lived in Roxbury? He's local history, you moron.
He also lived in Chicago and New York...

Your point is moot.

Hilliard, OH

#4622 Feb 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
He also lived in Chicago and New York...
Your point is moot.
No, it's not. Local schools teach him as part of local history.
You sure you went to college, kid?

Hilliard, OH

#4623 Feb 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't present much of a challenge...He lives on Bullshit Mountain and like most that live there, he will remain woefully ignorant and he doesn't care who knows it.
Yet here you are having your ass handed to you, and not only by me. Now, if you can disprove what I've posted, I'd love to see it.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#4624 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>Is that right? The folks who granted me a degree at Colby would obviously disagree with you.
Love it when you bring up Colby.

Good stuff Paco, good stuff. Gotta work on gettin it in quicker though.

woof

Hilliard, OH

#4625 Feb 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Love it when you bring up Colby.
Good stuff Paco, good stuff. Gotta work on gettin it in quicker though.
woof
Did you happen to see the post I was replying to?
Of course you did, but naturally I'm supposed to remain silent, eh douche?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#4626 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>Did you happen to see the post I was replying to?
Of course you did, but naturally I'm supposed to remain silent, eh douche?
You mean this?
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Fkn Hilarious!
Yeah, I saw it. Good thing Colby taught you so well how to respond to that sort of thing. We'd all think you were just an hilljack otherwise.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oops! 8 min Usedtoread 1
Dispatch one way 9 min Usedtoread 1
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more 16 min They cannot kill ... 12
President Ebola 21 min Black Rhino 606
Emory Hospital is the SEC 34 min Kenny from Waldo 11
EBOLA: American Outbreak 41 min Black Rhino 40
The Incompetence Virus 44 min They cannot kill ... 6
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Male 3,956
Columbus Dating
Find my Match