|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>DO you just go around regurgitating crap in every forum like a press release or something?
Do you reply to everything I write? To answer your stupid question, NO. I would not give you two cents to read what is on Topix. Most of it is the same replies over and over. Nothing from nothing, leaves nothing, and that is where you are with your replies, NOTHING.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because frankly, my rights are more important to me than your existence.
Your problem is, you are full of HOT AIR, and there isn't one damn thing you can do about my existence. What you write, is like some damn fool that thinks, someone is going to take what little you have. Do you know anything about the "Golden Rule?" Or are you so damn selfish, foolish, to think anyone gives a damn what you have, or what you have to say.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

The Great Obama said:

I believe in 2nd Amendment, but not war weapons on streets.

Isn't this where most people are, against violence.

Let's get rid of these war weapons, that no one in America needs.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you reply to everything I write? To answer your stupid question, NO. I would not give you two cents to read what is on Topix. Most of it is the same replies over and over. Nothing from nothing, leaves nothing, and that is where you are with your replies, NOTHING.
You are a sad strange little man.

Leftist tools like you will be put up against the wall one day, and you will be shown no mercy.
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have paid attention to your posts, you would have empirical evidence that I do not. OF course the obviousness of this revelation should not escape even the clueless which I think you may be.

I have to wonder though, it you don't care about posts, if you think nothing constructive comes from them, why are you even wasting your time with it? It doesn't seem to be the most productive use of your time. And even now, you are on here asking stupid questions you already should know the answer to because I asked why you flood chats with regurgitated garbage.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Your problem is, you are full of HOT AIR, and there isn't one damn thing you can do about my existence. What you write, is like some damn fool that thinks, someone is going to take what little you have. Do you know anything about the "Golden Rule?" Or are you so damn selfish, foolish, to think anyone gives a damn what you have, or what you have to say.
In a system of jungle law that will happen during WROL, you will not have the protection of the guns of the state that protects your existence as you will not protect yourself.

The left is quite interested in Tony's income, as well as most of society's taxpayers, they intend to redistribute it to their FSA base, like you. So yes, you desire to take his stuff.

I'd imagine that if it were you paying the taxes, that you would not agree with confiscatory rates. "Golden Rule"

And the secondary Golden rule, "He who has the gold, rules"

Though in WROL, it will be he who has the ammo.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Read this:

My belief is that we have to enforce the laws we've already got, make sure that we're keeping guns out of the hands of criminals, those who are mentally ill.

Obama
VADoc

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
Read this:
My belief is that we have to enforce the laws we've already got, make sure that we're keeping guns out of the hands of criminals, those who are mentally ill.
Obama
So he admits he wasn't enforcing the current laws. So how is making 25 more going to change things? Is he going to magically enforce the new 25 laws and all the previous ones now? Or is he just saying what he needs to say and in 3 months the media will have something else to scream about?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
Read this:
Obama
Caught a clip of Obama speaking in Chicago today, and to my amazement, he actually said that guns could not be blamed on the gigantic death toll there, but that something had to be done about the society in Chicago.

Not word for word at all, still I saw only blacks behind him and was amazed he went near blaming anyone but the right.

Don't worry, no politician, dem or repub is going to touch guns.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught a clip of Obama speaking in Chicago today, and to my amazement, he actually said that guns could not be blamed on the gigantic death toll there, but that something had to be done about the society in Chicago.
Not word for word at all, still I saw only blacks behind him and was amazed he went near blaming anyone but the right.
he really said that, that guns could not be blamed on the death toll in Chicago I am suprised but Obama is right guns are not the Problem its that Chicago Society way of life.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Your problem is, you are full of HOT AIR, and there isn't one damn thing you can do about my existence.

I didn't say I could (or even wanted to) do anything about it, just that my rights are more important to me.

[QUOTE] What you write, is like some damn fool that thinks, someone is going to take what little you have.
There is some truth to that. I have made it a point throughout my life to not be greedy... to not take advantage of others or their misfortunes... to slowly and steadily work myself into a position where I could retire somewhat comfortably, and yes, what (little) I have is mine and I'm going to defend it with a passion.
Do you know anything about the "Golden Rule?"
I live it as well as anyone, but it doesn't say I have to be someone's bitch, and I won't.
Or are you so damn selfish, foolish, to think anyone gives a damn what you have, or what you have to say.
You personally have advocated the confiscation of some of "what little I have", so you tell me. If you didn't give a damn, why are you advocating it be taken from me?

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if someone hacked his teleprompter.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
The Great Obama said:
I believe in 2nd Amendment, but not war weapons on streets.
Why do police need assault weapons?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if someone hacked his teleprompter.
Was it dubbed? If not, check out his recent benefactors!

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>Romney and Ryan are not the tea party are they? Could you even carry a complete thought if someone put it in a basket and duct taped it to your hand?

Like I've said before, you offer no substance in your posts. Everyone in the forum is more stupid now that they have met you.
You won't build a rep off of me, sheep...Once one of your bullshit inbred reasons for being a sheep are thwarted, you run to some other bullshit subject to divert from you blatant stupidity.

Nothing you've said constitutes any substance at all.

Come to terms with the fallacies of your herd...Tea baggers, GOP...it doesn't matter..

Your redneck backwoods old white man elite governmental prisoner way of thinking is done.
America has spoken. You are free to catch the next plane to Switzerland and be rid of this great country. You won't be missed.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Leftist tools like you will be put up against the wall one day, and you will be shown no mercy.
Will there be trials first or just executions?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do police need assault weapons?
They don't.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a hoot when you people actually listen to the President and for one brief moment recognize that he is not the character that you have created in your own minds. Then you instantly conclude that it couldn't be that you are mischaracterizing the guy and that it must be that he is the one who is confused about his own opinions.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
So he admits he wasn't enforcing the current laws. So how is making 25 more going to change things? Is he going to magically enforce the new 25 laws and all the previous ones now? Or is he just saying what he needs to say and in 3 months the media will have something else to scream about?
The majority of gun regulations are state laws Doc. You, being the quasi-expert marksman that you claim to be, might already know that.
Apparently, your zealous opposition to the President has clouded your vision.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that brief peek into your dark, evil soul Karl.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••