Adif understanding

United States

#4486 Feb 14, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confused.
The tea party are angry mostly white Americans that hate President Obama. They have NEVER proven to be anything otherwise.
Why was this party not formed by these same angry white Americans during the Bush administration? That administration lied, taxed high, and started a false war. That seems reason enough, right?
No. Because those "Americans" were fine with him fingerfking us, but when a bi-racial person that is Commander in Chief comes along, all of a sudden we are Taxed Enough Already?
Total and complete bullshit.
I am not confused at all. There are minorities in the tea party too. However, you are missing the point which I think might be by design on your part. Minorities do not make up the entire democrat party and the claims made are those of the like minded people fighting against them, not me. I agree with some of those claims and have specifically heard democrats claim they were crossing over to vote in republican primaries.

You further show how confused you are because the real Tea Party was alive and well in the Bush administration. That is just a fact you cannot hide from. They weren't officially labeled such before Obama was elected, but they were there and vocal during Bush. Bush did the first stimulus and bail outs which brought them to the forefront.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#4487 Feb 14, 2013
Spookhere F trollsp wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Hussein Obama is complete bullshit. He should have run as a socialist half breedbreed muslim instead of the fraudulent christian black democrat.
I by the way am not a tea party member. I hate math challenged Kasich's tax plans too. Kasich is not cutting spending or taxes just renaming the.taxes and shifting funding.
Tissue is on aisle five.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#4488 Feb 14, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Bush did not raise taxes
So the angry white men and women in the tea party are THAT angry over taxes???

Riiiiiiiiiiight...

So blatant lies and bullshit oil wars are ok then? Well that's news.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#4489 Feb 14, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>I am not confused at all. There are minorities in the tea party too. However, you are missing the point which I think might be by design on your part. Minorities do not make up the entire democrat party and the claims made are those of the like minded people fighting against them, not me. I agree with some of those claims and have specifically heard democrats claim they were crossing over to vote in republican primaries.

You further show how confused you are because the real Tea Party was alive and well in the Bush administration. That is just a fact you cannot hide from. They weren't officially labeled such before Obama was elected, but they were there and vocal during Bush. Bush did the first stimulus and bail outs which brought them to the forefront.
Stop it, man...You're killing me.

The last tea party was formed on Boston harbor...Until now.

Don't do that, man...Not smart.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#4490 Feb 14, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
So the angry white men and women in the tea party are THAT angry over taxes???
Riiiiiiiiiiight...
So blatant lies and bullshit oil wars are ok then? Well that's news.
Meet one of the most prominent Tea Party leaders:

http://www.lloydmarcus.com/

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#4491 Feb 14, 2013
The mainstream liberal media has been relentlessly badgering the Tea Party movement with accusations of racism. Because I am a black tea party patriot, I am bombarded with interviewers asking me the same veiled question.“Why are you siding with these white racists against America’s first African American president?” I defend my fellow patriots who are white stating,“These patriots do not give a hoot about Obama’s skin color. They simply love their country and oppose his radical agenda. Obama’s race is not an issue”.

Recently, I have come to believe that perhaps I am wrong about Obama’s race not being an issue. In reality, Obama’s presidency has everything to do with racism, but not from the Tea Party movement. Progressives and Obama have exploited his race from the rookie senator’s virtually unchallenged presidential campaign to his unprecedented bullying of America into Obamacare. Obama’s race trumped all normal media scrutiny of him as a presidential candidate and most recently even the Constitution of the United States. Obamacare forces all Americans to purchase health care which is clearly unconstitutional.

No white president could get away with boldly and arrogantly thwarting the will of the American people and ignoring laws. President Clinton tried universal health care. Bush tried social security reform. The American people said “no” to both president’s proposals and it was the end of it. So how can Obama get away with giving the American people the finger? The answer. He is black.

The mainstream liberal media ontinues to portray all who oppose Obama in any way as racist. Despite a list of failed policies, overreaches into the private sector, violations of the Constitution and planned destructive legislation too numerous to mention in this article, many Americans are still fearful of criticizing our first black president. Incredible.

My fellow Americans, you must not continue to allow yourselves to be “played” and intimidated by Obama’s race or the historical context of his presidency. If we are to save America, the greatest nation on the planet, Obama’s progressive agenda must be stopped.

Lloyd Marcus,(black) Unhyphenated American, singer/songwriter, entertainer, author, artist, and Tea Party patriot

LloydMarcus.com

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#4492 Feb 15, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Meet one of the most prominent Tea Party leaders:

http://www.lloydmarcus.com/
I would rather not, thanks.
Ghost Killa

Englewood, OH

#4493 Feb 15, 2013
Tea Party is opposed by Diversity people that demand privilege from big government, but don't want to pay for the privileges.

Diversity people are the organized majority, and therefore are responsible for making all of the rules in this national democracy.

That is why the US needs to impose a special Diversity tax on Diversity people.

It's only fair.

Diversity people commit a disproportionate amount of gun violence, and promote a police state too, so Diversity people should be forcebly disarmed so that they can depend exclusively on their police state for security.

It's only fair.

Celebrate Diversity...

http://celebratingourdiversity.com/
Adif understanding

United States

#4494 Feb 15, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop it, man...You're killing me.
The last tea party was formed on Boston harbor...Until now.
Don't do that, man...Not smart.
Are you trying to deny that larger groups protested the bailout and stimulus that was passed while Bush was president? Are you seriously denying that the group convinced otherwise committed republicans to stand against them which almost stopped them from passing?

I know that liberals often ignore reality in order to keep their ideology fitting, but this is easily checked.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#4495 Feb 15, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying to deny that larger groups protested the bailout and stimulus that was passed while Bush was president? Are you seriously denying that the group convinced otherwise committed republicans to stand against them which almost stopped them from passing?
I know that liberals often ignore reality in order to keep their ideology fitting, but this is easily checked.
The right went against GWB on immigration, there were murmurs against the first stimulus (obama's was the second), and then revolt against TARP.

What the leftists accuse the right of hypocrisy over is that they did not oppose the wars (Hillary favored them) and Medicare Part D (some Rs did go against). Sometimes they will call the tax cuts "fiscally irresponsible" though the recent D Senate only hiked on 450K+ and made the rest permanent.

What they forget is that until FY 2007, the last all R budget, the deficit was shrinking. Had Fannie and Freddie been reined in which GWB was trying to do, the housing bubble would not have damaged as much, though it was a bipartisan problem. Not to mention that GWB was complicit in the minimum wage hike of 2007 which aggravated the recession.
Pale Rider

AOL

#4496 Feb 15, 2013
Who wants to protect children and who doesn’t?

Obama is putting forward a specific set of proposals based on the work of Joe’s task force.

And in the days ahead I intend to use whatever weight this office holds to make them a reality.

1. Does that mean you may be required to register your gun?

2. Turn in guns that are assault weapons?

3. Show bills where you have purchased extra clips? Clips that hold more than 10 cartridges.

4. Sign a permission slip that the local Police Department can search and destroy any weapon, they deem to be dangerous to the public. Anyone that doesn't comply with the Court, to be held in "Contempt of the Court."

An act of deliberate disobedience or disregard for the laws, regulations, or decorum of a public authority, such as a court or legislative body.
Pale Rider

AOL

#4497 Feb 15, 2013
Should Obama put the full weight of the Office of President, behind Gun Control Proposals? What will you do, if the President uses the Power of being President?
Pale Rider

AOL

#4498 Feb 15, 2013
What will you do?

Individuals may be cited for contempt when they disobey an order, fail to comply with a request, tamper with documents, withhold evidence, interrupt proceedings through their actions or words, or otherwise defy a public authority or hold it up to ridicule and disrespect. The laws and rules governing contempt have developed in a piecemeal fashion over time and give wide discretion to judges and legislative leaders in determining both what constitutes contempt and how it is punished.

Contempt could bring in a harvest of money from Fines imposed by the Court on those that choose not to comply with the "orders" of the Court.

Failure to comply, would surely bring heavy fines, and fill the coffers of the Court.

Contempt could bring in a harvest of money from Fines imposed by the Court on those that choose not to comply with the "orders" of the Court.

Failure to comply, would surely bring heavy fines, and fill the coffers of the Court.
Terry Jack

Englewood, OH

#4499 Feb 15, 2013
Obama does not have the infinite powers lowlife Diversity people dream he should have.

I know its frustrating for Diversity megalomaniacs, but even Hitler had to sometimes be careful with his appeals to emotion.

If Diversity punks ever read and comprehended the constitution, they would discover that most delegated law-making power resides with congress, not the president.

The left and neocon lust for dictatorial power is naked and crazy.

If there were any real justice, every low-life Diversity punk would be disarmed and forced to rely on their precious police state for security.
Pale Rider

AOL

#4500 Feb 15, 2013
While there is no law or set of laws that can prevent every senseless act of violence completely, no piece of legislation that will prevent every tragedy, every act of evil, if there’s even one thing we can do to reduce this violence, if there’s even one life that can be saved, then we’ve got an obligation to try.

Isn't this the truth?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#4501 Feb 15, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying to deny that larger groups protested the bailout and stimulus that was passed while Bush was president? Are you seriously denying that the group convinced otherwise committed republicans to stand against them which almost stopped them from passing?

I know that liberals often ignore reality in order to keep their ideology fitting, but this is easily checked.
Yet, Romney and Ryan begged for some of that evil bail out money and got it...

Your bullshit is moot.
Pale Rider

AOL

#4502 Feb 15, 2013
The President, cannot sit by while the Republicans of the House, and do nothing.

President Obama “We Can’t Wait." “When Congress refuses to act and — as a result — hurts our economy and puts people at risk, I have an obligation as president to do what I can without them.”

Does that include gun control? I think that may be what will happen. Can he do that?
Adif understanding

United States

#4503 Feb 15, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
What will you do?
Individuals may be cited for contempt when they disobey an order, fail to comply with a request, tamper with documents, withhold evidence, interrupt proceedings through their actions or words, or otherwise defy a public authority or hold it up to ridicule and disrespect. The laws and rules governing contempt have developed in a piecemeal fashion over time and give wide discretion to judges and legislative leaders in determining both what constitutes contempt and how it is punished.
Contempt could bring in a harvest of money from Fines imposed by the Court on those that choose not to comply with the "orders" of the Court.
Failure to comply, would surely bring heavy fines, and fill the coffers of the Court.
Contempt could bring in a harvest of money from Fines imposed by the Court on those that choose not to comply with the "orders" of the Court.
Failure to comply, would surely bring heavy fines, and fill the coffers of the Court.
DO you just go around regurgitating crap in every forum like a press release or something?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#4504 Feb 15, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
While there is no law or set of laws that can prevent every senseless act of violence completely, no piece of legislation that will prevent every tragedy, every act of evil, if there’s even one thing we can do to reduce this violence, if there’s even one life that can be saved, then we’ve got an obligation to try.
Isn't this the truth?
No, because frankly, my rights are more important to me than your existence.
Adif understanding

United States

#4505 Feb 15, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, Romney and Ryan begged for some of that evil bail out money and got it...
Your bullshit is moot.
Romney and Ryan are not the tea party are they? Could you even carry a complete thought if someone put it in a basket and duct taped it to your hand?

Like I've said before, you offer no substance in your posts. Everyone in the forum is more stupid now that they have met you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is George of Hilliard? 4 min RU_Kiddingme 9
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 min xxxrayted 30,956
Unaccompanied kids escape Central America to un... 35 min They cannot kill ... 5
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 43 min Hmmmmm 2,423
Dying boy gets wish to join Columbus police 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
OBAMA Outperforms Reagan 2 hr Colbert 51
Ann Coulter: "White Guilt Has Produced Mistake ... (Sep '12) 2 hr Progressive Ohioan 65
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 8 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 181
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••