Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You're free to depart this vale of tears anytime with our blessing. Why not go out with a BBQ like your hero did last night?
The sheep-like response that was expected.

Go play somewhere, junior.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO you are mad eh?
You need to start watching Fox mr rhino.......before you spew about the Tea Party and Rove that is.
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics/rove-...
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2149877775001/karl...
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/06/rove-...
etc. etc. etc.........
Watch Faux news?????

Rove attacked the tea baggers last week with his Rove like speak and you will not except that, huh?

The establishment GOP hates the Tea Baggers. Always has, probably always will.

Since the beginning of the Tea Baggers, the GOP leadership has tried through bribery, infiltration, nullification and public humiliation to eliminate whatever influence the grass-roots movement has been able to muster.

Don't try to project your sheep thought on me, sparky...LOL!

Huckabee? Angry at Rove????? Faux news civil war is ah comin' boy...LOL!!!!

Hilarious.
Adif understanding

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
WHOA! If she thinks you are dumb but you think that she is dumber, but she thinks you are dumber, and you think she is dumber and then she thinks you are even dumber, imagine how dumb that makes you appear.
At this point, I bet we both look like pigs wrestling in the mud. However, I should not, at least I am enjoying it.
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
So...let me get this straight.
I think you're dumb.(this is premise A)
But you think I'm even dumber then yourself.(this is premise B)
Because of the second condition, the first condition is proved false.(Because of B, A is unsupported)
Let's try this in a different context.
Michael Jordan thinks he is taller than me.(A)
But I think I'm even taller than him.(B)
Does B cause A to be false in this construct?
I'm not sure you could get something straight if someone laid a chalk line for you.

NO, A happened, then B happened, and then C happened. I observed your posts and surmised you had an IQ about the size of your shoe. I commented on it, but did so in a way that you could then pretend I was not smart. Now we are talking about how dumb we think each other are. But in my defense, I let spell check auto correct and didn't care enough to proof read my post. You on the other hand, are presenting some of the dumbest crap I have ever heard. I think everyone who reads most of your posts walks away more dumb then they could have been before.

So you see, A: I called you stupid, B: you called me dumb, C: we are now bickering over it like little kids. B or C does not cancel A out, it just runs in order.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

I thought the speech by the President on the State of the Union was right about Gun Control.

Did anyone notice old John Boehner? Mitch McConnell looked like a man getting ready to walk the "Last Mile."
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, you say? Typical.
Answer this, sheep...
Why is Karl Rove attacking the tea baggers and Faux news is not reporting it?
Oh now, you are now fascinated with Sheep. Don't tell me you are a sheep Fscker. Is it true that sheep will stampede at the sound of a zipper? Or do you wear button fly jeans?

Oh, and I have no clue why Fox isn't reporting it, but Rove has said that democrats are the tea party and they are electing whackjobs with no chance in hell of winning in the primaries just so their retarded candidates can slide through in the general. Perhaps this isn't news worthy to Fox, it was to NPR the other day when I first heard it.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
I thought the speech by the President on the State of the Union was right about Gun Control.
Did anyone notice old John Boehner? Mitch McConnell looked like a man getting ready to walk the "Last Mile."
I was just glad to see Ted Nugent there. I bet old Barry was squirming inside.
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
Neither looked anything but bored if you ask me. His speech on gun control was nothing but more of this fallacy that if we do something it will make it all better even if what was done does nothing to that goal.

If the President could say something more then superficial ramblings of a feel good maniac, I might listen better. But I guess we both read into the speech a bit based on what we wanted to hear.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch Faux news?????
Rove attacked the tea baggers last week with his Rove like speak and you will not except that, huh?
The establishment GOP hates the Tea Baggers. Always has, probably always will.
Since the beginning of the Tea Baggers, the GOP leadership has tried through bribery, infiltration, nullification and public humiliation to eliminate whatever influence the grass-roots movement has been able to muster.
Don't try to project your sheep thought on me, sparky...LOL!
Huckabee? Angry at Rove????? Faux news civil war is ah comin' boy...LOL!!!!
Hilarious.
Rove, Huckabee?

move on, nothing there to see....has beens.....who cares

The RINO's hate the Tea Party.

RINO's are on the extinction list, White & Black, in the wild, or in politics.
good thing for Zoo's and Capital buildings.

Big fat blind things with a big horn on head; and craps a pickup truck load a day. Runs around throwing its weight; but accomplishes nothing but others keep a clear path away from them if intelligent.

in the plains the grass roots are deep; and support a herd that is growing exponentially because neither the RINO's or Liberals support the herd.

the fat herd does not need a diet, the skinny herd needs to eat more if they plan to migrate.

the answer is .....no....a skinny herd can not ride on the back of a fat herd.
go eat so you can migrate yourself, or stay here and become lunch.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Rove, Huckabee?
Big fat blind things with a big horn on head; and craps a pickup truck load a day. Runs around throwing its weight; but accomplishes nothing but others keep a clear path away from them if intelligent.
in the plains the grass roots are deep; and support a herd that is growing exponentially because neither the RINO's or Liberals support the herd.
the fat herd does not need a diet, the skinny herd needs to eat more if they plan to migrate.
RINOs own the party organization in the Northeast, Illinois and some other states. They are nearly all of the prominent MSM "conservatives"

It's important to remember than until the 70s, each party was an ideological big tent. Heck, we still have liberals running on the R line in the Northeast, and nearly all of them losing.

Thankfully in Ohio they've been kicked down, but they could make a comeback if PO 14 isn't thumped next year.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I was just glad to see Ted Nugent there. I bet old Barry was squirming inside.
At least the President, didn't recognize him being there.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

DRAFT DODGER

Here is the COWARD, that H V T III likes as the COWARD of the COUNTRY!

Ted Nugent: Watch

&fe ature=player_detailpage

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
At least the President, didn't recognize him being there.
He should have. It would have shown some class and been an outreach to the 2nd Amendment protectors.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
DRAFT DODGER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lgUIx3zUesYXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
Here's the story of Clinton:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Not only was Clinton a coward, he went to a foreign country to trash the US in public demonstrations.

And Uncle Joe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
DRAFT DODGER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lgUIx3zUesYXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
He's no more a coward then any other of the hippies were. I'm not sure you would call Cassius Clay a coward, he was a draft dodger too. So was Clinton, Biden and a bunch of people. But you see, Nugent got his crap together, cleaned himself up, got connected with nature and grew a pair while finding some personal responsibility. He is proof there is still hope for you liberals.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>Oh now, you are now fascinated with Sheep. Don't tell me you are a sheep Fscker. Is it true that sheep will stampede at the sound of a zipper? Or do you wear button fly jeans?

Oh, and I have no clue why Fox isn't reporting it, but Rove has said that democrats are the tea party and they are electing whackjobs with no chance in hell of winning in the primaries just so their retarded candidates can slide through in the general. Perhaps this isn't news worthy to Fox, it was to NPR the other day when I first heard it.
Democrats are the tea baggers...

Right...Wow.

Like rats swimming away from a sinking ship.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>Rove, Huckabee?

Not sure what this conjecture filled incoherent rant was supposed to accomplish...

But as long as it makes sense to you and Faux news, eh spark plug?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

HAHAHA!! Biden admits it's all bullsh!t!

Pale Rider

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Here is the Draft Doger some Republicans on here just love. Would you like to know, how this COWARD TED NUGENT avoided going to Vietnam.

Read THIS: Then read how the Republicans defend this COWARD, that goes around the USA as mr. tough guy,

Republicans who seem to love fellow rocker Ted Nugent cannot seem to recall him dodging the draft during the Vietnam war in the most revolting way possible: by pooping and vomiting on himself for a week, and doing hard drugs.
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1yTUc )

Who else would they support?
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats are the tea baggers...
Right...Wow.
Like rats swimming away from a sinking ship.
Yes, democrats are pretending to be tea baggers in order to corrupt the process and defeat viable republicans capable of winning the office. This has happened and been shown to be true in the two races that Rove is already going against the tea party in. Some of the democrats aren't even hiding from their status and are openly encouraging other democrats to change for the primary and vote for the tea party candidate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus