Adif understanding

United States

#4426 Feb 13, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I bet that's the speech you give at your hitler youth rallies...
I rest my case, nothing substantive at all. It's like you were cursed to incontinently babble on or something.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4427 Feb 13, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>As I said, difficulties. I made the post before the one you are crying about moron. A is before B is before C. If you say it in that order, people might think you are at least as smart as a first grader.
I...see. How silly of me.

I do apologize that my difficulties, as it were, seem to repeatedly result in your failure to write at the level of a literate adult.

I'll do what I can to address them and see if we can't have your intellect shining through, despite my holding you back.
Adif understanding

United States

#4428 Feb 13, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know about substance?
None of your posts contain any. Lies and Faux news drivel, nothing more.
Save your long winded babbling for your herd.
Blah, Blah Blah. That's always running through my mind when I read your posts. They make no sense, add absolutely nothing to any conversation you participate in, and they show you are quite a bit delusional to boot.
Adif understanding

United States

#4429 Feb 13, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I...see. How silly of me.
I do apologize that my difficulties, as it were, seem to repeatedly result in your failure to write at the level of a literate adult.
I'll do what I can to address them and see if we can't have your intellect shining through, despite my holding you back.
Your apology is accepted. I know how hard it is for someone with an IQ the size of yours. One of the days, perhaps science can make a pill that would increase your intelligence a couple of factors. Or maybe they can make some vitual duct tape that would stop you from rambling on the internet and we would never know how stupid you are.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#4430 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>Your apology is accepted. I know how hard it is for someone with an IQ the size of yours. One of the days, perhaps science can make a pill that would increase your intelligence a couple of factors. Or maybe they can make some vitual duct tape that would stop you from rambling on the internet and we would never know how stupid you are.
Gosh, I never stopped to think of it that way. I was doing prep on my defense. But if a high school drop out on the internet thinks I dumb, why bother? You should have shown up years ago. You could have saved me scads in tuition and language courses!
Adif understanding

United States

#4431 Feb 13, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, I never stopped to think of it that way. I was doing prep on my defense. But if a high school drop out on the internet thinks I dumb, why bother? You should have shown up years ago. You could have saved me scads in tuition and language courses!
Let me guess, you are now wondering if you over paid for your degrees and if they are actually recognized by anyone with any legitimacy.

I'm sorry, I can't help you there.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#4432 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>Oh, i wasn't claiming it was niche, I was claiming you had difficulties.
Really dude. You stepped in it. Admit it and move on. You are making yourself look obstinate and stupid on top of snarky and petty.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#4433 Feb 13, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and your God Obama is sure worried the Govt will be shut down.
did you hear him beg to the country last night.
March 1st & 27th ought to be fun to watch .
Obama already has his revenue he asked for, now he has to cut spending, or......shutdown.
And the predictions begin again! More fodder for when you start claiming your intellectual superiority.

Let's get this one straight. You are predicting a federal government shut down on March 28?

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#4434 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>Let me guess, you are now wondering if you over paid for your degrees and if they are actually recognized by anyone with any legitimacy.
I'm sorry, I can't help you there.
This is actually, properly fascinating.

So tell me, if you were a young woman in this day and age, instead of doing a PHD. How would you have done things, in my position?
Adif understanding

United States

#4435 Feb 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really dude. You stepped in it. Admit it and move on. You are making yourself look obstinate and stupid on top of snarky and petty.
Well, I will admit that he is more intelligent then you appear to be. But I'm not going to admit that means a whole lot.
Adif understanding

United States

#4436 Feb 13, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
This is actually, properly fascinating.
So tell me, if you were a young woman in this day and age, instead of doing a PHD. How would you have done things, in my position?
Well, for one, I wouldn't be on the interweb making an ass of myself. Some of the crap you say really makes me wonder.

Look at it this way, If I am as dumb as you think, how do you think you appear when I think you are dumber. Yes, keep on saying crap. I'm sure you have a wallet full of credentials.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#4437 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>Well, for one, I wouldn't be on the interweb making an ass of myself. Some of the crap you say really makes me wonder.
Look at it this way, If I am as dumb as you think, how do you think you appear when I think you are dumber. Yes, keep on saying crap. I'm sure you have a wallet full of credentials.
WHOA! If she thinks you are dumb but you think that she is dumber, but she thinks you are dumber, and you think she is dumber and then she thinks you are even dumber, imagine how dumb that makes you appear.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4438 Feb 13, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
thinks I dumb?

You wasted your education money spent.

Composing a sentence with proper English escapes you.

Thinks I dumb?.......we know you are.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4439 Feb 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
WHOA! If she thinks you are dumb but you think that she is dumber, but she thinks you are dumber, and you think she is dumber and then she thinks you are even dumber, imagine how dumb that makes you appear.
almost as dumb as you and the mutt pack; but you win.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#4440 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>Well, for one, I wouldn't be on the interweb making an ass of myself. Some of the crap you say really makes me wonder.
So...let me get this straight.

I think you're dumb.(this is premise A)
But you think I'm even dumber then yourself.(this is premise B)
Because of the second condition, the first condition is proved false.(Because of B, A is unsupported)

Let's try this in a different context.

Michael Jordan thinks he is taller than me.(A)
But I think I'm even taller than him.(B)

Does B cause A to be false in this construct?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4441 Feb 13, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
So...let me get this straight.
I think you're dumb.(this is premise A)
But you think I'm even dumber then yourself.(this is premise B)
Because of the second condition, the first condition is proved false.(Because of B, A is unsupported)
Let's try this in a different context.
Michael Jordan thinks he is taller than me.(A)
But I think I'm even taller than him.(B)
Does B cause A to be false in this construct?
what are you babbling about?

facts fix arguments real quick

ever notice how your posts always seem to lack fact?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#4442 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>I rest my case, nothing substantive at all. It's like you were cursed to incontinently babble on or something.
I was cursed to share a planet with braindead sheep like you who think supply side economics worked...

LOL! You try so hard to make yourself relevant.

Fkn Hilarioius.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#4443 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>Blah, Blah Blah. That's always running through my mind when I read your posts. They make no sense, add absolutely nothing to any conversation you participate in, and they show you are quite a bit delusional to boot.
Blah, blah, you say? Typical.

Answer this, sheep...

Why is Karl Rove attacking the tea baggers and Faux news is not reporting it?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#4444 Feb 13, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I was cursed to share a planet with braindead sheep like you who think supply side economics worked...
LOL! You try so hard to make yourself relevant.
Fkn Hilarioius.
You're free to depart this vale of tears anytime with our blessing. Why not go out with a BBQ like your hero did last night?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4445 Feb 13, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, you say? Typical.
Answer this, sheep...
Why is Karl Rove attacking the tea baggers and Faux news is not reporting it?
LMAO you are mad eh?

You need to start watching Fox mr rhino.......before you spew about the Tea Party and Rove that is.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics/rove-...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2149877775001/karl...

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/06/rove-...

etc. etc. etc.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To many kids dieing 1 hr wondering 1
Sweden: Nationalists make big election gains 4 hr -The-Artist- 1
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Old Guy 30,919
LEGIT pain management facilities 5 hr They cannot kill ... 7
Good places to buy used or new adult DVD's 5 hr HumpHerNickle 8
Benjamin J. Marrison commentary: Infant-mortali... 7 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 7 hr Duke for Mayor 154
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 9 hr wow 2,414
•••
•••