|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently somebody needs a 5th grader's help because we are on day three now (I think) and you still haven't provided me a link to your source for your claim that there are 9000 gun laws.
Could it be you were just talking out of your a$$ like always and just repeated a number you thought you had heard somewhere?
I am not going to provide you anything chump.

you are to lazy and stupid to look up and read.

who cares anyway, you are nothing
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not going to provide you anything chump.
you are to lazy and stupid to look up and read.
who cares anyway, you are nothing
Just admit you made it up. This is as ridiculous as when you insisted you had never said you weren't paying income taxes anymore.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just admit you made it up. This is as ridiculous as when you insisted you had never said you weren't paying income taxes anymore.
I will admit that if you can't look up the NRA homepage, then find gun laws by state, then you are more of a moron than I already knew.

you are a lawyer, like I am a surgeon.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I will admit that if you can't look up the NRA homepage, then find gun laws by state, then you are more of a moron than I already knew.
you are a lawyer, like I am a surgeon.
You are the guy who made up the number, support it. I know better than to go on a wild goose chase trying to find support for anything you say. First rule of thumb, if Walter said it, it ain't true.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the guy who made up the number, support it. I know better than to go on a wild goose chase trying to find support for anything you say. First rule of thumb, if Walter said it, it ain't true.
you are not worth the time

you have yet to post a factual statement; and today you did not start.

FO.....punk
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not worth the time
you have yet to post a factual statement; and today you did not start.
FO.....punk
I love it when you get stuck in your own bullshit. You get so cranky.
adif understanding

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>What a coward. And a double digit IQ to go along with your hate.
There are 90 million Catholics in this country. We're everywhere and you can't avoid us. But we'd love you to try.
Double digit IQ? I think you are being too generous. It seems like he is reading from a queue card. I bet his real IQ is in the single digits and if not, would give his shoe size a run for it's money.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>Double digit IQ? I think you are being too generous. It seems like he is reading from a queue card. I bet his real IQ is in the single digits and if not, would give his shoe size a run for it's money.
I think we've had this talk before, but it's never more important to know and understand all the words you're using than it is in a message calling someone else stupid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cue_card
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queue
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we've had this talk before, but it's never more important to know and understand all the words you're using than it is in a message calling someone else stupid.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cue_card
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queue
You don't have them in order?

I'm blaming it on spell check and not caring. what is your excuse?

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have them in order?
I'm blaming it on spell check and not caring. what is your excuse?
My excuse for knowing these words?

University, I suppose. Though I would hope I would know the difference coming out of high school, as well!

It's never too late to be educated and informed.
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
University, I suppose. Though I would hope I would know the difference coming out of high school, as well!
I'm sorry, I said IQ not GQ. Please insert coin to play again.
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, we all know you had to look it up to know what was being said. That's how you had the links handy. Lets not pretend anything special had happened there.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

<quoted text>LOL, we all know you had to look it up to know what was being said. That's how you had the links handy. Lets not pretend anything special had happened there.
Seriously?

I'm pretty sure anyone reading this would know the difference between cue and queue (do we even say this in the states?!). It's not really niche stuff.
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?
I'm pretty sure anyone reading this would know the difference between cue and queue (do we even say this in the states?!). It's not really niche stuff.
Oh, i wasn't claiming it was niche, I was claiming you had difficulties.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

<quoted text>Oh, i wasn't claiming it was niche, I was claiming you had difficulties.
Your failure to understand and properly use common words reflects my difficulties in...?

I'm no quite sure I see the logic here but am quite interested to hear you expand a bit more on the topic!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
and your God Obama is sure worried the Govt will be shut down.

did you hear him beg to the country last night.

March 1st & 27th ought to be fun to watch .

Obama already has his revenue he asked for, now he has to cut spending, or......shutdown.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

<quoted text>Nice deflection from the question. Even three levels deep you are refusing to acknowledge it.

Of course this is typical from your kind. Ignore everything you think is uncomfortable and push you concepts regardless of it. Why would I have ever expected more from anyone like you?
Yeah, I bet that's the speech you give at your hitler youth rallies...

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

<quoted text>I can't seem to find one post of yours that is useful or constructive. They just throw a few things out that you think are facts then attempt to denigrate someone. I'm entirely sure you are not in a position to be ridiculing anyone about their behavior in the forum. It certainly wouldn't be coming from any position or authority or leadership on your behalf.

You know what they say about glass houses.
What do you know about substance?

None of your posts contain any. Lies and Faux news drivel, nothing more.

Save your long winded babbling for your herd.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

ending the sale of firearms at gun shows; and requiring a 30 day cool down period when background checks are being performed, will be all the further gun control that will be imposed by this administration.

I do agree with sales of firearms be only at licensed dealers.

internet sales prohibited except auction type, then shipped to approved dealer for consumer to pick up.

does anyone ponder how many millions of 30 round magazines have been produced since 1960?

grandfathering a item that has 50 years of 24/7 manufacturing seems pointless to me; and only increases the value & demand of the magazines.

did anyone ever ponder why everyone screams about lobbyists. Why has nobody came forward to suggest every american have 5 guns each for protection; and 5000 rounds of ammo for each weapon?

where is the campaign about that cartoon dog sniffing out crime; and ending crime.

what were the TV ratings of the burning and capture of the nut job in Big Bear California? It took hours for the media to assemble 7 hours of live footage of what nobody is sure of. They sure did sensationalize the burning of a cabin.

A missile from a fighter jet, or an officer firing a grenade or 2 would have made it a 15 second news spot; and sent a message to the people.

This is number 4 whack job male shooting up the place.

maybe guns are a good thing, because all 4 recent whack jobs could have used explosives instead. Imagine a bomb going off in that movie theatre in Colorado, or school in CT.
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Your failure to understand and properly use common words reflects my difficulties in...?
I'm no quite sure I see the logic here but am quite interested to hear you expand a bit more on the topic!
As I said, difficulties. I made the post before the one you are crying about moron. A is before B is before C. If you say it in that order, people might think you are at least as smart as a first grader.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 10 min Neutral Party 224
When Will Obama DIE? 1 hr Get Gone 3
Where are all the original legacy posters? 2 hr Wait what 29
Debate: Ferguson - Columbus, OH 5 hr They cannot kill ... 66
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Jerry K 30,231
ISIS beheads James Foley 7 hr Free Pizza 4 U 89
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 7 hr Neutral Party 3,113

Search the Columbus Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info