Gun Control Under Obama

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#4366 Feb 11, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me one source that confirms that there are 9000 gun laws in the United States. Just one.
I gave you a Demonrat Congressman who said there were 20,000.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#4367 Feb 11, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I gave you a Demonrat Congressman who said there were 20,000.
So? I challenged Walter's claim that there were 9,000. I know you guys aren't into math and science and stuff, but 20,000 is different than 9,000. I don't care if there are more or less. All I intended to do was show that Walter's number was a complete fabrication. Thanks for the help.
Just Saying

AOL

#4368 Feb 11, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Why would anyone want to send their kids to public schools or belong to protestant denominations?
More abuse by, but less reporting about, public school teachers
http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/local/courier...
The Protestant Clergy Sex Abuse Pattern
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/valerie-tarico/...
Data Shed Light on Child Sexual Abuse by Protestant Clergy
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/16/us/16protes...
But the truth doesn't fit your warm, fuzzy bigotry, does it?
Why do Catholics confess their sins to a priest?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#4369 Feb 11, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do Catholics confess their sins to a priest?
We confess to God, not a priest. The priest is a witness and an aide to our spiritual needs.
Why does it bother you?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#4370 Feb 11, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So? I challenged Walter's claim that there were 9,000. I know you guys aren't into math and science and stuff, but 20,000 is different than 9,000. I don't care if there are more or less. All I intended to do was show that Walter's number was a complete fabrication. Thanks for the help.
You just become more childish by the day. And you're furious because at least FIVE posters and a Demonrat Congressman have proven you wrong.
Grow. Up.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#4372 Feb 11, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You just become more childish by the day. And you're furious because at least FIVE posters and a Demonrat Congressman have proven you wrong.
Grow. Up.
Proven me wrong? How have they/you proven me wrong? The question at issue is whether there are 9000 gun laws. No one has provided a scintilla of support for that assertion.

Show one link, one article, one quote with the figure 9000 in it. Just one.
Just Saying

AOL

#4373 Feb 11, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Why would anyone want to send their kids to public schools or belong to protestant denominations?
More abuse by, but less reporting about, public school teachers
http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/local/courier...
The Protestant Clergy Sex Abuse Pattern
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/valerie-tarico/...
Data Shed Light on Child Sexual Abuse by Protestant Clergy
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/16/us/16protes...
But the truth doesn't fit your warm, fuzzy bigotry, does it?
http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/the-sev...
Just Saying

AOL

#4374 Feb 11, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Why would anyone want to send their kids to public schools or belong to protestant denominations?
More abuse by, but less reporting about, public school teachers
http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/local/courier...
The Protestant Clergy Sex Abuse Pattern
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/valerie-tarico/...
Data Shed Light on Child Sexual Abuse by Protestant Clergy
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/16/us/16protes...
But the truth doesn't fit your warm, fuzzy bigotry, does it?
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php...

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#4375 Feb 11, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
Are you proud of your vile lies and bigotry?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#4376 Feb 11, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
Are you too scared to address the links I posted? Or too stupid?
Just Saying

AOL

#4377 Feb 11, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Are you too scared to address the links I posted? Or too stupid?
They are filled with lies.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#4378 Feb 11, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
They are filled with lies.
How so? Are you saying that HuffPo and the New York Times are deliberately lying? And that there is no criminal behavior in schools and Protestant churches?
That the insurance companies are lying?

Are you truly so full of hate that you willing make yourself look stupid?

I do thank you though for showing that you couldn't care less about kids abused by any member of any institution. You're here only to spew your anti-Catholic insanity.

BTW, as I've asked Che, when your chest pain is getting worse in the squad, are you going to tell the medics to avoid Catholic hospitals?
Just Saying

AOL

#4379 Feb 11, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>How so? Are you saying that HuffPo and the New York Times are deliberately lying? And that there is no criminal behavior in schools and Protestant churches?
That the insurance companies are lying?
Are you truly so full of hate that you willing make yourself look stupid?
I do thank you though for showing that you couldn't care less about kids abused by any member of any institution. You're here only to spew your anti-Catholic insanity.
BTW, as I've asked Che, when your chest pain is getting worse in the squad, are you going to tell the medics to avoid Catholic hospitals?
Yes that is what I am saying.

Long Live Obama!

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#4380 Feb 11, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
They are filled with lies.
You need to tell your inbred brothers and sisters that something bad is bound to come of this:
http://gossipcandy.com/wp-content/uploads/201...

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#4381 Feb 11, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that is what I am saying.
Long Live Obama!
What a coward. And a double digit IQ to go along with your hate.
There are 90 million Catholics in this country. We're everywhere and you can't avoid us. But we'd love you to try.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#4382 Feb 11, 2013
BTW, the front runner for the Papacy is going to make your bigoted head explode if he is elected:

http://www.jesuits.ca/sites/default/files/sty...

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#4383 Feb 11, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me one source that confirms that there are 9000 gun laws in the United States. Just one.
You said "Not a single link in that document."

You lied.
Just Saying

AOL

#4384 Feb 11, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>What a coward. And a double digit IQ to go along with your hate.
There are 90 million Catholics in this country. We're everywhere and you can't avoid us. But we'd love you to try.
Your posts are filled with lies and hatred of mankind!

Long Live Obama.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#4385 Feb 11, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts are filled with lies and hatred of mankind!
Long Live Obama.
Let's see some examples, short bus.
BTW, we don't care if Barry lives to be 100. He's out of our lives in less than four years.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#4386 Feb 11, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts are filled with lies and hatred of mankind!
Long Live Obama.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-mDFg sykdI2s/T1lvj7cXnPI/AAAAAAAAQV c/NOyPJdHZSKs/s1600/Pope+Meets +President+Obama.jpg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Mansfield Fats 🍔🍟🍕... 6 min UTrashy 16
Bipartisan bill to protect dreamers 18 min Male 23
BREAKING: John Glenn Croaks!!! 24 min Male 16
Tired of trump's lies yet? 35 min BizzyBee 133
$125 BILLION Pentagon waste.. 1 hr UTrashy 21
People of Topix 8 hr UTrashy 39
Drumpf's Latest Cabinet Picks: Mayor McCheese, ... 10 hr anonymous 12

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages