“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#4303 Feb 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Gun Owners Trust the NRA but Agree with Obama
A new poll released today shows that 52% of Americans support stricter gun control laws, an expected outcome after the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting sparked a nationwide discussion on gun safety. As for the particulars, 56% support a nationwide ban on the sale of assault weapons, 56% support a nationwide ban on the sale of high-capacity ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 bullets, and 92% support requiring background checks for all gun buyers. All of this bodes well for the Obama Administration.
Where's your source link, hilljack?
Adif understanding

United States

#4304 Feb 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
A new poll released today shows that 52% of Americans support stricter gun control laws, an expected outcome after the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting sparked a nationwide discussion on gun safety. As for the particulars, 56% support a nationwide ban on the sale of assault weapons, 56% support a nationwide ban on the sale of high-capacity ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 bullets, and 92% support requiring background checks for all gun buyers. All of this bodes well for the Obama Administration.
Yes, all this bodes well for the Obama administration because with all those guns in law abiding citizen's hands, it makes it extremely dificult to impose laws that a majority of Americans will not like. If Obama had a democrat controlled house and senate for the entire time he was president, he would also have a civil war on his hands.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#4305 Feb 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Those numbers have been consistent for decades, but they still don't win.

The motivation by our side is greater.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4306 Feb 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Are the people ready to register their guns? By registration, we will know who, and the kind of guns people own.
Nope.
Pale Rider

AOL

#4307 Feb 10, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Where's your source link, hilljack?
Look it up KNOW-It-ALL.

Hilliard, OH

#4308 Feb 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up KNOW-It-ALL.
So you have no way to back up your post. That figures. When you get to grade 6, they'll teach you about attribution and plagiarism.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#4309 Feb 10, 2013
<quoted text>So you have no way to back up your post. That figures. When you get to grade 6, they'll teach you about attribution and plagiarism.
What a hoot coming from "Mr. 9000 gun laws and if you don't believe me go look it up yourself."
Pale Rider

AOL

#4310 Feb 10, 2013
After Obama finds out the kind of guns people own. Next Biden can go after the guns, people don't need.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4311 Feb 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
After Obama finds out the kind of guns people own. Next Biden can go after the guns, people don't need.
I'm guessing they'll get the ammo first. ;0
Adif understanding

United States

#4312 Feb 10, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hoot coming from "Mr. 9000 gun laws and if you don't believe me go look it up yourself."
5000, 9000, does it really make a difference to the point that 20 more not being enforced or selectively being enforced will not change one thing?

Oh, and BTW, I have a 3d printer and just downloaded the plans for my 30 round clips.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/201...

Hilliard, OH

#4313 Feb 10, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep lying, little girl. Three different posters, including me, gave you links.
This isn't the Democrat National Convention where you can lie and pretend everyone will believe your bullsh!t.

Hilliard, OH

#4314 Feb 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Is he going to start here?

Below are Senator Reid’s remarks as prepared for delivery:

“As many of you know, I grew up in Searchlight, in a home surrounded by the desert. Our dusty town didn’t have a high school, we didn’t have a grocery store, and there wasn’t even a place to buy a bullet.

“So it was a big deal when I could go out with my brother and father to shoot at targets out in open land. We’d take turns using our bolt-action .22-caliber rifle. Now I have eight guns, but I still have that .22, and it’s still my favorite.

“I have passed my love of shooting to my own grandchildren. My grandson Mason has come to love shooting sports just as much as his grandfather.

“Many of you have similar stories from your childhood – stories of bonding with your parents and siblings while shooting targets or shooting dinner – and stories of bonding with your children and grandchildren.

“Now your families and mine are fortunate to have such an impressive place to learn the skills of sport shooting – to learn the importance of safe shooting – to exercise our Second-Amendment rights – and to celebrate our Western heritage.

“I am so pleased that Wayne LaPierre is with us today. We have stood together in so many battles over the years.

“Just a few years ago we worked to protect our gun manufacturers from junk lawsuits. And as a result of that legislation, America’s gun companies are still America’s gun companies. That good law protected thousands of good jobs.

“Wayne and I also stood together to defeat the so-called Assault Weapons Ban. I voted against the ban when it was first proposed, I voted against it when folks tried to renew it, and I will continue to oppose it.
http://www.reid.senate.gov/newsroom/pr_100327...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#4315 Feb 10, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>5000, 9000, does it really make a difference to the point that 20 more not being enforced or selectively being enforced will not change one thing?
Oh, and BTW, I have a 3d printer and just downloaded the plans for my 30 round clips.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/201...
When a person is an insufferable blowhard who constantly accuses other people of lying, there is a big difference between 5000 and 9000. The issue was never how many gun laws there are, whether there are too few or too many. The issue is that Walter is ALWAYS full of shit.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#4316 Feb 10, 2013
<quoted text>Keep lying, little girl. Three different posters, including me, gave you links.
This isn't the Democrat National Convention where you can lie and pretend everyone will believe your bullsh!t.
Not a single link provided supported a claim that there were 9000 gun laws in the US. It doesn't matter how many times you claim otherwise. You repeating your BS 9000 times doesn't make it true.
Pale Rider

AOL

#4317 Feb 10, 2013
Obama wants Congress to reinstate and strengthen a ban on the sale and production of assault weapons that expired in 2004. He also called for a ban on the sale and production of magazines with more than 10 rounds.

Do you support the efforts of Obama on Gun Control?

Hilliard, OH

#4318 Feb 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Obama wants Congress to reinstate and strengthen a ban on the sale and production of assault weapons that expired in 2004. He also called for a ban on the sale and production of magazines with more than 10 rounds.
Do you support the efforts of Obama on Gun Control?
Nobody with a brain supports Obama on any issue.

Hilliard, OH

#4319 Feb 10, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a single link provided supported a claim that there were 9000 gun laws in the US. It doesn't matter how many times you claim otherwise. You repeating your BS 9000 times doesn't make it true.
I gave a link that provided you with a state average of 184.
Your lies never cease.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#4320 Feb 10, 2013
<quoted text>I gave a link that provided you with a state average of 184.
Your lies never cease.
No you didn't. The link was to the front page of a pro gun website. No numbers whatsoever.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4321 Feb 10, 2013
"Gun Control Facts." By James D. Agresti and Reid K. Smith. Just Facts, September 13, 2010

http://www.justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp
Pale Rider

AOL

#4322 Feb 10, 2013
From Our President:
We might not be able to prevent every massacre or random killing," Obama said "If there is just one thing we can do, one life we can save, then we have an obligation to try."

So True!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Admits Communist Davis “Schooled” Him 8 min d pantz 206
Hillary Clinton 2016? (Apr '13) 23 min Pale Rider 151
Freddie Gray riots in Baltimore 28 min Oliver Canterberry 38
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 38 min Pale Rider 6,228
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 1 hr Sheeps Clothing 1,125
Ohio High School cancels Muslim Day celebration... 1 hr d pantz 139
Baltimore rioters burn down senior citizen faci... 2 hr Wowwww 1
BizzyBee HAS LEFT THIS FORUM…..FOR GOOD! 9 hr Learn to read 107
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]