Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>No information from your statement answered the question I asked.

Why do Police need assault weapons?
You didn't like the answer?

Sounds like YOUR problem.

Good day, sir.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>Military.
What branch? Company? Did you receive any marksman pins? If you have received any, please provide the rank.

Remember, I come from a military family. Don't make shit up. I'll know.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Well doesn't fit in with most of the liberal views. People like reader think a person working as a janitor should make 60k a year plus a months worth of vacation and full healthcare benefits.
Isn't is liberals always moaning about a living wage no matter how menial or unchallenging the job is?
Reader wants the person who cuts her lawn to earn $30 an hour, healthcare with no co-pay, pension, automatic cost of living raises, 3 weeks paid vacation, 10 sick days, and a company car.

Reader's new cost to mow her lawn is now $135 per cutting.

She won't pay it; and will ask for assistance to lower the cost.

in a corn maze, Reader follows whoever is in front of her, even if she knows they are lost.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Good day, sir.
It didn't address the question. Your refusal verifies what everybody here already knows. You're a puss!

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What branch? Company? Did you receive any marksman pins? If you have received any, please provide the rank.
Remember, I come from a military family. Don't make shit up. I'll know.
Answer my question first. Then I will answer yours.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose fault is that?
The dry walker or the non English speaking harder worker?
It's the fault of the federal government, and to a lesser degree the Mexican government.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the fault of the federal government, and to a lesser degree the Mexican government.
But I thought you people were all about self determination and free market forces and all of that bunk.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
like I said junior.
There are 9000 gun laws on the books right now.
the 15 Obama wants to add though are the 15 that will work?
we need no more gun laws, we need to start enforcing those 9000 already on the books.
You have said a whole lot of things here, Walter, and practically every single one of them have been astronomically wrong. When you say anything, anyone with a brain assumes that it is pure fantasy.

So far, your little buddies have tried to bail you out and have accomplished nothing but proving how wrong you are again. Cleavon has provided more BS numbers without any support. Karl provided a document that purports to have every gun law in the country on it and that document is only 565 pages long.

I will believe your 9000 figure when Texas splits into smaller states.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
But I thought you people were all about self determination and free market forces and all of that bunk.
woof
I've never preached the market as the be and end all, I consider "order" more important.

You've proven before that you don't get what self-determination actually means. It's about nationalism, not about personal responsibility, that's a different subject.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose fault is that?
The dry walker or the non English speaking harder worker?
So the sainted illegal is the harder worker? Maybe you need to look at the unemployment rate for your people.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You have said a whole lot of things here, Walter, and practically every single one of them have been astronomically wrong. When you say anything, anyone with a brain assumes that it is pure fantasy.
So far, your little buddies have tried to bail you out and have accomplished nothing but proving how wrong you are again. Cleavon has provided more BS numbers without any support. Karl provided a document that purports to have every gun law in the country on it and that document is only 565 pages long.
More lies from you. I gave you a source which you refuse to access and it's YOU who have been destroyed in this argument by several posters.
How does a liar like you function in society?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
Seriously man...You should get out of the trailer park more often. It's a big world out here.
So that's your response when confronted with examples of succesfull, conservative black men...
Yeah, you're a college graduate...sure.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>So that's your response when confronted with examples of succesfull, conservative black men...
Yeah, you're a college graduate...sure.
They don't want to answer questions that will result in painting themselves into an inextricable corner.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have stated that you think black conservatives are race traitors.
So if we are going to play the racial game, then I will claim that white liberals are as well.
Never said race trader. I said 'Uncle Tom' and because you're white you don't understand the historical significance of the term.
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Good day, sir.
I don't think you know what an answer is? I was waiting for one on this too and it seems you failed to provide it, unless you failed to provide and intelligent and articulate one. Either way, it seems you are lying.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Never said race trader. I said 'Uncle Tom' and because you're white you don't understand the historical significance of the term.
Oh the irony...coming from someone who bandies about the word "slave," while describing the "plight" of blacks today.
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Reader wants the person who cuts her lawn to earn $30 an hour, healthcare with no co-pay, pension, automatic cost of living raises, 3 weeks paid vacation, 10 sick days, and a company car.
Reader's new cost to mow her lawn is now $135 per cutting.
She won't pay it; and will ask for assistance to lower the cost.
in a corn maze, Reader follows whoever is in front of her, even if she knows they are lost.
just so you know, I used to charge $30 an hour to mow lawns back in 1983 as a teenager. Outside of a couple old widows on fixed income that I more or less mowed for free but let them pay me the $1.00-$1.50 wage they insisted was necessary (plus free cookies around holidays :)), I would average between $10 and $15 a normal yard in town. I had a couple commercial lots that took an hour or two to do and I received the full $30 and $60 respectively.

I would be surprised if it doesn't cost more now. Especially since child labor laws pretty much make it illegal to do this now and the cost of fuel and equipment is more then double.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never preached the market as the be and end all, I consider "order" more important.
You've proven before that you don't get what self-determination actually means. It's about nationalism, not about personal responsibility, that's a different subject.
I've already told you. I get to determine what self determination is. You're just upset because I'm better at it than you are, Karl.
For $150 an hour plus expenses, I'll show you how.

woof
VADoc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already told you. I get to determine what self determination is. You're just upset because I'm better at it than you are, Karl.
For $150 an hour plus expenses, I'll show you how.
woof
Wow $150 an hour. You must be giving one hell of a hummer! Golden throat duke is what they should start calling you!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
if you only had a brain scarecrow.

those 565 pages have links to the 9000 gun laws you absolute idiot!

links take 565 pages dipstick for 9000 separate laws.

Texas splitting from the USA will occur prior to you becoming a certified licensed lawyer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info