Gun Control Under Obama

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#4221 Feb 8, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Dukes and Aunt Readers, aren't whites, they are oikophobes.
"You people" have called right wing individuals who are blacks "Oreos" and "Uncle Toms" for years.
It's time we returned the favor.
You see me as nothing but an ignorant serf fit only to pay ever higher amounts of taxes, though I imagine you see me as a leech, projecting the failures of your own people onto us.
My successes or failures are my own fault.

Whites are the fingerpointers...Case in point...Most of you blame Mexicans for taking your jobs...Never once looking in the mirror and blaming yourself...How does one come from another country, speaks no english, but takes your job? Maybe you weren't that good at it to begin with...

Slavery...Rather than do it yourself, you incorporate a trade with the downtrodden and worsen the situation with indentured servatude.
Keeping others down while you fk them in the ass seems to be a strong trait with you people.

NO matter. You nor your people define me. Oh by the way, I will venture to guess you have no fkn idea who the real Uncle Tom was.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#4222 Feb 8, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct, whites receive more welfare then other races. It's a good thing that I never said anything contrary to that. Come on now, use your affirmative action provided education and see what I really said, as a percentage of the population- it means something specific. I see you rejecting it but failing to acknowledge it. Like I said, when they told you to close your eyes and everything real will magically be different, they did so in order to keep you ignorant.
If you don't change your situation, it will stay the same. That's what I was taught growing up.

I see you were filled with "blame others when your shit doesn't work" policy.

Good for you.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#4223 Feb 8, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
Very interesting. 526 pages. I wonder how they managed to jam 9000 statutes onto only 526 pages.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#4224 Feb 8, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
why did you do that?
make Mr. Thinks he knows it all.....fail yet again.
when adding the guns laws in this country up, there are 9000 laws on the books restricting firearms.
Che is just on the long lists of idiot boobs.
Guns or the laws are not the problem.
enforcement is the problem.
not locking up criminals in an athletic boys club; but to have hard labor camps ready to accept the free labor of those who mis use firearms.
this pandering to the base; and wasting taxpayer dollars doing so, must be stopped.
either dig a pit and throw criminals into it with a bit of lime, or put them to work in hard labor camp.
union boss to be Mr. Shotgun.
You should probably go to that link and start counting.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#4225 Feb 8, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
St. John's is a private catholic University. What point are you making?
You are referring to the order of St. John and the Lazerite knights? Do you know who St. Lazarus of Jerusalem was?
Are you seriously this obtuse?
I'm pointing out that you're not representing your alma mater in a positive light. At all.
And as a Catholic I certainly know about St. Lazarus. But the only leper I see here is you, kid.

Hilliard, OH

#4226 Feb 8, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites are the fingerpointers...Case in point...Most of you blame Mexicans for taking your jobs...Never once looking in the mirror and blaming yourself...How does one come from another country, speaks no english, but takes your job? Maybe you weren't that good at it to begin with...
Slavery...Rather than do it yourself, you incorporate a trade with the downtrodden and worsen the situation with indentured servatude.
Keeping others down while you fk them in the ass seems to be a strong trait with you people.
NO matter. You nor your people define me. Oh by the way, I will venture to guess you have no fkn idea who the real Uncle Tom was.
Ask a drywaller who was making $20 an hour in 1999 and did good work why a Mexican was able to take his job.
Adif understanding

United States

#4227 Feb 8, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't change your situation, it will stay the same. That's what I was taught growing up.
I see you were filled with "blame others when your shit doesn't work" policy.
Good for you.
I see you were filled with a bunch of BS. You have more then demonstrated that here.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#4228 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>I find it interesting you think this. Not because it is wrong or anything, but because I gave 10 years. I do think another D will ride the coat tails of Obama because the R's aren't keen to their tactics and have no way to refute them. However, I do not think the next D president will be a token puppet and I think he or she will blame the previous administration for all it's failures too. The masses will wake up then.
However, I do see civil war on the horizon. The only thing I can see getting in the road of what I described above would be that and the libs will be very sad they let it go that far.
If the President is strong, then his endorsed candidate will sail through the primaries. A challenge from further to the left is unlikely.

If Obama is weak in 2016, then it could get interesting, but the electorate usually switches parties, but in this racial climate that's unlikely.

It's also possible that Fatboy could be the nominee, and many Ds will support him. But a strong third party challenge could occur from a real right wing party (the Libertarians are not).

That could make it interesting. Fatboy could be the new Nixon.

Ivy League-ISIS

#4229 Feb 8, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
The real Uncle Tom was a character in "Uncle Tom's Cabin"

Ivy League-ISIS

#4230 Feb 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting. 526 pages. I wonder how they managed to jam 9000 statutes onto only 526 pages.
Municipal codes more than likely were not added, most of the pages contain more than one statute.

Ivy League-ISIS

#4231 Feb 8, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you are incorrect. Whites recieve more welfare than any race in America, that was started by a white president for white people and they have generations of whites attached to welfare.
You can use the "blacks are 13% of the population" bullshit if you'd like, but the evidence is clear.
Me, nor my family have ever been on welfare...EVER. My mother father grandparents, EVER.
Your turn.
Whites receive about 39% of SNAP, a welfare program. Whites are 61% of the population. Whites are a plurality of SNAP recipients, but much less likely to be on welfare.

Blacks, which are 13% of the population are like 23% of SNAP recipients.

Non-whites are far more likely to be on welfare, the left loves taking about "the wage gap" and "the poverty gap" but never the "transfer payment gap"

Whitey is much less likely to be getting aid than a non-white.

If any of your relatives was ever getting Medicaid, they were on welfare.
Adif understanding

United States

#4232 Feb 8, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
If the President is strong, then his endorsed candidate will sail through the primaries. A challenge from further to the left is unlikely.
If Obama is weak in 2016, then it could get interesting, but the electorate usually switches parties, but in this racial climate that's unlikely.
It's also possible that Fatboy could be the nominee, and many Ds will support him. But a strong third party challenge could occur from a real right wing party (the Libertarians are not).
That could make it interesting. Fatboy could be the new Nixon.
All a third party challenge would do it ensure a democrat win. I suspect this will happen anyways because the democrats are already supporting tea party members with the intent on getting the least likely candidate to win up against their candidates. i know people who are republicans in the primaries specifically for this purpose.

Either way, I do not think the next president will be a token puppet like Obama is. He will end up blaming a lot of his problems on the inabilities of the previous administration like Obama has already done.

Ivy League-ISIS

#4233 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>All a third party challenge would do it ensure a democrat win. I suspect this will happen anyways because the democrats are already supporting tea party members with the intent on getting the least likely candidate to win up against their candidates. i know people who are republicans in the primaries specifically for this purpose.
Either way, I do not think the next president will be a token puppet like Obama is. He will end up blaming a lot of his problems on the inabilities of the previous administration like Obama has already done.
Fatboy is no different than a D, I have no problems with ensuring that a real D gets in indirectly.
Adif understanding

United States

#4235 Feb 8, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Fatboy is no different than a D, I have no problems with ensuring that a real D gets in indirectly.
Then that would be why Fatboy would not be elected. Besides being a religion that a lot of people simply can't come to grips with, Romney and McCain previously, supported too many policies seen as democrat in nature and a lot of voters didn't vote for them or didn't vote period. The turnout was less this last go around then in 2008.

Anyways, I really do not care who is president as long as the parties in control in congress are opposite. If we look back on recent history, Carter D congress controlled by D, sucked. Reagan R congress D, suckyness went away. Bush R congress D, suckyness gone but had a small war and taxes were raised even though it was promised it wouldn't be. Clinton D, congress briefly D but R for the most part, suckyness left even more. Bush R, congress R suckiness returned. Bush lost R congress, suckiness didn't have enough time to leave. Obama D congress D, suckiness sticks around.

We have had the best economical times in the US when congress and the president were forced to accept the opposition views and took the opportunity to tone down the extremes. Clinton is viewed as one of the better presidents in recent times and it is specifically because of having a republican congress. The two years he had a democrat congress scared enough people to overwhelmingly vote republican. The 6 years he had a republican congress, he not only shined, but took credit for republican initiatives like welfare reform.

Ivy League-ISIS

#4236 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>Then that would be why Fatboy would not be elected. Besides being a religion that a lot of people simply can't come to grips with, Romney and McCain previously, supported too many policies seen as democrat in nature and a lot of voters didn't vote for them or didn't vote period. The turnout was less this last go around then in 2008.
Anyways, I really do not care who is president as long as the parties in control in congress are opposite. If we look back on recent history, Carter D congress controlled by D, sucked. Reagan R congress D, suckyness went away. Bush R congress D, suckyness gone but had a small war and taxes were raised even though it was promised it wouldn't be. Clinton D, congress briefly D but R for the most part, suckyness left even more. Bush R, congress R suckiness returned. Bush lost R congress, suckiness didn't have enough time to leave. Obama D congress D, suckiness sticks around.
We have had the best economical times in the US when congress and the president were forced to accept the opposition views and took the opportunity to tone down the extremes. Clinton is viewed as one of the better presidents in recent times and it is specifically because of having a republican congress. The two years he had a democrat congress scared enough people to overwhelmingly vote republican. The 6 years he had a republican congress, he not only shined, but took credit for republican initiatives like welfare reform.
I don't think Romney being LDS mattered all that much, or his being the godfather of Obamacare.

Divided government slows down the problems, but it does not fix them. Only the cultural revival of the people, which will lead to counter-revolutionaries being elected to Congress to reverse the post-1913 errors will fix the problems for good.

There is a snowball's chance in hell of that happening in the current USA.

The main problem of the USA is that the Immigration Act of 1965 created a constituency of Third World voters that are motivated by anti-white racism, in addition to their desire for a more active government role in the economy.

Let alone the failure of most of the US morally, and fiscally considering the amounts of personal debts run up.
WiseAmerican

South Charleston, OH

#4237 Feb 8, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Ask a drywaller who was making $20 an hour in 1999 and did good work why a Mexican was able to take his job.
Simple, the white guy was too expensive! The Mexican would do that drywall for $10 hour. The white guys pride, standard of living, and entitlement thinking has his azz sitting on the couch drinking Budweiser listening to Rush, unemployed and blaming welfare blacks for his job loss.
WiseAmerican

South Charleston, OH

#4238 Feb 8, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The real Uncle Tom was a character in "Uncle Tom's Cabin"
WRONG! He's sitting on the Supreme court.

Ivy League-ISIS

#4239 Feb 8, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG! He's sitting on the Supreme court.
With that statement, you have given me the license to deem every single liberal white to be a race traitor.

Hilliard, OH

#4240 Feb 8, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>Simple, the white guy was too expensive! The Mexican would do that drywall for $10 hour. The white guys pride, standard of living, and entitlement thinking has his azz sitting on the couch drinking Budweiser listening to Rush, unemployed and blaming welfare blacks for his job loss.
I've had two houses built in the past 17 years. I had no problem with paying for a legit American to do the work.

Hilliard, OH

#4241 Feb 8, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG! He's sitting on the Supreme court.
Aww...he also ran for president in 2012, fought in Iraq and sat in Congress and is a Tea Party leader.
His names are Cain, West and Marcus. And there are thousands more ready to stick it to you for your racism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Atheist Firemen go to Hell or Heaven? 5 min d pantz 132
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 1 hr Xenoid 1,165
Live Anthrax inadvertently sent to labs around... 1 hr Bazooka Joe 3
News Mother Enters Plea After Son Falls Into Clevela... 1 hr Chester Cheeto 1
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 1 hr murb1 2,769
Worst President in History 2 hr Big Johnson 195
Dem senators urge for more refugee flow to USA 3 hr Duke for Mayor 34
Al Sharpton coming to Cleveland...... 8 hr d pantz 90
dana turtle 14 hr Lady Jane 13
More from around the web