Gun Control Under Obama

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#4142 Feb 8, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
When you can't argue with logic, just respond like a middle schooler.
Adif understanding

United States

#4143 Feb 8, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called "credibility". It gets applied in courtrooms every day.
woof
Yes, it does. And no court that I know of would ever say "oh that's jim, we will not listen to him at all". There are courts who will say Jim is not qualified to testify in a specific area, but that goes to whether a fact is a fact, not whether Jim is truthful or not. A fact is a fact and you not liking that fact or the person who mentioned it, does not remove whether it is a fact or not. 2+2 if 4 no matter who says it.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4144 Feb 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go. Cleavon has some work to do on his mathematical formula for determining the number of gun laws in the country. And don't forget, just because a state may allow a municipality to have a more restricive law doesn't mean that any municipalities in that state do.
Making up numbers from thin air is so much easier than actually doing the research.
there are 9000 gun laws on the books in the United States currently.

the 15 more you and loony friends want to impose are the fix though.

go pound sand is your answer.

USA inner cities have become war zones.

when fed up enough, the population will respond cleaning up the streets themselves.

Ever watch the movie Open Range?

imaging on grand scale through the top 20 metropolitan areas in the USA.

drive by shooting will have new meeting when the shooter can actually hit what aiming at.

Adif understanding

United States

#4145 Feb 8, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Relying upon spellcheck to discern the use of "their" and "there" seems a bit foolish if one is going to use their writing to poke at the intelligence of another, especially if one already knows the vagaries of spellchecking.(See how easy that is?)
woof
Not when you are in a rush and it auto corrects. But hey, not everyone thinks posting to topix is the same as creating their senior thesis or applying for a job. Perhaps the real problem is in you investing too much stock in these posts.
Adif understanding

United States

#4146 Feb 8, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see...You used all the dumb shit wingnut flash words...
Affirmative action
Questing my education
It's the liberals fault
Liberals are stupid
Did I miss anything, sheep?
Glenn Beck would be proud.
I don't really care which of your heros or mental enemies would be proud of what I wrote. A fact is a fact is a fact. If it is true, and it is, deflecting from it does not address the content at all.

either engage us intellectually or or continue playing the token role of supporting the token black president. It's up to you and how you want to be viewed. If you want to reinforce every stereotype out there that says blacks aren't as intelligent as the rest of society, you are doing a fine job. I mean hell, people like you have even gotten states to drop the passing grades on tests specifically for black students because of clueless idiots like you. I mean how does it feel to know Hispanics are expected to learn and retain more knowledge then a black student?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#4147 Feb 8, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
there are 9000 gun laws on the books in the United States currently.
Says who? You said there were 30000 people at a rally when there was really 5000. Pardon me if I don't accept your numbers.
Adif understanding

United States

#4148 Feb 8, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Nixon is dead. Clinton is gone, but is much more respected than Nixon.
Obama will serve his next 4 and be one of the leading presidents in history.
Does my degree upset you?
Tough shit. I'm sorry I'm smarter than you. If you'd like, Phoenix online offers classes to fit your schedule, redneck.
Good luck in all your endeavors.
Obama will be remembered as the reason you never elect a black man to be president again. He is nothing but a token puppet who's purpose was to get votes, not do anything significant. Everything you can credit him as accomplishing it either mediocre in execution or a complete complete clusterfsck taking rights away from people.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#4149 Feb 8, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Nixon is dead. Clinton is gone, but is much more respected than Nixon.
Obama will serve his next 4 and be one of the leading presidents in history.
Does my degree upset you?
Tough shit. I'm sorry I'm smarter than you. If you'd like, Phoenix online offers classes to fit your schedule, redneck.
Good luck in all your endeavors.
Your third tier degree is nothing to boast about, especially with your Affirmative Action assist.
Why would a Colby alum ever enroll at an online diploma mill?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#4150 Feb 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
9000? Did you get that number from the same source as you did when you claimed there were 30000 people at the election eve Romney rally in Columbus?
Hey moron, how many times do you have to be shown the number of state laws in the books? To get to 9000, you need an average of 180 per state. California alone has 541.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#4151 Feb 8, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>got it

you are a loon that needs locked up

come get you some if you disagree.

let's see who is trained.
Well,well,well...What we got here, Haus? A computer tough guy? A keyboard commando? Cyber gangster?

No need to flex your redneck prowess on me, junior. This will be as far as it goes.

As it has just been proven, redneck anger knows no bounds. You can't refute any of my statements now you want to go with all out warfare... Which would be a losing battle, but that's neither here nor there.

Have a glass of milk or something and cool off, sport.

Brooklyn, New York

#4152 Feb 8, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Only a liberal would be dense enough to think, that the very picture I display that says "Boycott Fox News", doesn't mean I agree with it.

I don't watch Hannity, in fact I don't recall ever watching him.
I love Faux news. Love it.

Where else can I see your herds inane bullshit on display for the whole nation to witness?

Outstanding.

Brooklyn, New York

#4153 Feb 8, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>When you can't argue with logic, just respond like a middle schooler.
I can't argue bullshit.

That is true.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4154 Feb 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who? You said there were 30000 people at a rally when there was really 5000. Pardon me if I don't accept your numbers.
then look them up you lazy azz.

undisputed fact..........

there are 9000 gun laws on the books currently in the USA.

Mr. Lawyer does not know where to look to view them.

Pardon me if I laugh at your ignorance; and point out how lazy you are.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#4155 Feb 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go. Cleavon has some work to do on his mathematical formula for determining the number of gun laws in the country. And don't forget, just because a state may allow a municipality to have a more restricive law doesn't mean that any municipalities in that state do.
Making up numbers from thin air is so much easier than actually doing the research.
Do your parents know what kind of liar they raised? I've already given you the average number of state laws and now Tony shows you that 18 states most likely have a fair number of separate local laws.
Give it up, "lawyer."
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4156 Feb 8, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>Obama will be remembered as the reason you never elect a black man to be president again. He is nothing but a token puppet who's purpose was to get votes, not do anything significant. Everything you can credit him as accomplishing it either mediocre in execution or a complete complete clusterfsck taking rights away from people.
excuse me Mr. Racist.

There are plenty of Black men who would make magnificent POTUS.

We just have never elected one.

your racist comments are unnecessary.

Brooklyn, New York

#4157 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>I don't really care which of your heros or mental enemies would be proud of what I wrote. A fact is a fact is a fact. If it is true, and it is, deflecting from it does not address the content at all.

either engage us intellectually or or continue playing the token role of supporting the token black president. It's up to you and how you want to be viewed. If you want to reinforce every stereotype out there that says blacks aren't as intelligent as the rest of society, you are doing a fine job. I mean hell, people like you have even gotten states to drop the passing grades on tests specifically for black students because of clueless idiots like you. I mean how does it feel to know Hispanics are expected to learn and retain more knowledge then a black student?
I'm black. I went to college and graduated. So did my parents and most of my family. Most of my lifelong friends of all ethnicities other than Caucasian have gone to college and graduated.

You see, sheep, you live on Bullshit Mountain, where you think you are superior to all races that are not yours, and judging from your substance deficient posts, you are a incredible dumbass as well. Which is indicative of most residence of Bullshit Mountain.

I hope this clears things up for you.

Your stormfront Seig heil bullshit is moot.

Thanks for sharing.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4158 Feb 8, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,well,well...What we got here, Haus? A computer tough guy? A keyboard commando? Cyber gangster?
No need to flex your redneck prowess on me, junior. This will be as far as it goes.
As it has just been proven, redneck anger knows no bounds. You can't refute any of my statements now you want to go with all out warfare... Which would be a losing battle, but that's neither here nor there.
Have a glass of milk or something and cool off, sport.
I refuted ALL of your statements; and you post back in a rude fashion.

it is your way or the highway to you.

you just met your first toll booth.

then you call me redneck?

you best be careful boy.....you may not like result of your action.

Brooklyn, New York

#4159 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>Obama will be remembered as the reason you never elect a black man to be president again. He is nothing but a token puppet who's purpose was to get votes, not do anything significant. Everything you can credit him as accomplishing it either mediocre in execution or a complete complete clusterfsck taking rights away from people.
Your Faux news opinion of our President has been noted.

Did you cry this much when Bush was fingerfking you? I bet you didn't make a sound...except...Baaaaaaaaaaaa a.

Pathetic.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#4160 Feb 8, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm black. I went to college and graduated. So did my parents and most of my family. Most of my lifelong friends of all ethnicities other than Caucasian have gone to college and graduated.
You see, sheep, you live on Bullshit Mountain, where you think you are superior to all races that are not yours, and judging from your substance deficient posts, you are a incredible dumbass as well. Which is indicative of most residence of Bullshit Mountain.
I hope this clears things up for you.
Your stormfront Seig heil bullshit is moot.
Thanks for sharing.
Yeah, right. You post like a GED retread, not an educated person. And your own racism is truly indicative of your "education," be it from a formal institution or your presumably neglectful upbringing.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#4161 Feb 8, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Faux news opinion of our President has been noted.
Did you cry this much when Bush was fingerfking you? I bet you didn't make a sound...except...Baaaaaaaaaaaa a.
Pathetic.
Did the Lazarites teach you to sound so "educated"?
You're a poser. And that's being generous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congress 56 min Big B 3
Government Waste from the GOP. 2 hr Joetheplumber 2
bet it white 2 hr Latrina Waters 1
Can We Get a Refund onTrump ? 2 hr fast freddie 9
Middle Class will now be paying for the wall. 3 hr Hail Hydra 5
Russia Hates USA,Loves Trump. Electors voting f... 3 hr Trooff 536
Coal States- keep that deadly Fuel out of Ohio 3 hr Big B 2
Trump and Pence losing popularity 11 hr Thunder Paws 43
Worlds fastest growing religion is..... 13 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 246
Donald Trump Administration 13 hr White Fangs 795