Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>A fact is a fact is a fact. If something is true and factual, where it comes from means nothing. But you go ahead and continue to ignore facts because you do not like the messenger, and I will go ahead and keep putting them in front of you. When you eventually get in the right mind and stop blindly ignoring reality, don't come crying to me.
Its called "credibility". It gets applied in courtrooms every day.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

<quoted text>So spell check when you type something other then their or there doesn't substitute one or the other- ever?
Let me guess, you are using an apple right?
Relying upon spellcheck to discern the use of "their" and "there" seems a bit foolish if one is going to use their writing to poke at the intelligence of another, especially if one already knows the vagaries of spellchecking.(See how easy that is?)

woof

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
neo con
If you really knew what that term meant, you would not call us that.

Contrary to your expectations, I don't pattern my ideology after Sen. Henry "Scoop" Jackson (D).

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, a spelling nazi.
You take a typo and negate the subject.
Outstanding.
Ladies and gentlemen, a conservative voter.
As KOSmik once said, since I've never voted for "the conservative party" I am not a conservative voter.

Once again, the public schools.

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact? You mean Glenn Beck fact? Billy O fact? Rush Lumboob fact? Hannity fact?
You're a parrot. Not one original thought or post from you yet.
You gotta be shittin' me, sport.
O'Reilly is not a conservative, he's actually in the political center

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_views_... 'Reilly

Only because he is on FNC, is he considered "conservative".

If he was on CNN he would be called what he really is, an unconventional centrist.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>No way are you a college graduate. With every post, you simply prove that you're a moron.
And why do I give a shit what you believe?

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

<quoted text>HE is babling about history and the fact that those who ignore it are doomed to repeat it.

Of course history is something you probably know little about right? Oh, and don't give me that 3.4 GPA BS. We all know you got 2.0 base just for putting your race down on the college application and another .4 for being a stupid liberal. In reality, I would hazard to guess you earned a 1.0 GPA from how you act in here.

But hey, I'm all for affirmative action too. So whip out that power words for success book and start rambling on about things you don't understand. It is very amusing.
Lets see...You used all the dumb shit wingnut flash words...

Affirmative action
Questing my education
It's the liberals fault
Liberals are stupid

Did I miss anything, sheep?

Glenn Beck would be proud.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>So are you going to answer the question about why police need semiautomatic weapons or are you going to puss out of it like Pale Rider did?
They receive training to use such weapons on ignorant rednecks and other really bad people.

You, on the other hand, are slightly retarded and should not possess such a machine.

Is that good enough for you? Well that's my answer. Any more questions?

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to Nixon and Clinton, phoney college grad.
Nixon is dead. Clinton is gone, but is much more respected than Nixon.

Obama will serve his next 4 and be one of the leading presidents in history.
Does my degree upset you?
Tough shit. I'm sorry I'm smarter than you. If you'd like, Phoenix online offers classes to fit your schedule, redneck.

Good luck in all your endeavors.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody makes a typographical error by substituting "their" for "there". The "e" and the "i" keys are clear on opposite sides of the board, Paco.

Its can't even be excused as a simple brain malfunction, like when one mistakenly uses "your" when they know the proper word is "you're".

Are you and Karl really closer than we all know, or what?

woof
Classic.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Spookhere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>Obama never worked. Rolling a fatty or licking the sh$t off his hand after a kevin Jennings fisting party is not work.
Would you like a tissue or maybe a napkin to wipe your vagina?

Get lost, punk.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

<quoted text>A fact is a fact is a fact. If something is true and factual, where it comes from means nothing. But you go ahead and continue to ignore facts because you do not like the messenger, and I will go ahead and keep putting them in front of you. When you eventually get in the right mind and stop blindly ignoring reality, don't come crying to me.
Your facts are tainted by the smoke and mirrors from the Faux news bile machine.

It's ok. Your minuscule brain is easily fooled by flashing lights and bright colors.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
we have 9000 gun laws on the books today

Obama wants to add 15 more.

9015 gun laws the criminals ignore.
You seem to miss the fact of once they are law, breaking them will be at stiffer penalties and then you rednecks can't buy a fkn AK-47 to "go ah huntin'" to blow Bambi into oblivion...Or use that as an excuse anyway.

Got it?

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>If you really knew what that term meant, you would not call us that.

Contrary to your expectations, I don't pattern my ideology after Sen. Henry "Scoop" Jackson (D).
Bobblehead, you keep questioning my knowledge of words and phrases is a neo con waste of time. Change your neo con stand on this issue. It's making me neo con sick. Neo con. Neo con.

If you have anything of substance, please present it now, or sit down and shut tha fk up.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>As KOSmik once said, since I've never voted for "the conservative party" I am not a conservative voter.

Once again, the public schools.
You are a conservative voter or sheep, Either way, your prophet Hannity is watching you and you've been making him proud. Seig heil mein komf.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>O'Reilly is not a conservative, he's actually in the political center

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_views_... 'Reilly

Only because he is on FNC, is he considered "conservative".

If he was on CNN he would be called what he really is, an unconventional centrist.
Yawn.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to miss the fact of once they are law, breaking them will be at stiffer penalties and then you rednecks can't buy a fkn AK-47 to "go ah huntin'" to blow Bambi into oblivion...Or use that as an excuse anyway.
Got it?
got it

you are a loon that needs locked up

come get you some if you disagree.

let's see who is trained.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Four states Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, have NO preemption laws (meaning local governments may further restrict all aspects).
Eleven states (California, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oregon, and Virginia) are partially preemptive (meaning that local governments may further restrict some (varies by state) but not all aspects).
Three states have full preemption, but allow grandfathered laws to stand (Delaware (laws enacted before 1985), Tennessee (laws enacted before 1986), and West Virginia (laws enacted before 1999)).
That's 18 states that can have localities with their own gun laws more restrictive than the states' gun laws.
The rest (32) are full preemptive (meaning that no local government may further restrict).
There you go. Cleavon has some work to do on his mathematical formula for determining the number of gun laws in the country. And don't forget, just because a state may allow a municipality to have a more restricive law doesn't mean that any municipalities in that state do.

Making up numbers from thin air is so much easier than actually doing the research.

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a conservative voter or sheep, Either way, your prophet Hannity is watching you and you've been making him proud. Seig heil mein komf.
Only a liberal would be dense enough to think, that the very picture I display that says "Boycott Fox News", doesn't mean I agree with it.

I don't watch Hannity, in fact I don't recall ever watching him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,821 - 3,840 of7,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 3 min nominated_1 1,971
Congress Cost FYI 5 min They cannot kill a Spook 38
Pope Francis - Another Obama Failure! 13 min yeah baby oh yeah 13
HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius Resigning 15 min Wait what 114
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? 17 min yeah baby oh yeah 19
Muslim Drivers 19 min They cannot kill a Spook 7
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 54 min TonyD2 145
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••