Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, i always suspected you were a complete idiot, but now I'm convinced you are oblivious too.
Do you really think 1 more law that people who break the laws will ignore also is going to make a difference? Despite the conspiracy and outright lie about an assault weapon being used at sandy hook, the guy broke the law to get access to the guns (killed his mom and stole the weapons), he broke the law to take them into school grounds, he broke the law when he started shooting the place up and killing people. What exactly would your one more law have done? It certainly would not have prevented any of the mass shootings. You know by the fact that the law was broken to do the shootings that the people responsible weren't overly concerned with following the law.
All gun control will do is take the means of defense away from law abiding people. Those content on violating the law will not care one bit about your law. I have to wonder if that isn't your real purpose- to either make it easier to commit crimes or easier to impose more laws against those who will obey them because of it.
RS was being sarcastic.
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you just hit Godwins' law.
IQ disparities are real, and their is plenty of evidence to confirm that.
I'm one of the leading defenders of Israel on this forum, so calling me a Nazi makes you look really dumb.
Well, the Nazi's was a practitioner of Eugenics which did create classes of people based on their abilities. It is nothing specific to the Nazis and was practiced in the US quite a lot. In fact, California used to force sterilize people because they were deemed not worthy to reproduce.

Anyways, all this scientific evidence didn't get disproved, it On the question of IQ though, it is being revived as several states are now basing the results of testing around it for compliance with the No Child Left Behind laws. For instance, a passing grade for blacks in Virginia is a failing grade for whites, Florida has implemented something similar. From what I can tell with the grading curve, it seems that Mexicans are viewed as being smarter then Blacks.

Anyways, don't take my word for it, search for race based test results and check out these links.

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2012/10/12/florida-...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/23/virg...
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>RS was being sarcastic.
ha.. I sometimes have difficult noticing things like sarcasm.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
those same dumbasses can get the keys to a car, or strap on sticks of explosives.
there is 9000 gun laws on the books currently.
9000.....do you hear me.....9000
with your assault weapons ban 9001.
I feel so much safer.
Have you ever tried to by dynomite?
C4?

Do you know where to get it?

If you do, then you are in an elite group...which would eliminate the threat of the "dumbasses" getting keys and the strapping of explosives to a fkn car.

Give me a fkn break.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

*buy dynomite*

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever tried to by dynomite?
C4?
Do you know where to get it?
If you do, then you are in an elite group...which would eliminate the threat of the "dumbasses" getting keys and the strapping of explosives to a fkn car.
Give me a fkn break.
I don't recall McVeigh using dynamite.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
*buy dynomite*
*dynamite

Ladies and gentlemen: the Public Schools!

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
those same dumbasses can get the keys to a car, or strap on sticks of explosives.
there is 9000 gun laws on the books currently.
9000.....do you hear me.....9000
with your assault weapons ban 9001.
I feel so much safer.
By the way, Obama is enforcing gun laws that have been looked over by the former administration that have been on the books. So you have a problem with universal background checks for gun sales; capping ammunition magazines to a 10-round limit; banning armor-piercing ammunition; providing schools with resource officers and school counselors; putting more police officers on the streets; creating serious punishments for gun trafficking, and ensuring that health insurance plans cover mental health benefits, then you sir, are a part of the problem.

Obama has 23 executive actions he can use with out congress approval and I hope he uses all of them. Congress is dragging their feet trying to satisfy the loons in the NRA.

Try again.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
*dynamite
He was just keepin' it real!

http://redpillreport.files.wordpress.com/2012...

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, Obama is enforcing gun laws that have been looked over by the former administration that have been on the books. So you have a problem with universal background checks for gun sales; capping ammunition magazines to a 10-round limit; banning armor-piercing ammunition; providing schools with resource officers and school counselors; putting more police officers on the streets; creating serious punishments for gun trafficking, and ensuring that health insurance plans cover mental health benefits, then you sir, are a part of the problem.
Obama has 23 executive actions he can use with out congress approval and I hope he uses all of them. Congress is dragging their feet trying to satisfy the loons in the NRA.
Try again.
Yeah...Fast and Furious is a fine example of Obama and the "law."
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again.
You mean obama is enforcing gun laws the he and former administrations looked over right?

I love how some people pretend like the last four years don't exist. IT's all Bush's fault right.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

<quoted text>Yeah...Fast and Furious is a fine example of Obama and the "law."
Sure thing, spark plug.

What ever happened with that? Do you remember?

You're not even trying anymore. Running out of bullshit to bytch and whine about now, just reaching for shit like a mindless neo con idiot does.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>You mean obama is enforcing gun laws the he and former administrations looked over right?
I love how some people pretend like the last four years don't exist. IT's all Bush's fault right.
You said it was Bush's fault. I said the former administrations over looked these particular gun laws, because the NRA is a special interest group that you neo con sheep love to take the rod from...

Have you been reading long? Do you need help?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing, spark plug.
What ever happened with that? Do you remember?
You're not even trying anymore. Running out of bullshit to bytch and whine about now, just reaching for shit like a mindless neo con idiot does.
Why don't you ask Brian Terry's family?
Oh, wait...he's just a dead white guy.

Why did your boy Obama invoke executive privilege? And why is Holder still terrified?
http://www.scribd.com/doc/120506044/Def-s-Mot...
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it was Bush's fault. I said the former administrations over looked these particular gun laws, because the NRA is a special interest group that you neo con sheep love to take the rod from...
Have you been reading long? Do you need help?
lol.. I hope you weren't claiming that the laws you listed were overlooked..

And yes, it is logical to assume you were blaming bush when you failed to list fearless leader Obama as what you think failed too. It's a common ploy by people like you and has nothing to do with my reading skills. It's the same reflex that allows you to know some squiggly lines and shadows is a mountain and not something else in the background when your eyes view it.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
IQ disparities are real, and their is plenty of evidence to confirm that.
You did this on purpose, I hope?

Otherwise, it's pretty deliciously ironic...

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
You did this on purpose, I hope?
Otherwise, it's pretty deliciously ironic...
No, it's called a typo, but thanks for giving us permission to point out any you might make in the future.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

<quoted text>I don't recall McVeigh using dynamite.
He used shit and fuel.

Be my guest, spark plug.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>*dynamite

Ah, a spelling nazi.

You take a typo and negate the subject.
Outstanding.

Ladies and gentlemen, a conservative voter.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

<quoted text>He was just keepin' it real!

http://redpillreport.files.wordpress.com/2012...
More right wing bullshit.

Marvelis.

Get your spelling nazi sheep to correct this word for me, sport.
Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••