Gun Control Under Obama

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#4021 Feb 7, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be great if it were true, but you want to put your fingers in everybody's pies. You can't "live and let live", you have to control others. Decide what they "should have", determine what they "need".
You are incorrect. You and the rest of these bobbleheads don't like my comments and that's your opinion, which I care nothing about.

My opinion is, NO ORDINARY citizen should have an assault rifle, period. There are too many dumbassess that can access those weapons and it has to stop somewhere.

My brother, uncles, grandfather, cousins were all in the military, from WWII on down...Guns have been apart of my life for ever. I know how to handle them and I know a fkn idiot that should have one when I see it. I can do nothng about that. I can only arm myself to protect myself and my from psychotic NRA enthusiasts who think we are living in the wild west. I've been to gun shows where these weapons were sold without a background check or anything to the grungy individual buying it.

That's my opinion. You can have yours.

Brooklyn, New York

#4022 Feb 7, 2013
My problem is not the guns, its the silly boneheads who have them.

There is not a silly bonehead gun law. There should be one.

Most rednecks are just mad at President Obama for actually doing his job, thus the definition of a dumb redneck.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#4023 Feb 7, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I know only the military need guns of the AR 15 type, not people like you.
Why do the military need them? Or the police?

Brooklyn, New York

#4024 Feb 7, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do the military need them? Or the police?
You can't be serious with this question.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4025 Feb 7, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incorrect. You and the rest of these bobbleheads don't like my comments and that's your opinion, which I care nothing about.
My opinion is, NO ORDINARY citizen should have an assault rifle, period. There are too many dumbassess that can access those weapons and it has to stop somewhere.
My brother, uncles, grandfather, cousins were all in the military, from WWII on down...Guns have been apart of my life for ever. I know how to handle them and I know a fkn idiot that should have one when I see it. I can do nothng about that. I can only arm myself to protect myself and my from psychotic NRA enthusiasts who think we are living in the wild west. I've been to gun shows where these weapons were sold without a background check or anything to the grungy individual buying it.
those same dumbasses can get the keys to a car, or strap on sticks of explosives.

there is 9000 gun laws on the books currently.

9000.....do you hear me.....9000

with your assault weapons ban 9001.

I feel so much safer.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4026 Feb 7, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
Most rednecks are just mad at President Obama for actually doing his job, thus the definition of a dumb redneck.
9000 gun laws on the books right now at this second.

look how well they are working

lets add some more
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4027 Feb 7, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you. Maybe you'll be smart enough to keep your guns locked away and only you will be able to access them, like I do mine.
If you're a hunter, I hope you use shotguns like an over-under or Winchester 30-30s. AR-15s and other assault rifles take the sport out of it. I also hope you eat your kill. Some just kill for the fun of it. Killing Bambi for fun doesn't seem like "fun" to me.
are you aware that the gas operating system of an AR platform rife reduces felt recoil by 50% in comparison to a bolt rifle?

do you think a 14 year old girl training for the Olympics cares about RECOIL?

guns don't kill people

people kill people; and without guns being invented had no problem killing.

how about erase all 9000 gun laws; and replace them all with a single one.

you commit a crime with a firearm, then you will be sentenced to a hard labor camp for the rest of your life.

commit murder with a gun.....you get to work double shifts everyday.

I have this feeling the NRA would accept the above new gun law.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#4028 Feb 7, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
those same dumbasses can get the keys to a car, or strap on sticks of explosives.
there is 9000 gun laws on the books currently.
9000.....do you hear me.....9000
with your assault weapons ban 9001.
I feel so much safer.
And yet another completely made up number from Walter Mitty.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#4029 Feb 7, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Including the one that became president? Twice? Harvard Gradd?
Your "whites are smarter than blacks" argument is a typical redneck defense mechanism.
Pathetic.
It's a matter of IQ, the dynamics are well known, if you don't like that fact, either make blacks smarter or whites dumber.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/04/race_i...

Ivy League-ISIS

#4030 Feb 7, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been told by many blacks that the police are racist, why would you want to have them outgunning those who might need to defend themselves?

Ivy League-ISIS

#4031 Feb 7, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what a 9/11 truther is...
Explain.
It's quite popular on conspiracy radio and the Islamic World.

It usually means that the US government
A. Imploded the twin towers
B. Imploded WTC Building 7
C. Fired a missile at the Pentagon instead of terrorists crashing a plane
D. Shot down Flight 93

That's most of the theory.

Ivy League-ISIS

#4032 Feb 7, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
These guns cost 1K and above, before ammo and optics

Most dumbasses can't afford that kind of coin.

Ivy League-ISIS

#4033 Feb 7, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
And your Hitler like comments are not uncommon among racist swine.
I'm certain you know about that as well.
Well, you just hit Godwins' law.

IQ disparities are real, and their is plenty of evidence to confirm that.

I'm one of the leading defenders of Israel on this forum, so calling me a Nazi makes you look really dumb.

Ivy League-ISIS

#4034 Feb 7, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
"Prohibited person" includes "adjudicated by a court as a mental defective"

You want firearms restricted to the politically reliable, that's your real agenda, but you can't openly say that.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#4035 Feb 7, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Including the one that became president? Twice? Harvard Gradd?
Your "whites are smarter than blacks" argument is a typical redneck defense mechanism.
Pathetic.
Still waiting to see his transcripts and anything he published as president of the Law Review. Odd, isn't it, how we saw grades for Gore, Bush and Kerry.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#4036 Feb 7, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand your anger, redneck. I assure you I not only went to St. John's University, but graduated with a 3.4 G.P.A.
You can tell that to the next customer you ask if they want large fries with that.
As I said, St. John's is a nice third tier school. Perfect for taking a chance on an Affirmative Action admission like you.
Thankfully, I wasn't reduced to applying at that level.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#4037 Feb 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet another completely made up number from Walter Mitty.
From gunlaws.com :

Federal gun law in 2005:
93,354 words in 271 numbered statutes

Arizona gun law in 2006:
36,645 words in 183 numbered statutes

Virginia gun law in 2006:
45,494 words in 191 numbered statutes

Texas gun law in 2005:
49,442 words in 226 numbered statutes

California gun law in 1998:
158,643 words in 541 numbered statutes

Florida gun law in 1998:
46,585 words in 229 numbered statutes

Now, add the remaining 45 state laws and the local laws around the nation and 6000 is probably a low number.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#4038 Feb 7, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely am! Why did the police in Newtown go in with automatic rifles?
Pale Rider

AOL

#4039 Feb 7, 2013
***** READ THIS From that STINKING RAND PAUL*****

The gun-grabbers are going for broke, doing everything they can to "cash in" on the recent tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut.

They’re targeting EVERYTHING -- rifles, shotguns and even handguns -- and every gun owner and gun purchase is to be catalogued and tracked by the federal government.

President Obama’s Administration is announcing it will "push forward quickly" on gun control -- and Vice President Joe Biden is promising it will be a "done deal" in a matter of weeks!

If passed, Feinstein’s Gun Ban would:

Please don't read, if you have a weak stomach!

*** Ban the sale, transfer, importation, and manufacturing of 120 specifically named rifles, shotguns and handguns!

*** Ban the sale, transfer, importation and manufacturing of ALL firearms with a detachable magazine and at least one "military characteristic" -- which could mean just about anything that makes a gun "look scary;"

*** Ban the sale, transfer, importation, and manufacturing of magazines holding more than 10 rounds;

*** Force owners of ALL "grandfathered" weapons to undergo an intrusive background check and fingerprinting -- treating law-abiding citizens like criminals;

*** Force owners of ALL "grandfathered" weapons to federally register their guns after obtaining a permission slip from local law enforcement showing their guns are not in violation of state or local law.
That’s right. If you own a $10 magazine that’s more than 10 rounds, you’ll have to register it with the BATFE in their National Firearms Registry.

The ban on "transfers" means you and I can forget about ever handing down one of these guns to our kids and grandkids.

"Felons"

Worse, it could mean widows become instant felons if their husbands owned one of these banned magazines or firearms!

This is nothing but a dirty contrivance by Rand Paul to use Gun Control to line his pockets with, and scare the Hell out of someone for a FEW DOLLARS.

Don't be taken in by Rand Paul! Rand Paul is in cahoots with the NRA to make a fortune off your hard earned money! Just say no to Rand Paul. The Devil in Disguise.

Rand Paul is looking for any excuse to stir up hatered, and fill his pockets for a run in 2016. Just say no to this Devil!

If passed, it could be the end of the Second Admendment, and goodbye guns forever. Do you believe It?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#4040 Feb 7, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>From gunlaws.com :
Federal gun law in 2005:
93,354 words in 271 numbered statutes
Arizona gun law in 2006:
36,645 words in 183 numbered statutes
Virginia gun law in 2006:
45,494 words in 191 numbered statutes
Texas gun law in 2005:
49,442 words in 226 numbered statutes
California gun law in 1998:
158,643 words in 541 numbered statutes
Florida gun law in 1998:
46,585 words in 229 numbered statutes
Now, add the remaining 45 state laws and the local laws around the nation and 6000 is probably a low number.
You are a little shy of 1,000 (assuming your figures have any accuracy at all) and Walt said there were 9000. Keep going.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Lock Her Up" 8 min Hillary S Gunt 13
I (was a lifer) am a Dem and I’m Voting for Tru... 25 min d pants 16
Congratulations, Cleveland.. 1 hr d pants 21
Mystery surrounds sources of many Bill Clinton ... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 41
Melania Trump Speech 3 hr Slim Pickens 130
Hillary = NWO Dirtbag 3 hr Seriouslady 7
Wikileaks Shows DNC Colluding With CBS News 6 hr Guccifer 2 9

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance