6was9 wrote:
Say good bye black racist.......
Giving him the "kmh" treatment?
adif understanding

Lancaster, OH

#3979 Feb 6, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I am for getting guns out of the hands of those that don't need an AR-15 first. Isn't that where you are?
Who are you to determine what someone needs? Are you also qualified to tell a single mother of 4 that she doesn't need those food stamps or heating assistance? Are you also qualified to tell advocacy groups they don't need free speech or due process? Are you also qualified to tell people they don't need to petition the government or have the freedom to not be religious?

I understand what you are doing. We do not need cars that go faster then the posted speed limit. We don't need burger King or McDonald's or any of the fast food chains. We don't need a lot of things that as free people in a free society, we do not have someone dictating what we need and do not need.

You are running down a road that leads to someone telling you what you do not need and if the US constitution is ignored in your pursuit, you have absolutely no guarantee it won't be in someone else' when they take you right to speech away, when they take your freedom of religion away and you must become a member of some religion, when they take your due process rights away and the cops seize your belongings without warrant and you sit in a jail for 10 years before formal charges are brought.

If that is what you want, then run as hard as you can. You will meet a firm resistance in this country. You will find that if you are successful, nothing is safe because all you have to do is determine someone does not need something to ignore all other sets of law or safeguards from it.
adif understanding

Lancaster, OH

#3980 Feb 6, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
It's never going to happen in most states, including Ohio. It'll never happen at the federal level.
You aren't a lawmaker. You don't know what will happen.
I know there will be a revolution if it does happen. Too many groups of people around the country have so much as said so. All a federal law would do is unite them, all a state law would do is cause the state government to be removed and replaced as is out constitutional right.

The ohio constitution would says The people have the right to bear arms for their defense and security. It also says Government is instituted for their equal protection and benefit, and they have the right to alter, reform, or abolish the same, whenever they may deem it necessary;.

So I think he does know.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3981 Feb 6, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Giving him the "kmh" treatment?
Nah.... topix will sooner or later

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#3982 Feb 6, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah.... topix will sooner or later
REPORTED

HURRR DERRRRRR HERP DURP DURPITY DERP DERP DERP
adif understanding

Lancaster, OH

#3983 Feb 6, 2013
I just got off the phone with a bud in New Jersey. He says that the Obama express thing came around there a few days ago talking about gun control. The held it at his union hall so he attended to see what it was about. Now granted, New Jersey already has some of the nations strictest gun control laws around.

Anyways, He said they offered plans to help the president propel his agenda that included going online and into internet forums to either convince people to accept gun control or to flame bait them into looking like lunatics so they can cherry pick posts to use in their objectives.

I asked him if he was sure about that, and he swears he heard it in person. It looks like we are seeing one of their trained monkeys grinding the organ away. So watch you pockets else someone will be around shortly to pick them.

I guess if dishonesty didn't have honest in it, some people and groups would be clueless to the word.

Ivy League-ISIS

#3984 Feb 6, 2013
adif understanding wrote:
I just got off the phone with a bud in New Jersey. He says that the Obama express thing came around there a few days ago talking about gun control. The held it at his union hall so he attended to see what it was about. Now granted, New Jersey already has some of the nations strictest gun control laws around.
Anyways, He said they offered plans to help the president propel his agenda that included going online and into internet forums to either convince people to accept gun control or to flame bait them into looking like lunatics so they can cherry pick posts to use in their objectives.
I asked him if he was sure about that, and he swears he heard it in person. It looks like we are seeing one of their trained monkeys grinding the organ away. So watch you pockets else someone will be around shortly to pick them.
I guess if dishonesty didn't have honest in it, some people and groups would be clueless to the word.
Dude, you are behind the curve.

Google: Cass Sunstein

He's the thinker behind all of this.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#3985 Feb 6, 2013
We saw those tactics here last Fall on Columbus Topix as trolls from all over the nation attacked us, worried that as a swing area we might help the anti-Obama forces. We finally pinned one troll down and it admitted that Columbus Topix was recognized by several groups, including the DNC, as being "dangerous."

Ivy League-ISIS

#3986 Feb 6, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>We saw those tactics here last Fall on Columbus Topix as trolls from all over the nation attacked us, worried that as a swing area we might help the anti-Obama forces. We finally pinned one troll down and it admitted that Columbus Topix was recognized by several groups, including the DNC, as being "dangerous."
Which one was that?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3987 Feb 6, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED
HURRR DERRRRRR HERP DURP DURPITY DERP DERP DERP
lol
Cleavon is Delusional

Columbus, OH

#3990 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>We saw those tactics here last Fall on Columbus Topix as trolls from all over the nation attacked us, worried that as a swing area we might help the anti-Obama forces. We finally pinned one troll down and it admitted that Columbus Topix was recognized by several groups, including the DNC, as being "dangerous."
God, you are a sick human being..

Paranoid at the minimum and delusional for certain.

The only thing you minions are a danger to is your own sanity and the rodents in your trailer park who risk getting raped.
adif understanding

Lancaster, OH

#3991 Feb 6, 2013
Cleavon is Delusional wrote:
<quoted text>
God, you are a sick human being..
Paranoid at the minimum and delusional for certain.
The only thing you minions are a danger to is your own sanity and the rodents in your trailer park who risk getting raped.
I do not know why you think he is delusional. I have it on good word that it is happening and it is a plan put in place by Obama. He confirmed it's not a new tactic and has been used before which seems entirely plausible considering how organized this is.

Are you trying to discredit the thing because it somehow adds legitimacy to your efforts?
Pale Rider

AOL

#3992 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>Who are you to determine what someone needs? Are you also qualified to tell a single mother of 4 that she doesn't need those food stamps or heating assistance? Are you also qualified to tell advocacy groups they don't need free speech or due process? Are you also qualified to tell people they don't need to petition the government or have the freedom to not be religious?
I understand what you are doing. We do not need cars that go faster then the posted speed limit. We don't need burger King or McDonald's or any of the fast food chains. We don't need a lot of things that as free people in a free society, we do not have someone dictating what we need and do not need.
You are running down a road that leads to someone telling you what you do not need and if the US constitution is ignored in your pursuit, you have absolutely no guarantee it won't be in someone else' when they take you right to speech away, when they take your freedom of religion away and you must become a member of some religion, when they take your due process rights away and the cops seize your belongings without warrant and you sit in a jail for 10 years before formal charges are brought.
If that is what you want, then run as hard as you can. You will meet a firm resistance in this country. You will find that if you are successful, nothing is safe because all you have to do is determine someone does not need something to ignore all other sets of law or safeguards from it.
Are you also qualified to tell a single mother of 4 that she doesn't need those food stamps or heating assistance?

There is where you are qualified Adif. You already know more than I. You write like a pro on the subject of assistance.

When it comes to guns. I know only the military need guns of the AR 15 type, not people like you. I am not sure you need a BB gun. You have to many wild ass ideas. Go toot your horn with someone else.

Why do you waste your time on this kind of BS Adif. I thought you were smarter than this. I doubt if you know a thing about Muslims? Now do you? If you were the slightest bit religious, I would be happy to listen to your rambling rant. Have you been to a doctor lately? Next explain what you are trying to say?
Pale Rider

AOL

#3993 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>I know there will be a revolution if it does happen. Too many groups of people around the country have so much as said so. All a federal law would do is unite them, all a state law would do is cause the state government to be removed and replaced as is out constitutional right.
The ohio constitution would says The people have the right to bear arms for their defense and security. It also says Government is instituted for their equal protection and benefit, and they have the right to alter, reform, or abolish the same, whenever they may deem it necessary;.
So I think he does know.
You need help! Next you will be ready to kill someone. Unload your gun, go to your local sheriff, do yourself a favor, turn in your guns. Get some help. You would be a threat to the Amish!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3994 Feb 6, 2013
I wish people would leave the Constitution alone. If it is against the Constitution then it is wrong plain and simple!
adif understanding

Lancaster, OH

#3995 Feb 6, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you also qualified to tell a single mother of 4 that she doesn't need those food stamps or heating assistance?
There is where you are qualified Adif. You already know more than I. You write like a pro on the subject of assistance.
When it comes to guns. I know only the military need guns of the AR 15 type, not people like you. I am not sure you need a BB gun. You have to many wild ass ideas. Go toot your horn with someone else.
Why do you waste your time on this kind of BS Adif. I thought you were smarter than this. I doubt if you know a thing about Muslims? Now do you? If you were the slightest bit religious, I would be happy to listen to your rambling rant. Have you been to a doctor lately? Next explain what you are trying to say?
I haven't told anyone they do not need anything. That's the difference between us. You seem to be wanting to dictate what people need, I do not.

As for the AR 15, I need that gun because right now because the government is trying to ignore the restrictions placed on it by the second amendment and take my rights to keep and bear arms. If the government wasn't trying to take my rights, I would not need one for anything other then amusement and pleasure.

That's no different thinking then you needing the first amendment because you are of a faith or not of a faith or want to peaceably assemble or speak you mind even if you do not have a reason to do so at the moment. If we give in and allow rights to be taken, all rights will be taken. If the constitution is ignored now, it will be in the future and it will be something you enjoy or think you need even if you are not using it. It's just the way life works.

So get a clue, or wait for the government to hit you with a clue stick.
adif understanding

Lancaster, OH

#3996 Feb 6, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You need help! Next you will be ready to kill someone. Unload your gun, go to your local sheriff, do yourself a favor, turn in your guns. Get some help. You would be a threat to the Amish!
Lol.. You are too funny. I'm not the one you have to worry about.
Pale Rider

AOL

#3997 Feb 6, 2013
You are full of hot air. There isn't one stinking ounce of truth in what you said III.
adif understanding

Lancaster, OH

#3998 Feb 6, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full of hot air. There isn't one stinking ounce of truth in what you said III.
Why are you crying. did he hit a nerve?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 39 min Jerry K 31,128
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 56 min Pale Rider 3,345
Trees nut fruit shade and timber 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Hey pale rider 1 hr They cannot kill ... 34
Pet and animal reports 1 hr They cannot kill ... 37
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 3 hr JBS 2,435
The Michael Brown Case 3 hr They cannot kill ... 65
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••