Gun Control Under Obama
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#3915 Feb 6, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
No rifle was used in CT. He did all his murdering with hand guns.
Not true.

woof

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#3916 Feb 6, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Fcuk the Muslims that actually sold your ancestors into slavery!
That's what so hilarious...Muzzies sold 'em, Democrats owned 'em and what are they today? Muzzie lovers and Democrats.
Blacks...keeping Stockholm Syndrome alive and well in 21st century America.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#3917 Feb 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I've fired quite a few guns. My cousin is a champion skeet shooter and I'm a gun owner...A beautiful Desert Eagle .50 and a Browning Hi-Power 9mm...
So you may go fk yourself now.
In B'klyn?

I guess you get special privileges for working at MSNBC, eh Toure???

That Hi-Power, is considered an Assault Weapon under New York law.

The Desert Eagle, wow you blew money on that showpiece?

So how many bribes did you pay NYC to own those there?

Obama shoots skeet too, doesn't mean shat. The 2nd Amendment is about real M4A1s w/M203s and RPG-7s. Read "US v Miller (1939)"

Hilliard, OH

#3918 Feb 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, your education has failed you. You are unable to read with any comprehension. My statement says no such thing.
Man, you better get to a doctor or a fkn English professor, your shit is getting worse.
Twenty-eight years since I earned my degree and I still out-think Affirmative Action test dummies like you.
I got my money's worth.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#3919 Feb 6, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know the difference between a free people and slaves, moron. And if it's splitting hairs, then why are full autos banned?
I already have what I need in the way of firearms. And there's not a damned thing you can do about it.
I'm going to submit some of these posts to my alma mater. They'll fall down laughing at the thought of having graduated a "redneck."
I don't know the difference between fre...Holy shit snacks...Are you high, boy?

You're talking in circles with and already weak argument.

Who tha fk asked you about your guns, man? I don't care. You're a loud mouthed redneck with delusions of grandeur.

You can join the rest of the people on the bench waiting for me to give a fk about what you do and show your bullshit alma mater.

I graduated from St. John's University. I'll be alright.

Damn quadraped.

Ivy League-ISIS

#3920 Feb 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time I checked, a bow and arrow can kill a deer.
Fkn lunatic.
Deer are similar in body size to pavement apes. And far more atuned to the environment than pavement apes.

Brooklyn, New York

#3921 Feb 6, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I googled "freemen"
http://www.google.com/search...
When you reach the terrorists, it very clearly says "Montana" in front of it. They are almost always referred to as the Montana Freemen, the only people that don't usually worked for the State of Montana.
And why do I care about some ratty, filthy, Montana rednecks? Let me help you out...Fk Montana, Fk Utah, Fk freemen.

I sure hope that clears it up for you.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#3922 Feb 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Most regular citizens.
Why in the fk do you need an assault rifle?
Why do the police need them?

Brooklyn, New York

#3923 Feb 6, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Deer are similar in body size to pavement apes. And far more atuned to the environment than pavement apes.
What about the cave dwelling hairless apes that Darwin tied you to?

From the Paleolithic era. Are they "atuned" to the enviroment as well?

Fkn inbred.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#3924 Feb 6, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
III you are an endless source of useless information. Why don't you ever write something that contains at least one line of useful information? Have you nothing better to do, than waste time on here, day after day. Hour after hour?
Some more of your fkn business. You people sure are busybodies....

Hilliard, OH

#3925 Feb 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know the difference between fre...Holy shit snacks...Are you high, boy?
You're talking in circles with and already weak argument.
Who tha fk asked you about your guns, man? I don't care. You're a loud mouthed redneck with delusions of grandeur.
You can join the rest of the people on the bench waiting for me to give a fk about what you do and show your bullshit alma mater.
I graduated from St. John's University. I'll be alright.
Damn quadraped.
St. John's huh? Not a bad third tier school.
They always let a few of you guys in for the athletic department.
I'm 49, old boy. I have no delusions of anything. It's all there, in black and white.

Brooklyn, New York

#3926 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>Twenty-eight years since I earned my degree and I still out-think Affirmative Action test dummies like you.
I got my money's worth.
Then again, your education has failed you. Your inbred ass couldn't out think me on my worst day...

Try thinking your way out of a wet paper bag first...then work your way up to a trailer, then the park, then out of that fkn tin can you live in, then come and see me...

Brooklyn, New York

#3927 Feb 6, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do the police need them?
All police don't carry assault weapons...SWAT, a few special tactical groups of police to take down dangerous criminals like the kind that shoot up schools for no fkn reason and kill little children...I so wished they caught that fkn inbred earlier.

Brooklyn, New York

#3928 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>That's what so hilarious...Muzzies sold 'em, Democrats owned 'em and what are they today? Muzzie lovers and Democrats.
Blacks...keeping Stockholm Syndrome alive and well in 21st century America.
Muzzie lovers.

LOL! You are one of the biggest rednecks I've seen on here...and that's saying alot...LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

You fkn inbreds are mostly cowards but so fkn funny!!!

Ivy League-ISIS

#3929 Feb 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
And why do I care about some ratty, filthy, Montana rednecks? Let me help you out...Fk Montana, Fk Utah, Fk freemen.
I sure hope that clears it up for you.
And when the secession begins, you will demand that "all those crackers get nuked"

Until you realize where the nukes are located at!

In Montana there are the Minuteman III ICBMs!

Ivy League-ISIS

#3930 Feb 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
All police don't carry assault weapons...SWAT, a few special tactical groups of police to take down dangerous criminals like the kind that shoot up schools for no fkn reason and kill little children...I so wished they caught that fkn inbred earlier.
All deputies of my county's sheriff department carry AR type rifles i the trunk with a shotgun.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3931 Feb 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, by the way Jefferson sometimes punished slaves by selling them away from their families and friends, a retaliation that was incomprehensibly cruel even at the time. A proponent of humane criminal codes for whites, he advocated harsh, almost barbaric, punishments for slaves and free blacks.
So in the words of Richard Pryor...Fcuk Thomas Jefferson.
I have to say, you would be the best example of hate filled indoctrination I have seen in a long time......

You are a perfect example of why I would claim that black racism exists.

You get your history from Richard Pryor?????? LMFAO

But then, carry on........until topix kicks you off......

Ivy League-ISIS

#3932 Feb 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the cave dwelling hairless apes that Darwin tied you to?
From the Paleolithic era. Are they "atuned" to the enviroment as well?
Fkn inbred.
I thought you guys said that Blacks were "Allah's annointed" and whitey was the product of the evil mad scientist Yakub?

Ivy League-ISIS

#3933 Feb 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Muzzie lovers.
LOL! You are one of the biggest rednecks I've seen on here...and that's saying alot...LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
You fkn inbreds are mostly cowards but so fkn funny!!!
You city slickers can't grow your own food, when the EBT cards stop working, it will be "The Walking Dead" in 48 hours!

Brooklyn, New York

#3935 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>If anyone is inbred, it's you, son. Your ancestors were treated as livestock, after all.
Is that why the slave owners raped black women? No. I think it was because the white inbreds got tired of fking their sisters, cousins and mothers and was glad for a little brown sugar on the plantation.

Oh by the way, the European Monarchy almost died off from massive inbreeding, which is the euro-trash way...Why do you think the Queen of inbreeding was mad at Princess Diana? Because she her gene pool was deeper than a glass of water like yours is.

LOL! My God you're fkn stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops are people too 3 min They cannot kill ... 15
All our law makers have to concern them? 7 min Seriouslady 8
News Sherrod Brown wants federal funding for Columbu... 57 min ICE 2
News Hillary Clinton coming to Columbus 1 hr perv grifftin 1
News Columbus schools to pay more for police officers 1 hr barry o baby 1
News Dead man 'wasn't no robber,' family says 1 hr community organizer 2
They're Shooting News Reporters On Live TV 1 hr Seriouslady 86
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages