|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
When you passed the sign reading, "You are now leaving the Great Smoky Mountains National Park,"...God's creation rejoiced.
You're one of those fools who thinks the beauty stops at the border of a National Park, huh?

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one of those fools who thinks the beauty stops at the border of a National Park, huh?
woof
Of course, not.
The beauty stops north of the Mason-Dixon.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Only a douche who has never been a parent would take a high school junior out of his school at that point.
You have no kids.
If you want to subject him to that type of liberal indoctrination, so be it.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>I never said it took the senate to establish it. I said his citizenship status came up and was questioned and it was questioned because he was born on foreign soil in a foreign hospital.
How that got resolved is out of anything I said. However, McCain presented all the documentation needed and resolved the issue expeditiously without the stalling or concocting tactics that made millions of people distrust him.
You can say a lot of things about McCain, I sure do. But he isn't one to hide something when he can dispose of it quickly.
Proof of President Obama's Hawaiian birth was public record since, oh I don't know, the day he was born. What a stupid discussion.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

<quoted text>Nixon never covered up a beak in. The break in was a known fact. He claimed not to have prior knowledge of it and couldn't product 18 and 1/2 minutes of a white house recording where presumably he was talking about it that got him into trouble.
If you are going to rail on history, please be a little familiar with it.
You would mince words down to syllables to try to defend the indefensible.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, not.
Guess you haven't seen the Adirondacks.

woof

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

<quoted text>Nixon never covered up a beak in. The break in was a known fact. He claimed not to have prior knowledge of it and couldn't product 18 and 1/2 minutes of a white house recording where presumably he was talking about it that got him into trouble.
If you are going to rail on history, please be a little familiar with it.
I'll bet the left wish Johnson had erased this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof of President Obama's Hawaiian birth was public record since, oh I don't know, the day he was born. What a stupid discussion.
Actually, not it wasn't, As soon as Obama's citizenship was questioned, the governor of Hawaii locked access to his birth records. It was no longer public information at that time. I suspected it had to do with wording on it describing his race as negro or something that would be offensive now but norm in the 1950s. However, from released documents by the president, that does not seem to be the case.

Like I've said before, if you are going to bother to comment on history, at least be familiar with it.
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You would mince words down to syllables to try to defend the indefensible.
There is no mincing words or defenses. It's simply the truth. the break in was not the problem- Nixon never claimed they did not happen, it was the cover up of his knowledge of it after the fact.

It's like you are saying that a mob boss who is denying that he ordered a hit on a person is somehow denying that person is now dead. It's a completely different situation.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That means Michigan.
Sadly, it appears Michigan was mentioned in the Koran.
VADoc

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "elective abortion."
It's funny that those who claim to be the most anti-abortion are also the most anti- any- program- that -will -reduce- unwanted -pregnancy.
I have no problem with someone getting an abortion. If someone wants to get scraped as often as a windshield in January in Fargo that's their business. I just don't want to have to pay for it. Just like many us don't like having to pay to support the children of those who don't work and continue to have children they know they cannot support.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Guns should be aloud

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with someone getting an abortion. If someone wants to get scraped as often as a windshield in January in Fargo that's their business. I just don't want to have to pay for it. Just like many us don't like having to pay to support the children of those who don't work and continue to have children they know they cannot support.
If it must remain legal, and being the greatest genocide in history it should not, it should end in sterilization. That would end the demand.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

MrFlames wrote:
Guns should be aloud
I'm not aware that anyone is working specifically to make them more quiet.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, not.
Whew! Just made it.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Do You WANT to READ About GUN CONTROL? Here is GUN CONTROL!

A Woman From Houston , Texas Was
Arrested,Jailed, And Charged With Manslaughter for Shooting A Man 6 Times In The Back As He Was Running Away With Her Purse.

The Following Monday Morning, The Woman Was Called In Front Of The
Arraignment Judge, Sworn In, And Asked To Explain Her Actions.

The Woman Replied, "I Was Standing At The Corner Bus Stop For About 15 Minutes, Waiting For The Bus To Take Me Home After Work. I Am A Waitress At A Local Cafe.....

I Was There Alone, So I Had My Right Hand On My Pistol, That Was In My Purse, That Was Hung Over My Left Shoulder.

All Of A Sudden I Was Being Spun Around Hard To My Left. As I Caught My Balance, I Saw A Man Running Away From Me With My Purse.

I Looked Down At My Right Hand And I Saw That My Fingers Were Wrapped Tightly Around My Pistol.

The Next Thing I Remember Is Saying Out Loud, " No Way Punk! You're Not Stealing My Pay Check And Tips."

I Raised My Right Hand, Pointed My Pistol At The Man Running Away From Me With My Purse, And Squeezed The Trigger Of My Pistol 6 Times!

When Asked By The Arraignment Judge, "Why Did You Shoot The Man 6 Times?

The Woman Replied Under Oath, "Because, When I Pulled The Trigger The 7th Time, It Only Went Click."

The Woman Was Acquitted Of All Charges. And She Was Back At Work, At The Cafe, The Next Day! Now that's Gun Control.....

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
And they don't care for. Children that are starved for 10 minutes attention, even one Christmas gift, clothes like the other kids have, homes they can bring friends to, are often abused and who follow in their parents footsteps and grow up to be exactly like them. By age 14 they are deliquent, drug users or pregnant.

I really am sympathic to these children. They don't have a chance.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
And they don't care for. Children that are starved for 10 minutes attention, even one Christmas gift, clothes like the other kids have, homes they can bring friends to, are often abused and who follow in their parents footsteps and grow up to be exactly like them. By age 14 they are deliquent, drug users or pregnant.
I really am sympathic to these children. They don't have a chance.
Isn't it kind of sad that my cats have it better than some peoples kids? They had a t bone steak tonight.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
Do You WANT to READ About GUN CONTROL? Here is GUN CONTROL!
A Woman From Houston , Texas Was
Arrested,Jailed, And Charged With Manslaughter for Shooting A Man 6 Times In The Back As He Was Running Away With Her Purse.
The Following Monday Morning, The Woman Was Called In Front Of The
Arraignment Judge, Sworn In, And Asked To Explain Her Actions.
The Woman Replied, "I Was Standing At The Corner Bus Stop For About 15 Minutes, Waiting For The Bus To Take Me Home After Work. I Am A Waitress At A Local Cafe.....
I Was There Alone, So I Had My Right Hand On My Pistol, That Was In My Purse, That Was Hung Over My Left Shoulder.
All Of A Sudden I Was Being Spun Around Hard To My Left. As I Caught My Balance, I Saw A Man Running Away From Me With My Purse.
I Looked Down At My Right Hand And I Saw That My Fingers Were Wrapped Tightly Around My Pistol.
The Next Thing I Remember Is Saying Out Loud, " No Way Punk! You're Not Stealing My Pay Check And Tips."
I Raised My Right Hand, Pointed My Pistol At The Man Running Away From Me With My Purse, And Squeezed The Trigger Of My Pistol 6 Times!
When Asked By The Arraignment Judge, "Why Did You Shoot The Man 6 Times?
The Woman Replied Under Oath, "Because, When I Pulled The Trigger The 7th Time, It Only Went Click."
The Woman Was Acquitted Of All Charges. And She Was Back At Work, At The Cafe, The Next Day! Now that's Gun Control.....
She might have got a few points for reducing recidivism.
d-pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Way off topic here but does anybody know how to get sherrod browns voting history on this trade pact.. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/...
I can't find it. I'm guessing he voted against it? Anyways I totally support the letter sent to the president and everything brown is doing with it now.
The bill was passed in 2005 when brown was a rep not a senator.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,521 - 3,540 of8,002
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,009
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 18 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 35
Do you agree with Texas protecting its own border? 41 min They cannot kill a Spook 4
Columbus mayor to DNC: Pick us or lose Ohio 1 hr Groidistan 1
Ann Coulter: "White Guilt Has Produced Mistake ... (Sep '12) 2 hr Black Rhino 36
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 3 hr Reality Speaks 27
Columbus sets regulations for UberX and Lyft 3 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search