“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#3672 Feb 1, 2013
Boone Dockle wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew, you have Mitt on your mind. The election is over, your man lost, get over it.
I'm simply calling you out on your lies. Every post of yours contains at least one.
Boone Dockle

AOL

#3673 Feb 1, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I'm simply calling you out on your lies. Every post of yours contains at least one.
You can't name one lie, Jew.
questioning your sanity

Columbus, OH

#3674 Feb 1, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain, taking your country back. Are you trying to say under the current or was it under the past, that you lost a few rights?
Or have you lost any rights yet?
If we remove the AK 47 type automatic - fully automatic rifles that the half blind use in Kentucky to hunt rabbits.
What do people need with a rifle or rifles and a pickup load of ammo?
A reinforced concrete bunker with a tunnel that leads into a woods where there is an escape route. A half track with a 50 caliber machine gun. An armor plated D-9 Caterpillar, an armor plated SUV.
A militia of volunteers that are armed with flack jackets, body armor, illegally modified fully automatic AKMs and an AR-15 rifle with high capacity drum magazines and ammunition capable of penetrating police body armor.
Is this the Adif crazed vision for Tea Party Members, foolish Republicans, that don't have the sense of a goose. People spreading hate and attacking our government.
Supporting Obama, A government by the people, and for the people. Keep up the good work. Keep me safe from the 1 % Loonie Tunes, and those that advocate civil war, and overthrow of the American system.
The Great Obama working for a safer America. Thank you. Thank you very much.
which are you?

drunk or high?

Hilliard, OH

#3675 Feb 1, 2013
Boone Dockle wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's one:

"I know there are people that have raised questions regarding Barack Obama's family background, economic philosophy, and fundamental political ideology. But there is so few of them, they would be fewer than boulders than on a seashore."

49% voted against Obama, hilljack.

Hilliard, OH

#3676 Feb 1, 2013
Boone Dockle wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another:

"The Great Obama working for a safer America."

Tell that to the people of Chicago.
Boone Dockle

AOL

#3677 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>Here's another:
"The Great Obama working for a safer America."
Tell that to the people of Chicago.
I have told a few there. My friend that works at

Willis Tower
233 S. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606

Is a lawyer, supporter, contributor of our President during both campaigns. He thinks Obama is great, don't you.
Adif understanding

United States

#3678 Feb 1, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
America is made up of many different immigrants. I know there are people that have raised questions regarding Barack Obama's family background, economic philosophy, and fundamental political ideology. But there is so few of them, they would be fewer than boulders than on a seashore. The man can't help how he grew up, no more than you can Adif.
Did you like George W. Bush?
First, did I like G.W Bush, yes, until he got crazy with the indefinite detention.

Now to the meat of you comment, The US constitution says that in order to be president, you have to be a natural born citizen. It's not difficult, its not complicated, but if you are not, then you are not qualified to be one. When it came to the matter of his citizenship, he should have done what he evidently did do and showed a valid birth certificate and settled it. I personally do not care about how or where he was raised, nor do I think he isn't a naturally born citizen. But Obama chose to ride it out, doing as little as possible to validate his citizenship making it appear that every-time he offered something, it was fabricated or distorted in some way. He did this for political purposes I suppose. Perhaps to keep a segment of the white guilt vote who would remain faithful after "those" people put him through that. Perhaps it was so he could point to people with valid criticisms and claim birther in order to discredit someone who couldn't otherwise be discredited.

The people who think he isn't a natural born citizen are quite a bit larger in numbers then you want to admit. In Ohio alone, there are huge numbers who do not think he is legitimate even if they do not openly question his natural citizenship. A lot of them stopped openly criticizing the point when the left started making fun of them. Just because you do not hear it en mass does not mean it isn't there. You should fear those people too. They are the ones who are angry that Obama is in office and they are the ones who will be extremely upset over violating the US constitution in order to take the very means of protecting out rights away from us. There are a lot of people who will join them should it ever come to needing support. I'm willing to bet that the number of people willing to take action against the administration and over reaching unconstitutional government should anything break out would make the occupy protests look like zits on your ass. Except they won't be sitting in a park demanding everyone give them something.

Hilliard, OH

#3679 Feb 1, 2013
Boone Dockle wrote:
<quoted text>
I have told a few there. My friend that works at
Willis Tower
233 S. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
Is a lawyer, supporter, contributor of our President during both campaigns. He thinks Obama is great, don't you.
No, I think Obama is the worst president in the history of the Republic. I also think he's an illegitimate president because although born in Hawaii, he is not a natural born citizen. That is, if he's telling the truth about who his father is.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#3680 Feb 1, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
And therefore most Americans feel no need to self-identify with a hyphenated descriptor, which should be reserved for foreign-born.
Correct. The term "African-American" should not be applied to people that were not born in Africa.

We don't call the "Native Americans"/"American Indians", "Bering Strait-Americans"

Which is what they would logically be called.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#3681 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>No, I think Obama is the worst president in the history of the Republic. I also think he's an illegitimate president because although born in Hawaii, he is not a natural born citizen. That is, if he's telling the truth about who his father is.
Nutjob.

woof
Boone Dockle

AOL

#3682 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>Here's one:
"I know there are people that have raised questions regarding Barack Obama's family background, economic philosophy, and fundamental political ideology. But there is so few of them, they would be fewer than boulders than on a seashore."
49% voted against Obama, hilljack.
You know there is a fool born everyday.

Hilliard, OH

#3683 Feb 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutjob.
woof
Nope. Valid concern and opinion.

Ivy League-ISIS

#3684 Feb 1, 2013
Boone Dockle wrote:
<quoted text>
And a few million fools immigrating every year
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#3685 Feb 1, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. The term "African-American" should not be applied to people that were not born in Africa.
We don't call the "Native Americans"/"American Indians", "Bering Strait-Americans"
Which is what they would logically be called.
I'm looking at your little motto.

"Self Determination".

I would think that someone like you would support someone else asserting their right to call themselves whatever the fck they please.

woof
Pale Rider

AOL

#3686 Feb 1, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>First, did I like G.W Bush, yes, until he got crazy with the indefinite detention.
Now to the meat of you comment, The US constitution says that in order to be president, you have to be a natural born citizen. It's not difficult, its not complicated, but if you are not, then you are not qualified to be one. When it came to the matter of his citizenship, he should have done what he evidently did do and showed a valid birth certificate and settled it. I personally do not care about how or where he was raised, nor do I think he isn't a naturally born citizen. But Obama chose to ride it out, doing as little as possible to validate his citizenship making it appear that every-time he offered something, it was fabricated or distorted in some way. He did this for political purposes I suppose. Perhaps to keep a segment of the white guilt vote who would remain faithful after "those" people put him through that. Perhaps it was so he could point to people with valid criticisms and claim birther in order to discredit someone who couldn't otherwise be discredited.
The people who think he isn't a natural born citizen are quite a bit larger in numbers then you want to admit. In Ohio alone, there are huge numbers who do not think he is legitimate even if they do not openly question his natural citizenship. A lot of them stopped openly criticizing the point when the left started making fun of them. Just because you do not hear it en mass does not mean it isn't there. You should fear those people too. They are the ones who are angry that Obama is in office and they are the ones who will be extremely upset over violating the US constitution in order to take the very means of protecting out rights away from us. There are a lot of people who will join them should it ever come to needing support. I'm willing to bet that the number of people willing to take action against the administration and over reaching unconstitutional government should anything break out would make the occupy protests look like zits on your ass. Except they won't be sitting in a park demanding everyone give them something.
The more I read your comments, you don't seem like some damn fool. I think Obama should have produced his birth certificate. Here is the thing for me. The Clintons would have had him checked out, if they thought he wasn't eligible to run for President. The Justice Department probably check out people that make up the Congress. Then finally, the Supreme Court, turned down requests by numerous lawyers to bring his eligibility before the Court. You take care of yourself, and keep writing, nothing wrong with presenting a good point of view.

Hilliard, OH

#3687 Feb 1, 2013
Boone Dockle wrote:
<quoted text>
Your momma would know all about that...

Hilliard, OH

#3688 Feb 1, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The more I read your comments, you don't seem like some damn fool. I think Obama should have produced his birth certificate. Here is the thing for me. The Clintons would have had him checked out, if they thought he wasn't eligible to run for President. The Justice Department probably check out people that make up the Congress. Then finally, the Supreme Court, turned down requests by numerous lawyers to bring his eligibility before the Court. You take care of yourself, and keep writing, nothing wrong with presenting a good point of view.
The Clintons did have Obama checked out:

Ivy League-ISIS

#3689 Feb 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm looking at your little motto.
"Self Determination".
I would think that someone like you would support someone else asserting their right to call themselves whatever the fck they please.
woof
For being an admirer of Wilson, you should know what the term really refers to.

I'm not talking about "self" as an individual, I'm taking about the idea that a "people" have the right to a nation. It's a reflection of my views that the current government and its supporters are denying my people their rights to self-determination.

People can call themselves what they want, but that isn't going to stop me from calling out the inaccuracy of such a claim.
WiseAmerican

South Charleston, OH

#3690 Feb 1, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
His birth certificate was shown but the radical right said it wasn't real. I doubt if Bush and Cheney, Don Rumsfeld would let an impostor slide!!
Adif understanding

United States

#3691 Feb 1, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there is the bitch of it. People claim Hillary did start the entire birth thing but can't find the exact reference. The reality of it was that a Hillary supporter and a known democrat lawyer filed suit accusing Obama of not being a natural citizen. This lawsuit was thrown out but it is what started the entire ordeal. So the argument can be made that Hillary did at least try or someone tries on her behalf.

As for the justice department, no they do not investigate politicians. The political fall out that could come from that would be an abuse of power since the justice department is under the authority of whoever the president is and their party. Besides, the only investigation that would have happened would be if he was over 30 years of age and a citizen for 9 years. The only way a senator would be investigated is if they broke a law or was connected somehow to a criminal act or needed to get a security clearance to gain access to some high level information.

The Supreme Court denying review does not mean they did not think a case was valid or not or that they think Obama is a citizen or anything. It just means they didn't take it up which is a standard disclaimer they issue with every case they do not take up. The Supreme Court wouldn't have even taken that point of his citizenship up either. The case in front of them would have been whether or not 3 people from an independent political party had standing to suit concerning claims over Obama being a legitimate president and commander in chief. All they would have resolved would be if the suit could go forward or not and the lower court would have to make finding of fact and process a ruling.

But it is interesting. Obama did spend a lot of time, effort, and money in stopping these challenges from going forward. I believe he did it for whatever political gain he thought he would obtain by keeping the issue alive but that's just my opinion. It does however present a situation where you can legitimately say that he refused to prove his citizenship, racked up a bunch of legal fees, manipulated the release of information in ways that made it look suspect and he did this purposely. It's too complicated to claim it was an oversight so I'm confident it was a deliberate action.

We have two states now that have validated Obama's birth on record with the state of Hawaii and that validation satisfied their legal process well enough to put his name on the ballots in those states (Arizona and Kansas). So I'm confident he is a natural citizen. I'm just not sure why he made it look like some sort of scam was happening. Perhaps he is counting on a revolution movement in order to implement more laws that the public wouldn't normally accept (similar to the vast support for the patriot act that he said he would get rid of then after taking office said we would keep it because he knew how it was being used and could make sure it wasn't abused).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racist Ferguson Police 5 min The Cure 68
Human-trafficking march answers a call to action 7 min The Clam Whisperer 2
America needs Jesus Christ and the Word of God 8 min The Cure 143
What ails the black family? Hard realities! 12 min The Cure 290
Go out! Look West! See the full Moon setting. 40 min Big Johnson 5
Columbus police getting upgraded, smarter Tasers 42 min d pantz 18
Omnibus bill 2 hr d pantz 1
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web