WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#3609 Jan 29, 2013
Reading the sentiments of Hugh ( greasy shoe) the third, Hey ( I shit my pants) Now, Adif (Heil Hitla) Understanding, Spook (the grave digger), Tim ( I can't find my head), TonyD2 (Dilaudid twice a day),and VADoc ( doctor Von doom) the above post speak volumes to the real reason these 'individuals' are knee deep in this conversation about the 2nd amendment. Fear of a black planet, is what motivate these 'gentlemen' in the fight for semi auto military style rifles. The call is not 'The British are coming', but instead, Ahhhhh, the knee gras are coming to steal our food, women, and our possessions.

As I've stated before, these weapons are as sticks against a unit of government troops. The urban blacks wouldn't dare venture past 270 in any direction to attack whites. And it's probably the same in all the other states that has a highway that separates predominantly black neighborhoods from white enclaves.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3610 Jan 29, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
Reading the sentiments of Hugh ( greasy shoe) the third, Hey ( I shit my pants) Now, Adif (Heil Hitla) Understanding, Spook (the grave digger), Tim ( I can't find my head), TonyD2 (Dilaudid twice a day),and VADoc ( doctor Von doom) the above post speak volumes to the real reason these 'individuals' are knee deep in this conversation about the 2nd amendment. Fear of a black planet, is what motivate these 'gentlemen' in the fight for semi auto military style rifles. The call is not 'The British are coming', but instead, Ahhhhh, the knee gras are coming to steal our food, women, and our possessions.
As I've stated before, these weapons are as sticks against a unit of government troops. The urban blacks wouldn't dare venture past 270 in any direction to attack whites. And it's probably the same in all the other states that has a highway that separates predominantly black neighborhoods from white enclaves.
Cryptosporidiosis?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#3611 Jan 29, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
"These weapons are as sticks against a unit of government troops"?
Really? The Afghans must be swinging some mighty big sticks over the past 33 years. They took down the Soviets and they're not far behind on doing the same to us.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#3612 Jan 29, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
More irrelevant, race-related BS.
Let us know when your bowel movement is over.
That's right, just push it under a rug and 'pretend' it's race baiting.
Adif understanding

Chicago, IL

#3613 Jan 29, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Let me tell you something, dude. Your opinion of me or how I see the world in which we live has no bearing on the truth and reality if millions of people in this country. Blacks are not going to be shut mouth about things that are happening to them, in part, because of a system that was designed in the beginning of this country, and subsequently are still manifesting today to keep them subservient and marginalize, just because some whites don't want to hear it. You got that? Even your attempt to paint me in a way as 'mentality incapable' or not having a 'deliberate thought' is bigoted.
I think you need to take a ride to some of the conservative strong holds down south, and have an cognitive and intellectual dialogue with some of them folks, and see if they have any 'deliberate thoughts' or if they're 'mentality capable' of understanding the role of government and Congress and their relationship to the US constitution.
All I hear from you is "it's because I'm black". There is nothing constructive or viewed through the context of reality. In another post, you quip about Obama being upstanding and helped when he ran for president claiming that none of the intercity degenerates would ever have that chance. Well, guess what, non of the trailer park trash would either. There are over 300 million people in the US and only one of them can be president for 4 years. The reality is that people in general want more then the trash that makes up the bottom 30% of America as leaders in office.

Face it, you are blaming your own failures on racism because it is far easier to find and blame a boogerman than it is to look in the mirror. The so called oppression you cry over has nothing to do with race and a lot to do with everybody as everyone is effected by it and more often then not, it has a lot to do with personal choices.

Of course if you insist it is about race, then maybe you should look at the grading curves some states are trying to institute that make passing grades for blacks lower then passing grades for whites or Hispanics or Asians. Perhaps the founders were wrong about one thing, maybe all men are not created equal. I tend to think it's a cultural difference though as this doesn't seem to be the problem in other areas.
Adif understanding

Chicago, IL

#3614 Jan 29, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
If you are representative of race like you claim, you are right that I fear the world being run by morons and morally corrupt people. One would just have to look at the shining example of Africa to fear the bottom 15% running the show.

Location hidden

#3615 Jan 29, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> That's right, just push it under a rug and 'pretend' it's race baiting.
The fact is that you pretend you reside in the 19th century.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#3616 Jan 29, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Cryptosporidiosis?
Imodium!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#3617 Jan 29, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Stand ins for Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck.
Son in law or business partner to Bob Enzyte.
woof
Walter Williams often sits in for Limbaugh

http://econfaculty.gmu.edu/wew/

Location hidden

#3618 Jan 29, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Imodium!
Obviously, your Imodium isn't helping you.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#3619 Jan 29, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>All I hear from you is "it's because I'm black". There is nothing constructive or viewed through the context of reality. In another post, you quip about Obama being upstanding and helped when he ran for president claiming that none of the intercity degenerates would ever have that chance. Well, guess what, non of the trailer park trash would either. There are over 300 million people in the US and only one of them can be president for 4 years. The reality is that people in general want more then the trash that makes up the bottom 30% of America as leaders in office.
Face it, you are blaming your own failures on racism because it is far easier to find and blame a boogerman than it is to look in the mirror. The so called oppression you cry over has nothing to do with race and a lot to do with everybody as everyone is effected by it and more often then not, it has a lot to do with personal choices.
Of course if you insist it is about race, then maybe you should look at the grading curves some states are trying to institute that make passing grades for blacks lower then passing grades for whites or Hispanics or Asians. Perhaps the founders were wrong about one thing, maybe all men are not created equal. I tend to think it's a cultural difference though as this doesn't seem to be the problem in other areas.
Oh, my man! You did indeed forget about that very friendly gentlemen to women, far and wide, who was our first trailer park President.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#3620 Jan 29, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
The call is not 'The British are coming', but instead, Ahhhhh, the knee gras are coming to steal our food, women, and our possessions.
Statistically, blacks have a lot more to worry about from other blacks than from whites.

FAIL
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#3621 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>If you are representative of race like you claim, you are right that I fear the world being run by morons and morally corrupt people. One would just have to look at the shining example of Africa to fear the bottom 15% running the show.
If the program of Louis Farrakhan could be implemented, WITHOUT the religious dogma, throughout urban America with no interference from the Federal, State, and County governments, along with $1 Trillion dollars for education, and secondary expenses, in 10 years the state of black America would be a 80% turn around from it's present state of dysfunction.

Education! Math, science, engineering, bio-technologies, research and development, this nation would benefit greatly from such a task, rather than continue in this dog- eat- dog rat race to the bottom that we have now.

Until the mental slave mentality of the urban communities is wiped out, there will never be any progress on a wide scale level in the black community. An Oprah Winfrey or a Michael Steele are individual level success stories. That is not enough! America needs 1 million Oprahs and Michael Steels, or this slave mentality dysfunction will continue for generations to come putting everyone in harms way.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#3622 Jan 29, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Statistically, blacks have a lot more to worry about from other blacks than from whites.
FAIL
Yeah, at the present moment. But the rebels are gearing up for a round two very soon.
Sad Citizen

Springboro, OH

#3623 Jan 29, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> If the program of Louis Farrakhan could be implemented, WITHOUT the religious dogma, throughout urban America with no interference from the Federal, State, and County governments, along with $1 Trillion dollars for education, and secondary expenses, in 10 years the state of black America would be a 80% turn around from it's present state of dysfunction.
Education! Math, science, engineering, bio-technologies, research and development, this nation would benefit greatly from such a task, rather than continue in this dog- eat- dog rat race to the bottom that we have now.
Until the mental slave mentality of the urban communities is wiped out, there will never be any progress on a wide scale level in the black community. An Oprah Winfrey or a Michael Steele are individual level success stories. That is not enough! America needs 1 million Oprahs and Michael Steels, or this slave mentality dysfunction will continue for generations to come putting everyone in harms way.
Can't you see that Obama is willing to bring in 11 million illegals to directly compete with 40% unemployed Black youth for jobs?

Can't you see that Obama cares nothing for ghetto Blacks?

Especially now that he doesn't need them anymore.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#3624 Jan 29, 2013
Sad Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you see that Obama is willing to bring in 11 million illegals to directly compete with 40% unemployed Black youth for jobs?
Can't you see that no politician, white or black, gives two drops in a bucket for any poor person regardless of their color? As if Mitt gives a dam about the poor anymore than Obama! This county is run by the business elite, who could give a rat's ass about those who are living hand to mouth daily. Don't fool yourself into believing Conservatives are going to force private business to hire poor blacks or poor Whites!
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#3625 Jan 29, 2013
Sad Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, Obama is not 'bringing in' anyone. They're already here! Many who are working in the chicken processing plants down south and the agriculture industry out west!
Adif understanding

Chicago, IL

#3626 Jan 29, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, my man! You did indeed forget about that very friendly gentlemen to women, far and wide, who was our first trailer park President.
Wow.. And now you are imagining things. Good job, now ask you doc to adjust your meds.
Adif understanding

Chicago, IL

#3627 Jan 29, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> If the program of Louis Farrakhan could be implemented, WITHOUT the religious dogma, throughout urban America with no interference from the Federal, State, and County governments, along with $1 Trillion dollars for education, and secondary expenses, in 10 years the state of black America would be a 80% turn around from it's present state of dysfunction.
So you are saying that it will take special treatment and 1 trillion dollars more then what is spent on everyone else to improve black education?

Farrakhan is a race baiting racist himself with an IQ about the size of my shoelace. I'm sorry you have jumped on his bandwagon and are doomed to a life of mediocrity with the misunderstanding that it's everyone else' fault. Perhaps if you would think for yourself and stop assuming everyone is trying to hold you down, you could make something meaningful of your life and get out of that rut you are in.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#3628 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>So you are saying that it will take special treatment and 1 trillion dollars more then what is spent on everyone else to improve black education?
Farrakhan is a race baiting racist himself with an IQ about the size of my shoelace. I'm sorry you have jumped on his bandwagon and are doomed to a life of mediocrity with the misunderstanding that it's everyone else' fault. Perhaps if you would think for yourself and stop assuming everyone is trying to hold you down, you could make something meaningful of your life and get out of that rut you are in.
Hahaha! The rut that 'I'm' in! I'm doing rather well I'd have you to know. Maybe you never read my family history post. What I am suggesting is a way for black American under class to begin a process of healing centuries of brainwashing and self-hatred, and the cost is but a fraction of what will occur if this country continues on its course. Solve the problem now, or wait out on boats watching everything burn to a crisp. Your grandchildren will have a hell of a time planting seeds in ashes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leonard Nimoy, Spock, dies at 83 14 min BizzyBee 18
INJUSTICE….for sure! 18 min Catman Dave 3
Johnny Bonner "blinks" yet again! 42 min Obammy 1
The whiners got thier way again 1 hr Catman Dave 18
AOL Is Down? 1 hr Bubba 2
Former pop star Gary Glitter sentenced to 16 ye... 1 hr Fatman Dave 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr U call THAT Reality 5,768
Obama issues threat to ICE agent 5 hr Duke for Mayor 36
Every state has ISIS recruits 9 hr Reality Speaks 113
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:12 am PST

Yahoo! Sports 8:12AM