WiseAmerican

United States

#3589 Jan 28, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
WA, it's fiction. Every character in it is a fictional character. And from what I've read and heard; heck just from what you've written, it further promotes the racial division in this country and separates us further.
Slavery is over and not one person alive today was responsible for it.
I'm not saying there is no racism anywhere, but for the most part, we're over it. Now if the government and special interest groups would stop promoting it by using the 'race card' on every issue instead of just treating us all as one, we'd have more of a chance.
No nation can stand as divided as we are right now. And there is blame to place on both sides and credit to give on both sides.
For a long time I had no idea you were black. Do I treat you differently now?
From preschool kids came to play with me on the farm. I had no idea they were black until my sister told me years later. I went and asked my mother. I saw no difference.
It's really frustrating to be white and because of it be catagorized as a 'racist.'
How would you feel if tomorrow night a channel came on TV that was called "White Entertaiment TV" or we had the "White Entertainment Awards?"
Isn't that racist again whites and Hispanics and Asians and every other race?
If it's good for the goose........
Do you think that blacks having a channel on cable that caters to their particular humor and culture is racist against whites? Bahahaha! And if the BET channel didn't exist, there would be what kind of programs and shows left, hummm? The awards show! Now c'mon! That's a no brainer. The Oscars, Academy, golden globe, awards are not centured around whites in Hollywood?
You watch Django. The 'characters ' are fictional but the system that created the Frankenstein like urban black, is not fictional and the lasting affects of that horrible system can be seen today.
being isolated on a farm, you wouldn't experience the hell that millions go through in America because of their color. Just read some of the post about blacks on Topix, across the country.
And I'm sure that 'Captain American ' picture had you thinking I was white. Did you think Hugh III was black by his picture? Hahaha! Guess who's coming to dinner?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3590 Jan 28, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Do you think that blacks having a channel on cable that caters to their particular humor and culture is racist against whites? Bahahaha! And if the BET channel didn't exist, there would be what kind of programs and shows left, hummm? The awards show! Now c'mon! That's a no brainer. The Oscars, Academy, golden globe, awards are not centured around whites in Hollywood?
You watch Django. The 'characters ' are fictional but the system that created the Frankenstein like urban black, is not fictional and the lasting affects of that horrible system can be seen today.
being isolated on a farm, you wouldn't experience the hell that millions go through in America because of their color. Just read some of the post about blacks on Topix, across the country.
And I'm sure that 'Captain American ' picture had you thinking I was white. Did you think Hugh III was black by his picture? Hahaha! Guess who's coming to dinner?
Harry Belafonte?

WA, I was far from 'isolated.' My dad's business made it necessary for him to travel, live different places. When he did, we lived in neighborhoods, not on the farm. My mom, Dad called her 'the globetrotter', because she traveled so much and took us along.

I don't even remember the captain America logo you had. I just interacted with you as another person. Isn't that possible?

30 years ago, you rarely saw a black on TV. That is certainly not the case anymore. And are you telling me that because of the difference in our races, I can't understand your humor? That makes no sense. I watch the Tyler Perry (I hope that's right) shows. Seem like any normal family to me. I don't watch much TV. I don't say BET is racist against whites, I am saving if anyone created a White Entertainment TV, they would be crucified as racists.

The Oscars, Globes, Emmys, all revolve around all entertainers. Many. Many blacks have won them. Lord, who could forget Cuba Goodings' acceptance of the oscar and calling Jack Lemon up on stage.

The Black Entertainment awards are CLOSED to every other race.

As far as slavery being responsible for the "Frankenstein urban blacks' of today, if you want to stick with that story, stand up and help break that mindset. That system doesn't exist anymore. Stop using it as an excuse and perpetuating it onto your youth. Lay it down and be done with it. Is it slavery that created all the white criminals and prisoners?

No, I won't watch the movie. I don't watch anything that glorifies man's inhumanity to man. No one living today is proud of slavery. Can you just drop the anger at US and move forward and out of it?

There have been tragedies in my life and my ancestor's too. No one lives a completely charmed life.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#3591 Jan 28, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Belafonte?
I think there's progress... I recently heard Liam Neeson described as "The white Denzel" :)
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#3592 Jan 29, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>You really need to take wise away from your posting name. Almost every post you make seems to prove to the world that Wise is an oxymoron or something completely opposite of what you pretend to be.
I have no problem with people of other races. I do have a problem with the government taking my guns. I don't care if Obama is hanged or not, but I do see policies of his that I will not stand for if they are ever implemented. Not everything you cannot understand is about racism. Please stop pulling the race card every time people think you are an idiot. Idiocy and stupidity has nothing to do with race. It has more to do with you being brainwashed or just mentally incapable of deliberate thought about complicated issues.
Let me tell you something, dude. Your opinion of me or how I see the world in which we live has no bearing on the truth and reality if millions of people in this country. Blacks are not going to be shut mouth about things that are happening to them, in part, because of a system that was designed in the beginning of this country, and subsequently are still manifesting today to keep them subservient and marginalize, just because some whites don't want to hear it. You got that? Even your attempt to paint me in a way as 'mentality incapable' or not having a 'deliberate thought' is bigoted.

I think you need to take a ride to some of the conservative strong holds down south, and have an cognitive and intellectual dialogue with some of them folks, and see if they have any 'deliberate thoughts' or if they're 'mentality capable' of understanding the role of government and Congress and their relationship to the US constitution.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3593 Jan 29, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Let me tell you something, dude. Your opinion of me or how I see the world in which we live has no bearing on the truth and reality if millions of people in this country. Blacks are not going to be shut mouth about things that are happening to them, in part, because of a system that was designed in the beginning of this country, and subsequently are still manifesting today to keep them subservient and marginalize, just because some whites don't want to hear it. You got that? Even your attempt to paint me in a way as 'mentality incapable' or not having a 'deliberate thought' is bigoted.
I think you need to take a ride to some of the conservative strong holds down south, and have an cognitive and intellectual dialogue with some of them folks, and see if they have any 'deliberate thoughts' or if they're 'mentality capable' of understanding the role of government and Congress and their relationship to the US constitution.
Bearing in mind that Barack Hussein Obama is a two-term President of the United States of America, please name one opportunity not available to non-whites.

Any one will do.

Location hidden

#3594 Jan 29, 2013
<crickets>...naturally.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#3595 Jan 29, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Belafonte?
WA, I was far from 'isolated.' My dad's business made it necessary for him to travel, live different places. When he did, we lived in neighborhoods, not on the farm. My mom, Dad called her 'the globetrotter', because she traveled so much and took us along.
I don't even remember the captain America logo you had. I just interacted with you as another person. Isn't that possible?
30 years ago, you rarely saw a black on TV. That is certainly not the case anymore. And are you telling me that because of the difference in our races, I can't understand your humor? That makes no sense. I watch the Tyler Perry (I hope that's right) shows. Seem like any normal family to me. I don't watch much TV. I don't say BET is racist against whites, I am saving if anyone created a White Entertainment TV, they would be crucified as racists.
The Oscars, Globes, Emmys, all revolve around all entertainers. Many. Many blacks have won them. Lord, who could forget Cuba Goodings' acceptance of the oscar and calling Jack Lemon up on stage.
The Black Entertainment awards are CLOSED to every other race.
As far as slavery being responsible for the "Frankenstein urban blacks' of today, if you want to stick with that story, stand up and help break that mindset. That system doesn't exist anymore. Stop using it as an excuse and perpetuating it onto your youth. Lay it down and be done with it. Is it slavery that created all the white criminals and prisoners?
No, I won't watch the movie. I don't watch anything that glorifies man's inhumanity to man. No one living today is proud of slavery. Can you just drop the anger at US and move forward and out of it?
There have been tragedies in my life and my ancestor's too. No one lives a completely charmed life.
Would you like to see whites get a BET award? Or maybe the Klan having a membership drive in Detroit. Of all the famous black actors, only Cuba Holding gets an Oscar! Oh,my! How far we've come in the 21st century, there's 13 in all. That's progress indeed.

As far as the 'Frankenstein' like mindset of urban youth. That is a direct result of what black psychologist calls 'psychological slavery'.

. Research revealed a mentality existed in the minds of the dominant American culture after the civil war that embodied the notion of a middle ground between slavery and freedom for a permanent black disenfranchised peasantry. The psychological consequences of the institutionalized system of slavery have manifested into a sexual trauma that has been institutionalized, thus being able to further injure African American women through the use of sexual stereotypes.

Research also points out that the dominant culture takes a pseudo-victim stance, asking why it is that African Americans insist on living in the past. We see how unconscious thought is passed along traditionally from term to term, the snowball effect it garners as time passes, and the detriment its growth has on the prognosis of American culture.

These seeds were planted in all of America as soon as the first slave boat reached the shores of the Atlantic. He exhibits many of the psychological facets Patricia Gay considers results of institutionalized racism.

History does not serve the purpose of holding or setting grudges. It's merely a record of thoughts and events as recorded and told over a period of time. It serves as a guide to rectifying mistakes of the past, as to make sure we as a society do not repeat the mistakes made by our ancestors. Hip-hop culture has an undeniable affiliation with the experience of blacks during slavery, which makes matriculation into this culture all the more difficult. When an outsider tries to assimilate, the product is often void of the subliminal response to slavery that is imprinted in the psyche of African Americans.

Location hidden

#3596 Jan 29, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Would you like to see whites get a BET award? Or maybe the Klan having a membership drive in Detroit. Of all the famous black actors, only Cuba Holding gets an Oscar! Oh,my! How far we've come in the 21st century, there's 13 in all. That's progress indeed.
As far as the 'Frankenstein' like mindset of urban youth. That is a direct result of what black psychologist calls 'psychological slavery'.
. Research revealed a mentality existed in the minds of the dominant American culture after the civil war that embodied the notion of a middle ground between slavery and freedom for a permanent black disenfranchised peasantry. The psychological consequences of the institutionalized system of slavery have manifested into a sexual trauma that has been institutionalized, thus being able to further injure African American women through the use of sexual stereotypes.
Research also points out that the dominant culture takes a pseudo-victim stance, asking why it is that African Americans insist on living in the past. We see how unconscious thought is passed along traditionally from term to term, the snowball effect it garners as time passes, and the detriment its growth has on the prognosis of American culture.
These seeds were planted in all of America as soon as the first slave boat reached the shores of the Atlantic. He exhibits many of the psychological facets Patricia Gay considers results of institutionalized racism.
History does not serve the purpose of holding or setting grudges. It's merely a record of thoughts and events as recorded and told over a period of time. It serves as a guide to rectifying mistakes of the past, as to make sure we as a society do not repeat the mistakes made by our ancestors. Hip-hop culture has an undeniable affiliation with the experience of blacks during slavery, which makes matriculation into this culture all the more difficult. When an outsider tries to assimilate, the product is often void of the subliminal response to slavery that is imprinted in the psyche of African Americans.
Your posts, in a snapshot:

http://flawlesslyflawed85.files.wordpress.com...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#3597 Jan 29, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bearing in mind that Barack Hussein Obama is a two-term President of the United States of America, please name one opportunity not available to non-whites.
Any one will do.
Stand ins for Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck.

Son in law or business partner to Bob Enzyte.

woof
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#3598 Jan 29, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Any one will do.
Opportunity to learn is not abridged. Opportunity to start a business is also not abridged if you have the resources to do so. Obama did not get to the presidency all by his lonesome! There were powerful monied interest who footing his bill and put large amounts of funding in media to propel him across the line! That, and his oratory gift and 'coolness' captured the eyes and ears of the youth and white women, who came out in droves to cast their vote for him.
The era of the stiff, white bread, know it all caucasian male, had reached its apex. But the 'black of an inner city' type, will never get that opportunity to be POTUS, because he's too scary of a figure. That's who'll never get the breaks. The hi-yella intellectual types always gets whites attention.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#3599 Jan 29, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Walter Williams has hosted Limbaugh's show dozens of times. Charles Payne has hosted Glenn Beck's show dozens of times.
You really aren't too bright.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#3600 Jan 29, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts, in a snapshot:
http://flawlesslyflawed85.files.wordpress.com...
That was funny! Wow, you must've ate a whole hog!

Location hidden

#3601 Jan 29, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
So, you're unfamiliar with well-known black conservatives?
More's the pity.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#3602 Jan 29, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Walter Williams has hosted Limbaugh's show dozens of times. Charles Payne has hosted Glenn Beck's show dozens of times.
You really aren't too bright.
You sure they're black?

woof

Location hidden

#3603 Jan 29, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Opportunity to learn is not abridged. Opportunity to start a business is also not abridged if you have the resources to do so. Obama did not get to the presidency all by his lonesome! There were powerful monied interest who footing his bill and put large amounts of funding in media to propel him across the line! That, and his oratory gift and 'coolness' captured the eyes and ears of the youth and white women, who came out in droves to cast their vote for him.
The era of the stiff, white bread, know it all caucasian male, had reached its apex. But the 'black of an inner city' type, will never get that opportunity to be POTUS, because he's too scary of a figure. That's who'll never get the breaks. The hi-yella intellectual types always gets whites attention.
That must explain how Oprah rose from apparent abject poverty and abuse to become a global influence and multi-billionaire.

/s

Here's a sentence from her bio, that sheds light:

"A dedicated scholar, she excelled at school and earned a scholarship to Tennessee State University."

But you...you may elect to carry on in your profound ignorance.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#3604 Jan 29, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure they're black?
woof
Ladies and gentlemen, the racism of the left on full and arrogant display.

Location hidden

#3605 Jan 29, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> The hi-yella intellectual types always gets whites attention.
Another example of the racism of the left.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#3606 Jan 29, 2013
The bigots never cried 2nd amendment when this went on in America...

Let’s begin the process with a sad admission: Our gun rights history indeed is stained with racism, commencing with particular force in the Colonial South, where blacks, both slave and free, were prohibited from owning firearms.

In “The Hidden History of the Second Amendment,” a 1998 law review article that is only now gaining notice beyond academic circles, professor Carl Bogus of Roger Williams University School of Law in Rhode Island, reminds us that slavery was not just an economic and political institution but a “gigantic police system.” The primary means of enforcing the system were the “slave patrols,” armed groups of white men whose job was to ensure that blacks were not wandering or gathering where they were not permitted, engaging in suspicious activity or acquiring forbidden weapons. The old South, where slaves often outnumbered whites by large margins, lived in constant fear of slave revolts and over time, in places such as Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia, the functions of the slave patrols were taken over by state militias.

Advertisement
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#3607 Jan 29, 2013
And there's more...

Bogus also makes the claim—disputed, of course, not just by the NRA but by the current Republican majority on the Supreme Court—that the Second Amendment wasn’t designed to protect an individual right to bear arms, but at least in part to prevent the federal government under the newly ratified Constitution from usurping control of state militias and undermining their slave patrol duties.
Although divining the original intent of the Founding Fathers is a risky and often dubious enterprise—and there are even some respected liberal historians who disagree with Bogus on the racist origins of the Second Amendment—the professor offers a compelling account that James Madison, the amendment’s author, had promised to support the Bill of Rights, including what became the Second Amendment, during the course of his 1789 campaign to win election to the House of Representatives. Madison’s motive was mainly political: to tamp down lingering concerns among some of his anti-Federalist slave-owning constituents that the union would end their way of life.

Location hidden

#3608 Jan 29, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
The bigots never cried 2nd amendment when this went on in America...
Let’s begin the process with a sad admission: Our gun rights history indeed is stained with racism, commencing with particular force in the Colonial South, where blacks, both slave and free, were prohibited from owning firearms.
In “The Hidden History of the Second Amendment,” a 1998 law review article that is only now gaining notice beyond academic circles, professor Carl Bogus of Roger Williams University School of Law in Rhode Island, reminds us that slavery was not just an economic and political institution but a “gigantic police system.” The primary means of enforcing the system were the “slave patrols,” armed groups of white men whose job was to ensure that blacks were not wandering or gathering where they were not permitted, engaging in suspicious activity or acquiring forbidden weapons. The old South, where slaves often outnumbered whites by large margins, lived in constant fear of slave revolts and over time, in places such as Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia, the functions of the slave patrols were taken over by state militias.
Advertisement
More irrelevant, race-related BS.
Let us know when your bowel movement is over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pet and animal reports 57 min Free Pizza 4 U 15
strike a pose 1 hr Free Pizza 4 U 8
New Columbus Reading Program Aims To Get Books ... 1 hr yeah baby yeah 4
sucky comany 1 hr yeah baby yeah 4
Spook, Dave, Bizzy.... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 123
Hey pale rider 1 hr They cannot kill ... 25
Study to give details of economic impact of ref... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 17 hr Sue 2,434
•••
•••