|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. So your claim is incorrect but you refuse to not believe it. I see.
I doubt you could see your own thumbs if they bothered you.

woof

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you claiming then that Carl Bogus is a fraud, or that his work is irrelevant?
The evolution and adoption of the federal 2nd amendment and the analogues in state Constitutions is not a subject that lends itself to simple conclusions, as some here seem to believe. I think you're a little more intelligent than that.
woof
I don't know much about Carl Bogus, but your link had citations from Bellisles, that is who I was saying is a fraud.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't afraid of the piece of paper. They RESPECT the piece of paper. Not everyone is driven solely by fear.
I said nothing about fear. They "respect" (when they do) what's BEHIND the piece of paper.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Sorry. I guess I DID say something about fear.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is forcing anyone to pay for an abortion.
Absolutely untrue and has been for decades. The federal government gives Planned Parenthood half a billion a year, I believe. 82% is providing abortions. The other 8% is adoption referrals and birth control.
I feel like writing in red across my 1040 I DON'T PAY FOR ABORTIONS'

You see, junior. There are many of us, and we are not fanatics, that know it is murder and think if you're going to be pro-choice....make the choice before you climb in bed....or the back of truck or wherever.

So when you begin having intimate relations, if it is with a woman, use protection so they won't be killing your child.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
Sorry. I guess I DID say something about fear.
So, Tony, what do you think about today's decision from the appeals court that Obama did, absolutely, break constitutional rule by those appointments when Congress was not in session.

218 decisions made by that panel that may have to be thrown out and done over.

I was trying to listen to it over a four year old who wanted my attention, so I'm fuzzy on the facts.

Unless you ask me about Dora the Explorer.:-)
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you could see your own thumbs if they bothered you.
woof
It's not my thumbs I am worried about. It's the coloring book you use for your history lessons. You do not have an accurate grasp on it.
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Tony, what do you think about today's decision from the appeals court that Obama did, absolutely, break constitutional rule by those appointments when Congress was not in session.
218 decisions made by that panel that may have to be thrown out and done over.
I was trying to listen to it over a four year old who wanted my attention, so I'm fuzzy on the facts.
Unless you ask me about Dora the Explorer.:-)
Quick note, congress was in fact in session. That is why the court said the recess appointment was in fact unconstitutional. Congress makes it's own rules on what is a session and what isn't, not the executive branch. It does not matter that they opened the day for business and immediately closed it with the closing of the day being the only business done.

There are two or three of these and the administration is trying to claim this one gotchya only matters in one instance that he did this.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>BS.
While the Hyde Amendment prohibits the use of these funds to directly pay for most abortions, Congress must add the Hyde Amendment to the Labor, Health & Human Services (LHHS) Appropriations bill annually—a practice the abortion industry is actively lobbying to end. Further, there is growing evidence, including testimony in recently unsealed “whistleblower” lawsuits, that some abortion providers already fail to routinely provide “meaningful” separation of funds, ensuring that tax dollars are not directly paying for abortion-related services. Given that the majority of Americans oppose taxpayer funding for abortion, this is deeply troubling.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
That isn't your money any more than it is my money. Try again.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>Quick note, congress was in fact in session. That is why the court said the recess appointment was in fact unconstitutional. Congress makes it's own rules on what is a session and what isn't, not the executive branch. It does not matter that they opened the day for business and immediately closed it with the closing of the day being the only business done.
There are two or three of these and the administration is trying to claim this one gotchya only matters in one instance that he did this.
Hopefully this begins an era of rollback of the imperial presidency.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Obama so respects the constitution and scotus. That's why he tried to rush 3 appointees through and violate the constitution.
And then what happened?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Contained in the contraception mandate, are abortion inducing drugs.
This is a trial run for later forcing Catholic insitutions to pay for and/or conduct abortions on the affiliated hospital property, or face sanctions.
That's what Cuomo is trying in NY.
Now one might wonder, when NY has the nation's highest abortion rate, that there is not a sufficient amount of providers availible already.
No one is forcing anyone to buy "abortion inducing drugs."
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said nothing about fear. They "respect" (when they do) what's BEHIND the piece of paper.
I have been involved in thousands of court rulings. Never once has the ruling been drive by the fear of a gun. The theory that the 2d amendment is on the mind of any court or government official is juvenile.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely untrue and has been for decades. The federal government gives Planned Parenthood half a billion a year, I believe. 82% is providing abortions. The other 8% is adoption referrals and birth control.
I feel like writing in red across my 1040 I DON'T PAY FOR ABORTIONS'
You see, junior. There are many of us, and we are not fanatics, that know it is murder and think if you're going to be pro-choice....make the choice before you climb in bed....or the back of truck or wherever.
So when you begin having intimate relations, if it is with a woman, use protection so they won't be killing your child.
I feel like writing in red across my 1040 I DON'T PAY FOR POINTLESS WAR.

But that's not how it works. Once you write that check, it's not your money any more.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is forcing anyone to buy "abortion inducing drugs."
If you are forcing a religious institution to include them in its coverage, you are forcing them to buy the drugs.

It's no different than forcing Jews to sell pork, even though it isn't kosher.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been involved in thousands of court rulings. Never once has the ruling been drive by the fear of a gun. The theory that the 2d amendment is on the mind of any court or government official is juvenile.
Every single one of the hearings has. The baliff is armed.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel like writing in red across my 1040 I DON'T PAY FOR POINTLESS WAR.
But that's not how it works. Once you write that check, it's not your money any more.
Typical leftist, siding with the Islamists...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't your money any more than it is my money. Try again.
You really are a statist bootlicker.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are forcing a religious institution to include them in its coverage, you are forcing them to buy the drugs.
It's no different than forcing Jews to sell pork, even though it isn't kosher.
You don't understand how insurance works, do you?

Let's take your Jewish example. Let's pretend a Jewish employer was required to buy each of its employees a buffet lunch? Why would that employer care if one of its non-Jewish employees wanted to eat the BBQ pork?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Every single one of the hearings has. The baliff is armed.
That is just really, really stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,355
The Sarah Salin Channel 17 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 4
22 People Indicted As Part Of Columbus To Ports... 26 min Collins 3
Do we need to impeach Obama to save America? 40 min They cannot kill a Spook 63
Do you agree with Eric Holder that criticism of... 46 min They cannot kill a Spook 53
Michael Feldman from - Whad'ya Know?' talks abo... 48 min Big Johnson 1
Trump Says Obama "Biggest Liar I Know" 49 min They cannot kill a Spook 5
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 50 min Concerned Brother 840
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••