Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3158 Jan 25, 2013
John Paul Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
We are dealing with a low grade internet troll.
You are not the f)cking CIA, FBI, NSA, DIA, DEA, ATF, CSIS, MI6, Suerte, NYPD, County Sheriff or Chinese Military Intelligence.
You are a dirty self mutilater who rolls in their own shat, in their mom's basement, while listening to the mailman drill her upstairs!
Get the fu0ck out of this forum,
Wow, knowing the facts about bb, you are so far off base about their life that you're on another planet. Stay there.

Location hidden

#3159 Jan 25, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a racist and I will keep banning you as long as you are here. If you apologize to everyone, I might change my mind.
There is no room for your type here and don't kid yourself, you are not a best customer, or even a good customer, you are a racist and will be treated with the utmost contempt that you deserve.
;-)
No, he's not a racist or bigot...a realist, I admit. And has nothing to apologize for. Just gives as good as he gets. We all do. It's topix, fool. Go back to Houston. Texas Heart Insitute is amazing.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#3160 Jan 25, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Anything that I determine endangers the lives of me or my family.
Which has nothing to do with the gun control debate, then does it?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#3161 Jan 25, 2013
<quoted text>I repeat: It's not going anywhere.
Except a hole in the ground, right?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#3162 Jan 25, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Reader, you never know in advance. If you knew in advance, there would never be a murder. I couldn't defend myself against a woman half my size. Never thrown a punch in my life. I don't want any 22 pistol if someone breaks in so it can jam on me. Even if I got a shot off, doubt it would slow anyone down. Forget it. I'll keep my heavily equipped rifle loaded so the first sound I hear I can have it out and ready to fire, not ask questions and have it taken away from me.
And take humans out of it. What if an 18 point deer buck jumps through one of the windows because he's seen his own reflection and wants to fight? And that happens. Now the thing is in a panic and tearing up everything he can, including me. I need a gun that will put him down.
And the law allows me to have just that.
Do you honestly think with the almost 1,000,000 new memberships to the NRA in the last month that the majority of Americans are behind the pres on this? Do you think if he was serious, he's have had Biden head it up?
Wow! A million new members! The number goes up every time one of you repeats it.

Location hidden

#3163 Jan 25, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody's stopping you from turning them in. Fraud is a crime, you know.
woof
On indeed I do. And I have been tempted, believe me. I'm just not a 'tattletale' by nature.

Might tell on you, if you ever give me a reason, Dukester.:-)

Location hidden

#3164 Jan 25, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, knowing the facts about bb, you are so far off base about their life that you're on another planet. Stay there.
Hi Lady,,

He /she was responding to a little grey box trollie spoofing my name...
But thanks for the defense...:-)

The little grey box trollies don't bother me actually, they are fun to play with.....

Location hidden

#3165 Jan 25, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Ah,huh! Enjoyed the fruit of the labor of slaves who's blood and sweat made the soil fertile. You potato eaters who couldn't feed yourselves in your own country, came here to parasite off the labor of others.
You breeded like rabbits and ran the wops off, then through criminal enterprises you managed to buy your way into the society and build lives for yourself. Your Tammanny hall hooligan mick kinfolk, through political corruption, bribes, murder, prostitution, and gambling created a base of power that the rest of you could ease into society and amalgamate with other Euro-whites, and become 'normalized'.
Because of easy identifiable skin color, blacks were marginalized and kept on the
periphery of society.
You owe us!
Wow WA, your vocabulary of racial slurs is impressive......

Are you sure you not posing as a successful religious black person?

You sure do sound like a typical racist back hills country klan member....

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3166 Jan 25, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What I would like is an undercover cop sell III a stolen gun. Who knows he may have already bought some stolen property. He is such a know it all, he would be a prime target, to get himself out on a limb.
I suspect that George's ownership is limited to something handed down through the family.

In most things he talks big.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#3167 Jan 25, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Ah,huh! Enjoyed the fruit of the labor of slaves who's blood and sweat made the soil fertile. You potato eaters who couldn't feed yourselves in your own country, came here to parasite off the labor of others.
You breeded like rabbits and ran the wops off, then through criminal enterprises you managed to buy your way into the society and build lives for yourself. Your Tammanny hall hooligan mick kinfolk, through political corruption, bribes, murder, prostitution, and gambling created a base of power that the rest of you could ease into society and amalgamate with other Euro-whites, and become 'normalized'.
Because of easy identifiable skin color, blacks were marginalized and kept on the
periphery of society.
You owe us!
Sorry, Rufus...only 1/4 Irish here. But by all means, you as a member of an "exploited" race would never think of marginalizing other ethnicities, would you?

Hilliard, OH

#3168 Jan 25, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect that George's ownership is limited to something handed down through the family.
In most things he talks big.
You are correct about the item I possess that is on Feinstein's list. The others were purchased by me and my wife. Why is that so hard for you to wrap your head around?
As for talking "big," you really ought to look in the mirror, Miss Cuba.

Hilliard, OH

#3169 Jan 25, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Except a hole in the ground, right?
Temporarily, if necessary. It worked in the Balkans.

Location hidden

#3170 Jan 25, 2013
John Paul Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
We are dealing with a low grade internet troll.
You are not the f)cking CIA, FBI, NSA, DIA, DEA, ATF, CSIS, MI6, Suerte, NYPD, County Sheriff or Chinese Military Intelligence.
You are a dirty self mutilater who rolls in their own shat, in their mom's basement, while listening to the mailman drill her upstairs!
Get the fu0ck out of this forum,
JPJ, you seem to be the newcomer and the outsider here.

As someone who has been here for quite awhile, I would ask that you tone down your language a bit, by eliminating the scatological references. Your posts would also be far more interesting if they actually discussed the topic at hand, or SOME topic, other than the presumed potty and masturbatory habits of other posters. None of it is new, and it grows deathly old very quickly.

Hilliard, OH

#3171 Jan 25, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Which has nothing to do with the gun control debate, then does it?
Of course it does, you moron.

Hilliard, OH

#3172 Jan 25, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What I would like is an undercover cop sell III a stolen gun. Who knows he may have already bought some stolen property. He is such a know it all, he would be a prime target, to get himself out on a limb.
Why would a person with the available funds ever buy a weapon off the street? Or any stolen property for that matter? I'm not like the crew that raised you like the animal you are in some Kentucky barn, Clem.

Location hidden

#3173 Jan 25, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>When you live with one or two others but aren't married and their income is 20K also, this ends up become $30,000 to $40,000 and a lot more $$ realistically if you end up with medical card and food stamps and other what not government benefits. A single mother of one making $15k a year can live very nicely with a live in boyfriend who makes $15k or more a year with a EITC credit granting her a refund of $7K more then she paid into the tax system which turns that 15k into a realistic 23-25k a year income (remember, not tax is paid because the EITC)
Anyways, I do not think the point about the EIC had anything to do with luxury and everything to do with taking from one to give to another even when that means deficit spending to accomplish that goal.
A single mother of one living with a boyfriend who has an income would lose some benefits as a result of his income--or risk being charged with fraud.

However, SL did seem to think that the family she cited had plenty of luxuries (citing tatoos and piercings, not to mention a fully paid for drug habit).

And VADoc seemed to think that the family was somehow derelict in not being able to put their refund into a savings account.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3174 Jan 25, 2013
the 2nd amendment has no meaning until attempts to revoke it occur.

Location hidden

#3175 Jan 25, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I do it in conjunction with the church and local fire department. Free. Yeah, Reader, insinuate that I'm a ripoff thief. Classy. Typical of you.
As a matter of fact, yes, they do buy lobster, crab and anyother seafood with their EBT cards and then sell it for cash.
$80.00 for a bushel of crabs and they sell it for $50.00 in the parking lot or they even have taken orders ahead of time. I have seen it with my own eyes and my husband was approached to make such a 'deal.'
Not hard to figure out that $50.00 isn't going for baby food.
I've long advocated taking a few of these federal employees and just have them check out the places that can accept EBT cards. This place is NOT one of them.
I think the thief in this situation is the IRS and federal government that will give an individual almost tremble the amount they have paid in at the cost to taxpayers.
All you would have to do is to make a report of what you see. Here in Columbus the police just closed down a place that was selling drugs and "bath salts" on EBT cards. Prior to that, they shut down a place that was sending folks to grocery stores to buy food, which they in turn sold at their market. I was approached once in a store and immediately told the store manager (it was a chain not likely to want to be caught up in this kind of stuff).

By the way--the person you were dealing with apparently had a job, correct?

Location hidden

#3176 Jan 25, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
On indeed I do. And I have been tempted, believe me. I'm just not a 'tattletale' by nature.
Might tell on you, if you ever give me a reason, Dukester.:-)
Beg pardon, Ma'am, but that sounds like a cop out.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#3177 Jan 25, 2013
<quoted text>Of course it does, you moron.
How?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When Obama gets to Heaven will he be a Muslim o... 41 min Bushido Brown 31
Mus lims are such peaceful people 45 min Bushido Brown 75
News Ex-pastor gets 6 years in sex case | The Columb... (Feb '11) 1 hr d pantz 30
Do Atheist Firemen go to Hell or Heaven? 1 hr d pantz 85
News Child dies one week after being pulled from swi... (Jul '11) 4 hr blazeedwards 19
Obama Admits Communist Davis “Schooled” Him 6 hr dpx55 72
Hillary for President (Apr '14) 7 hr They cannot kill ... 176
Columbus man on a deadly mission, caught 9 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 103
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]