Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>With any luck, some of them were your ancestors.
Or yours.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

<quoted text>Randy Weaver was found not guilty of all charges except for that most heinous of crimes...failure to appear.
The Weaver case was a perfect example of federal fishing expeditions and arrogant, out of control agents. Look for repeats in the coming years.
So--to return to the question--are you contemplating a need for "self defense" against an arrest for failure to appear?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
So--to return to the question--are you contemplating a need for "self defense" against an arrest for failure to appear?
He's worried about the Zombie Apocalypse.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Or yours.
Nope. Mine came to these shores later.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
He's worried about the Zombie Apocalypse.
We see that here every day as they stagger out of Akron...

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still beat your wife?

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>We see that here every day as they stagger out of Akron...
I work in Akron, and I agree with the sentiment. The city is filled with zombies.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What will happen, when the agents are sent out, on the hunt for assault rifles and huge clips. The Obamarifles and Clips law? The second amendment might be overlooked by zealous agents trying to make a name for themselves. Do you suppose Obama may use the agents to take out a few White Republicans? He could say they resisted, and they refused to come out of their homes peacefully, all Hell may break loose. Old III may go down under resisting an order.
Sounds like you've got it all figured out. Since you have no weapons, you'll be an easy mark for them when they come for something else they feel they might need.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Do you still beat your wife?
Do you still snort cocaine?

Do you regret causing the downfall of the local newspaper?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I work in Akron, and I agree with the sentiment. The city is filled with zombies.
:-)

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still snort cocaine?
Do you regret causing the downfall of the local newspaper?
Do you still call the Russian consulate ;-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell the Yankees about those slave cabins in DE.
Every Yankee knows that only greedy, racist Southerners owned slaves.
LOL In Virginia Beach they ask my husband, "How's that yankee you married?" And he is from Philly! Just lived in VA Beach 20 years.

They were here, Tip, and I am north of the Mason-Dixon. Hardly shacks, though. As I said, same brick as the house and wooden floors and a fireplace. In the main house, upstairs on the third floor, two of the rooms had about 12" high 'platforms' in one corner. About the size of a double bed. Mother said she thought that the house slaves may have slept on them. When I was little, my fiends and I acted out 'plays' using them as the stage. Wish I knew more about it.

The overseers house was well back behind the stable. But it fell into it's basement decades ago. I don't remember ever seeing it standing. But there was an apple orchard next to it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Do you still beat your wife?
Clever dodge. But you are avoiding the question.

Against what (or whom) do you contemplate defending yourself?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What will happen, when the agents are sent out, on the hunt for assault rifles and huge clips. The Obamarifles and Clips law? The second amendment might be overlooked by zealous agents trying to make a name for themselves. Do you suppose Obama may use the agents to take out a few White Republicans? He could say they resisted, and they refused to come out of their homes peacefully, all Hell may break loose. Old III may go down under resisting an order.
Of course, George, and others, could forestall such eventuality by turning in any outlawed weapons in thier possession. Frankly, I think old Georgie is more bluff than reality when it comes to weapons. But assuming that he owns something that is outlawed, and chooses not to turn it in, search and seizure still has some legal parameters to it.

But, I hope you all aren't in favor of coddling criminals, are you?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything that I determine endangers the lives of me or my family.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
MS-13

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, George, and others, could forestall such eventuality by turning in any outlawed weapons in thier possession. Frankly, I think old Georgie is more bluff than reality when it comes to weapons. But assuming that he owns something that is outlawed, and chooses not to turn it in, search and seizure still has some legal parameters to it.
But, I hope you all aren't in favor of coddling criminals, are you?
"Unconstitutional laws, are not laws"

If the NY law is copied nationally, we will almost certainly have states seceding. It will likely end in bloodshed, I plan to be making a loonie on the side in the "Great White North".

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I will join them, is what I will do. I will have the newest assault rifle then. I will hand in one for a better one. If you had a brain, when you can't lick them, join them. I will run as hard as I can to protect SL, that is what I will do. Go SL GO!
You are mentally ill.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Anything that I determine endangers the lives of me or my family.
Good luck with that one in a court of law.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want a refund, just increase your withholding.
The EIC has been championed by administrations on both sides of the aisle, for multiple reasons. Not only does it put money directly into the economy, through spending, but it was a part of "making work pay" that was an underlying principle of the Clinton welfare reform.
Chiding people who live hand to mouth for not putting their money into savings is more than a bit naive.
EIC is a rip off of honest taxpayers. The ones who benefit the most are well aware they only have to barely work and produce a W-2 in order to qualify.

This woman does not live hand to mouth. She has plenty of piercings and tattoos, and judging from her itching, twitching and eyes, I would say she was in need of a 'fix.' And our money will buy her at least a month's worth of drugs.

But you're right, Reader. The money does eventually get back into the economy.

Not as right as I am when I say that this nation cannot sustain this kind of spending, and it is government spending. We are at the tipping point. Do you understand there is no more money in the till?

Our children are not going to pay for this. WE are going into recession and expanding inflation.

OK. Make a law no one can receive more than double what they paid in. On this one case alone, it would have saved us $2,551. That's huge.

I frankly do not believe anyone in the administration or congress even knows that these kind of numbers are out there. It might open their eyes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search