“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#2900 Jan 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have a fundamental misunderstanding of the meaning of many words.
My understandings are absolute. Yours are situational. The current tax structure is unfair (and thus punishing) to MOST taxpayers.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2901 Jan 23, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>If you lived in Canada anyplace but Quebec or northern New Brunswick, you'd understand why people object to bilingual nonsense.
Actually, the Quebecois don not favor a two-language society. Just try speaking English in Quebec City.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2902 Jan 23, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
There. Now I've pissed off both "sides".
not really

not sure what politics you want to call it; but we share it.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2903 Jan 23, 2013
-tip- wrote:
"Any people, anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable, a most sacred right, a right which we hope and believe is to liberate the world."
-- Abraham Lincoln, U.S. Congress, 1847
Apparently, Abe adopted "evolving" positions...like Obe.
And about 15 years later Abe's position evolved in a completely different direction...or did you forget that part of history?

woof
VADoc

Aiken, SC

#2904 Jan 23, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Quebecois don not favor a two-language society. Just try speaking English in Quebec City.
woof
And many in Quebec City are still wanting their own separate country. Hmmm sounds like something else we have been talking about here.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2905 Jan 23, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
For those that own a gun, or guns. Should Obama push for a law that every person in America, that owns a firearm.
1. Be required to Register all of their Firearms before they can get a license for their car, truck, boat, motorhome?
2. Require every State in the United States to require the Federal Law to be passed or not receive any Government funding for any reason.
3. Anyone that desires to carry a concealed weapon, be required to pay the County in which they reside $500.00 for a permit to carry any weapon concealed on their person. Anyone caught without a permit will be fined $5000 and or 5 years or both, to be determined by the County Circuit Judge of the District in which the offender resides. Five years of imprisonment, fine, or both for violation of State Law, a mandatory fine will be required for each violation.
3. Each car, truck, boat, motorhome license renewal owner, be given 60 days to Register all firearms of any kind or age. Anyone that hasn't followed the Fereral guidelines or State law, offenders will be fined no less than $500.00, nor no more than $10,000 per violation.
4. Anyone caught violating the State Law, will forfeit all ownership of all guns in the household. Plus a fine of no less than $500.00 per weapon, and no more than $10,000 for all guns in violation.
Committee to Curb Violence... PR
for those militant who want to steal liberty away from law abiding citizens
run, you are no longer safe.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#2906 Jan 23, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Big deal...
Let's see how the media follows the Obama playbook on this one.
We'll see if you think it's a "big deal" if reports of a lunatic started shooting somewhere at OSU. These things are nothing to scuff at, Bunker.
bolbobaggins

Yuma, AZ

#2907 Jan 23, 2013
More people are killed by doctors and cars then by guns.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#2908 Jan 23, 2013
'For All who draw the sword will die by the sword' Matthew 26:52

For though we walk in the flesh,we do not war according to the flesh.
For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal(fleshly, material) but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds (addiction, immorality, fornication, perverse sexual proclivities,evil)
Casting down imaginations and every high thing (idol worship-money,cars,power) that exalts itself against the knowledge of God,
bringing every thought (wickedness) into captivity to the obedience of Christ (commandments) and being ready to punish all disobedience when your (YOU) obedience is fullfilled. 2 Corinthians 10:3-6
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2909 Jan 23, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
And many in Quebec City are still wanting their own separate country. Hmmm sounds like something else we have been talking about here.
Haven't seen em take up arms en masse yet.

You people are amusing. You chirp and chirp and chirp. Then when someone like Dudley George ends up shot dead for doing nothing more than asserting his tribal rights to ancestral lands, ya'll call him a no good troublemaker who deserved what he got.

woof
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#2910 Jan 23, 2013
I say then: walk in the spirit,and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that they do not do the things that you wish.

But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are:
adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions,jealousies, outburst of wrath, selfishness, dissensions, heresies, envy murder, drunkenness, revelries, and the like....
VADoc

Aiken, SC

#2911 Jan 23, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't seen em take up arms en masse yet.
You people are amusing. You chirp and chirp and chirp. Then when someone like Dudley George ends up shot dead for doing nothing more than asserting his tribal rights to ancestral lands, ya'll call him a no good troublemaker who deserved what he got.
woof
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2012/05/2...

And some history

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lower_Canada_R...

http://m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree/2012/...

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19481...

Seems real peaceful yep
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2912 Jan 23, 2013
VADoc wrote:
I'm well aware of the the Quebecois, and the generally peaceful separatist movement.

Like I said...haven't seen them take up arms en masse yet.

woof
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#2913 Jan 23, 2013
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love,joy,peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such THERE IS NO LAW.

Do you angry Patriots practice any of these Fruit of the Spirit commandments or do your engine run on the works of the Flesh when thinking about our government and the free election cycle we have every two years?

The ballot not the bullet, has been the American way in the US since 1864. Your attempts at an armed conflict with this government is vain and futile. Your anger of Barrack Hussein Obama will get you nowhere fast. If you militia types really believe that you can take on the US government with what amounts to sticks and rocks compared with the arsenal at the disposal of the military, then you are sadly living in an alternate reality.

One,are you listening, ONE unmanned drone and an platoon of black ops brainwashed unit, can decimate your entire movement in one week. Don't for one second think that regular enlisted troops will be used if an internal revolt happens.

No one in government on either side(two sides of the same coin) will allow a bunch of disgruntled,mean spirited
People to mess with the billions of dollars that these people control in the country and the world.

So, take a deep breath, thank God that you have the freedoms that you do, clean n polish your rifles, for show, and enjoy the rest of the life you have. There will be more elections to voice your rejection of the Administration.
VADoc

Aiken, SC

#2914 Jan 23, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm well aware of the the Quebecois, and the generally peaceful separatist movement.
Like I said...haven't seen them take up arms en masse yet.
woof
Could that be that many don't have much in the way of arms to take up? I mean bolt action rifles and shotguns don't work well against automatic machine guns and tanks. Unless you go guerrilla warfare style like the IRA.

If any of you truly believe that the left wants to remove the ability to own high cap mags or assault weapons to save lives you are woefully ignorant. They want a disarmed populace. Plain and simple.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2915 Jan 23, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Could that be that many don't have much in the way of arms to take up? I mean bolt action rifles and shotguns don't work well against automatic machine guns and tanks. Unless you go guerrilla warfare style like the IRA.
If any of you truly believe that the left wants to remove the ability to own high cap mags or assault weapons to save lives you are woefully ignorant. They want a disarmed populace. Plain and simple.
And what does your review of the circumstances in Quebec tell you about the power of the ballot?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2916 Jan 23, 2013
And civil disobedience?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2917 Jan 23, 2013
The Chippewa got Ipperwash back...without firing a shot.

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2918 Jan 23, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
And about 15 years later Abe's position evolved in a completely different direction...or did you forget that part of history?
woof
That's exactly what my post said, Ms. Clueless.
-tip- wrote:
"Any people, anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable, a most sacred right, a right which we hope and believe is to liberate the world."

-- Abraham Lincoln, U.S. Congress, 1847

Apparently, Abe adopted "evolving" positions...like Obe.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#2919 Jan 23, 2013
@ Vdoc, where do you get this ideal that the government wants to "disarm" the American people? I haven't read anything that alludes to a fundamental disarmament of the American people who DO NOT have a violent felony conviction. Limiting the number of round a magazine holds, or increasing the price of ammo is not disarming citizens.
There's enough guns in the country that could probably reach the east coast to the west coast butt to barrel tip! The puplic are still buying guns and ammo and are on waiting list for the manufacturer to ship more hardware to the stores.

What is the paranoia all about? I'm sure those of you who post here daily about 2nd amendment, have plenty of weapons off your choice! Hell, the beef should be for those who can't buy or own a weapon for self protection because of a hiccup on their record decades in the past. Those people have more of a dog in the fight than you people who are crying about shyt you already possess.

In my opinion you're just whining. If the Feds try to take your weapons, then that's a legitimate gripe. Other than that, you're blowing hot air in your anger of the Black liberal in chief.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 7 min Seriouslady 26
destiny Gilliam/benbrook 18 min hey Chocolate Jimmie 12
Good morning BizzyBee and friends 20 min They cannot kill ... 10
President Ebola 28 min d pantz 653
message for glittersucks (Sep '12) 1 hr SEANCE of GltterS... 8
McEbola's Bushmeat Sammiches 4 hr BizzyBee 14
Student Group Plans Ohio Statehouse Protest 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs