Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2798 Jan 22, 2013
Murphys law wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I know this is hard for you but I will try...
There is a large lake between the US and Canada, it's called "Lake Erie", I will use a boat to cross the lake, and then an "accident" will occur.
I will not be transporting any guns into Canada.
That's great. But fleeing the US over gun control to a country with more strict control laws seems kind of stupid. You really should run to Mexico.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2799 Jan 22, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever said, on this thread, that they would shoot or hurt anyone other than to defend themselves or someone else. And the 'someone else' is not limited to family.
As Americans, we want our freedoms upheld. We particularly do not want them maligned or 'arranged' by politicians of any party relaxing, and even encouraging, more lax immigration laws in order to build their base. Which is exactly what is happening if you open your eyes.
Want to make illegals residents or allow immigration to the US easier. Fine. As long as they do not qualify to vote in any election, at any level, until they have had legal residency for no less than 10 years.
And uphold that law. Which would be hard to do as they would be 'taxpaying citizens.'
Your words and thought process actually scare me. You don't like this country, do you?
I love the country and what it stands for. That's why I resist wingnuts like you who think that the country only exists for the benefit of the privileged. Your thought processes haven't evolved from the middle ages.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2800 Jan 22, 2013
Murphys law wrote:
<quoted text>
Say, what happened to Karl, seems that some people didn't like what he had to say and got him removed.
Spare us, Karl. Everybody knows.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2801 Jan 22, 2013
Murphys law wrote:
<quoted text>
One day Bashar Assad was stable, the next day he wasn't.
No one really organized beforehand, but they may yet win.
Even the Syrian MB had little organization, and its unclear how much they have spread since they are not directly tied in with the jihadists.
I do think they will dominate the postwar government, but they aren't as powerful as they are in Syria.
In this country I think the leaders will be existing state governors that challenge the authority of DC.
What about the Bigfoots? Whose side will the Bigfoots be on? Those f-ers can really fight.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2802 Jan 22, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
One man's terrorism is another man's freedom fight. Take the Boston Tea Party, for example.
It is also treason.
Murphys law

Akron, OH

#2803 Jan 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is also treason.
I'm not one to usually say this, but you really are a statist bootlicker.
Murphys law

Akron, OH

#2804 Jan 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great. But fleeing the US over gun control to a country with more strict control laws seems kind of stupid. You really should run to Mexico.
Mexican gun laws are harsher than Canadian gun laws.
Adif understanding

United States

#2805 Jan 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great. But fleeing the US over gun control to a country with more strict control laws seems kind of stupid. You really should run to Mexico.
Mexico has strict gun control too. It's just that the criminals do not follow the law. We have citizens who had 2 bullets in their cars and turned them in to the customs guy when they saw them as they were passing into Mexico who spend 5-20+ years in a Mexico prison. Anything over a .38 cal in Mexico is considered a military weapon.

His fleeing to Canada I think has more to do with not wanting to get killed and he can earn and funnel money to whatever side he favors.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2806 Jan 22, 2013
Murphys law wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexican gun laws are harsher than Canadian gun laws.
Go easy on her.
She believes that Hitler eased gun restrictions on the populace.
Murphys law

Akron, OH

#2807 Jan 22, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Go easy on her.
She believes that Hitler eased gun restrictions on the populace.
The VPC has been shilling that for a few years, I never understood how banning Jews from gun ownership was a loosening of restrictions.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2808 Jan 22, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Go easy on her.
She believes that Hitler eased gun restrictions on the populace.
That's because he did.
Murphys law

Akron, OH

#2809 Jan 22, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>
His fleeing to Canada I think has more to do with not wanting to get killed and he can earn and funnel money to whatever side he favors.
For your reasoning, you win an internet. You figured out my plans before any of the left wing posters did.

Drat! I guess I'll be going to... "Norway" now that "they" know I am going to Canada,

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2810 Jan 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because he did.
Gotta hand it to you leftists...you're persistent...in your willful ignorance.
Adif understanding

United States

#2811 Jan 22, 2013
Murphys law wrote:
<quoted text>
For your reasoning, you win an internet. You figured out my plans before any of the left wing posters did.
Drat! I guess I'll be going to... "Norway" now that "they" know I am going to Canada,
You might as well just go to Japan. They have good markets, quick internet, and you won't have to look hard to find Asian Porn.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2812 Jan 22, 2013
Murphys law wrote:
<quoted text>
For your reasoning, you win an internet. You figured out my plans before any of the left wing posters did.
Drat! I guess I'll be going to... "Norway" now that "they" know I am going to Canada,
Why wait? Get going.
Murphys law

Akron, OH

#2813 Jan 22, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>You might as well just go to Japan. They have good markets, quick internet, and you won't have to look hard to find Asian Porn.
I gotta admit, you are funny.

The Japanese are weird, look what they put in vending machines!

Ring me up and you can be first mate on the boat for the "accident"
Murphys law

Akron, OH

#2814 Jan 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wait? Get going.
You are the socialist here right?

Give me some OPM and I'll be gone!
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2815 Jan 22, 2013
Murphys law wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the socialist here right?
Give me some OPM and I'll be gone!
Typical. You want your cake and eat it to.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2816 Jan 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the country and what it stands for. That's why I resist wingnuts like you who think that the country only exists for the benefit of the privileged. Your thought processes haven't evolved from the middle ages.
so working hard to achieve the american dream is privileged?

you need go no further than document the division in this country.

PS: you are on the wrong side; and the other side is growing a spine to assure your side is stopped.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#2817 Jan 22, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so working hard to achieve the american dream is privileged?
you need go no further than document the division in this country.
PS: you are on the wrong side; and the other side is growing a spine to assure your side is stopped.
You know what the inference of 'privilege' means. You can work hard in this country and still be in poverty. Hard work doesn't equate to success financially. That lie has to stop! They're millions who work three times harder than you and still are eligible for food stamps and rent subsistence. Explain that disconnect or rationalize that BS with your phoney conservative ideology.
Your ilk believes in profits over morality, justice, and liberty & dignity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 4,798
Rootin Tootin Putin 2 hr They cannot kill ... 7
destiny Gilliam/benbrook 2 hr yupitsme 21
Censoring Male. 3 hr They cannot kill ... 13
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 4 hr Mikie 280
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 4 hr TonyD2 77
chanukah hanukkah day 2 4 hr They cannot kill ... 22
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 10 hr Big Papa Tea 333
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 16 hr White cop 27
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:03 pm PST

ESPN 1:03PM
Browns' Mingo fined $16,537 for hit on Dalton
ESPN 1:03 PM
Browns' Mingo fined $16,537 for hit on Dalton
NFL 1:47 PM
'Sound FX' spies Manziel's meeting with Marvin Lewis
NFL 1:47 PM
'Sound FX' spies Manziel's meeting with Marvin Lewis
Yahoo! Sports 2:09 PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals