Comments
2,381 - 2,400 of 8,052 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#2631 Jan 20, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
But the old man had a blood tie to the kids--not the wife.
But the wife got the money and the kids weren't hers!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#2632 Jan 20, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The point was that the second wife had no relation to the first set of kids, thus she felt no obligation to them. That underscores the importance of family ties.
Bet she didn't screw her set of kids.
That happens a lot... the first set of kids getting screwed.

He dies, second wife gets the house by deed. She dies, HER kids get the house. MY second wife's name is not on my deed for that reason.
Adif understanding

United States

#2634 Jan 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you know. Let me tell you something, you don't know a damn thing, in other words, you got a lot to learn. Oh! Stop spreading all those lies, loud mouth.
Relax all Tea Party Members, KKK, Radical Republicans, Confederate Redneck Republicans , NRA Members, Drunks that are Catholic, Ladies and Gentlemen. For all Republicans, that has been having doubts about our President. He took the oath to uphold and protect the Constitution. It will not be much longer, you can breathe a sigh of relief, your guns will soon be in good hands.
With a 55 % approval rating, and set to buck heads with the Republican House, and John Boehner. 2013 will be a great year for the Democrats, as Obama flexes his political muscle.
Wonít it be funny to watch the look on the face of of people like Tony D2, when the law changes. These people talk about Obama taking away their rights. What are you going to do, when the law comes for you. I look the old toad in the eye, then tell him you didnít comply with the State and Federal law, and now, we are taking all of your guns just for fun, and there isnít a thing you can do. Could it happen? Who knows, what will you do?
It's going to be even funnier when it all backfires on the democrats and they get their asses handed to them like back in 96.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2635 Jan 20, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I take that back.
My kid would be the one dead.
You sound like a peach.

woof

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#2636 Jan 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you know. Let me tell you something, you don't know a damn thing, in other words, you got a lot to learn. Oh! Stop spreading all those lies, loud mouth.
Relax all Tea Party Members, KKK, Radical Republicans, Confederate Redneck Republicans , NRA Members, Drunks that are Catholic, Ladies and Gentlemen. For all Republicans, that has been having doubts about our President. He took the oath to uphold and protect the Constitution. It will not be much longer, you can breathe a sigh of relief, your guns will soon be in good hands.
With a 55 % approval rating, and set to buck heads with the Republican House, and John Boehner. 2013 will be a great year for the Democrats, as Obama flexes his political muscle.
Wonít it be funny to watch the look on the face of of people like Tony D2, when the law changes. These people talk about Obama taking away their rights. What are you going to do, when the law comes for you. I look the old toad in the eye, then tell him you didnít comply with the State and Federal law, and now, we are taking all of your guns just for fun, and there isnít a thing you can do. Could it happen? Who knows, what will you do?
You really do live in dream world:

Vulnerable Senate Democrats balk at Obamaís gun control measures

Shortly after Obama unveiled the details of his policy, a number of Democrats from conservative, heavily rural states who are up for reelection in 2014 indicated theyíre likely to oppose the measures.
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/277783-vul...
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#2637 Jan 20, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a peach.
woof
I am a Eastern Rite Catholic, THE first Christians. I believe in blood lines and tradition. I am proud of my tradition and want to maintain it. Besides, not only you are not supposed to marry a non-believer but why would I want some smut peddling, money grubbing Jew polluting my bloodline?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2638 Jan 20, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Eastern Rite Catholic, THE first Christians. I believe in blood lines and tradition. I am proud of my tradition and want to maintain it. Besides, not only you are not supposed to marry a non-believer but why would I want some smut peddling, money grubbing Jew polluting my bloodline?
I'm so impressed.

woof
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#2639 Jan 20, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so impressed.
woof
Of course you neglect to address the serious point, which is why is it any of your business that I want to maintain my family traditions and my religion?

It works a hell of a lot better than your "multiculturalism" does.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2640 Jan 20, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you neglect to address the serious point, which is why is it any of your business that I want to maintain my family traditions and my religion?
It works a hell of a lot better than your "multiculturalism" does.
It isn't my business.

But if you wish to crow in public about the benefits of your Christianity while at the same time regularly spewing offensive bigoted hatred, you can expect that someone will point out the fact that you are really nothing more than an educated ignoramus.

woof

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2641 Jan 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If your story is true, I bet I know who you work for. See what happens when you talk about yourself so much on the internet and smart people pay attention to what you write?
Well if you know who employs me, you know all of what I've said is true.

Who the cares who I work for anyway, besides me?

Did you enjoy the game, junior?

Location hidden

#2642 Jan 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
With a 55 % approval rating,
NRA has a 57% approval rating, Rider.

Location hidden

#2643 Jan 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>

With a 55 % approval rating, and set to buck heads with the Republican House,

Location hidden

#2644 Jan 20, 2013
Hmmmm...posted twice. Could it be a sign?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2645 Jan 20, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you know who employs me, you know all of what I've said is true.
Who the cares who I work for anyway, besides me?
Did you enjoy the game, junior?
I don't care. My point was to you and Fred suggesting anyone who doesn't post personal information is lying about who they are or what they do. The fact of the matter is, two little pieces of information and 10 seconds on Bing can lead right to you. You're lucky I'm not a whacko.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2646 Jan 20, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
It does?

http://www.businessinsider.com/nra-approval-r...

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2013/01/17/wsjn...

Location hidden

#2648 Jan 20, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
But the wife got the money and the kids weren't hers!
What's with the explanation point? Is that equivalent to murder and I don't understand that?

The point is, is the story even true? How do we know the widow found boxes of cash after her husband's death and who or why she told about it? And was it tens of thousands? Hundreds of thousands? Or $2,500.00?

Also, they were married 35 years, not 35 months. Now something she did during those 35 years helped him acquire that wealth. Wasn't it 'theirs?'

It's almost impossible that his first marriage was that long. Who knows if the deceased even saw the children from his first marriage? They may have hated him.

Who knows if she had children before she married him that lived with him for 35 years and 'became' his children?

Did they have children together?

Unless you are a multi-millionaire, why should children inherit when the father dies if it leaves his wife of 35 years without financial support?

If you really want to ruin a child, tell them they have an inheritance in their future. Kill their need to do anything on their own. Let them reach 50 years old and looking at their watch waiting for you to die so they can begin to 'live.'

What it boils down to, for me, is who took care of and was most attentive to the deceased other than their spouse?

We came into this world with nothing and we will all take nothing with us. You want to leave something behind, teach morals, values and self-reliance. Tell them stories about your youth, family, your parents and grandparents.

Live it up and spend your money on yourself. In most cases, money not earned is spent frivously anyway.....might as well do it yourself. Leave your money to a charity.

The exception, for me, would be land. I believe land/real property, which might be a house, if it meant something to the deceased, should be cared for and tended to by their decendents. If the decendents have other plans for it, and it's known, The owner is better off preserving it into whatever easement they like and leaving it to whoever will follow their wishes. And an airtight preservation will do that.

Money is not evil. The love of money is.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#2649 Jan 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing old man we don't have to worry about. No Republicans will introduce any gun laws. The NRA owns the Republican Party. And the bottle owns you.
That's good. We don't want anymore gun laws. Haven't you figured that out yet?
As for drinking, what's your story? Are you drunk with projection issues? Or worse, are you one of those teetotaling Frank Burns types? Either way hilljack, you sure are a lost soul.

Location hidden

#2650 Jan 20, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Then the old man's boxes of cash should have gone to his progeny, rather than wife, or second wife--shouldn't it?
Why? She was married to him for 35 years and took care of him. She may have worked and contributed $ too. But even if she did not work, her addition to that marriage of 35 years contributed to him accmulating whatever 'they' had. Perhaps she had no other financial support.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2651 Jan 20, 2013
A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children.

-- Proverbs 13:22a

Location hidden

#2652 Jan 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care. My point was to you and Fred suggesting anyone who doesn't post personal information is lying about who they are or what they do. The fact of the matter is, two little pieces of information and 10 seconds on Bing can lead right to you. You're lucky I'm not a whacko.
Who you wanna meet first, junior? My husband or my brother or my dogs?

Oh, and you are a whacko.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min Canton 30,513
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 47 min get alife 2,292
Almighty God OR rabid allah??? 51 min citizen one 14
Obama Announcing Girls' Adoptions 54 min citizen one 8
WHY Does America Hate Obama so much? 55 min citizen one 24
WHY does ISIS Love Obama So Much?? DOHHhhhhhhhhh 59 min citizen one 1
~~~~~ OJ Simpson Joining ISIS 1 hr citizen one 2
Where are all the original legacy posters? 1 hr sidekick 114
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000