Comments
2,321 - 2,340 of 8,050 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2570 Jan 19, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Why? That tramp in England is a snotty, smug, condescending fool who has treated SeriousLady with absolutely no respect. And then she has the nerve to PM? The tramp got what she deserved.
Thank you, Sir. If she didn't want her first name used, she should not have provided it. Because we all know there is only one 'Jen' in the world.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2571 Jan 19, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Serious, hope you are having a great weekend.
Hello, Rider. Not getting much rest. But enjoying it so far. There's a bright yellow thing in the sky I haven't seen for a few days.:-) You watching the games tomorrow?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#2572 Jan 19, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Sir. If she didn't want her first name used, she should not have provided it. Because we all know there is only one 'Jen' in the world.
Spot on. But Reader will never acknowledge that. Blame is only to be placed on those she deems inferior. Her girl-crush on the English tramp is clouding her mind.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2573 Jan 19, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Why? That tramp in England is a snotty, smug, condescending fool who has treated SeriousLady with absolutely no respect. And then she has the nerve to PM? The tramp got what she deserved.
My goodness, Scarlet. Such outrage. You people are absolutely hysterical.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2574 Jan 19, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>It's a fact that the tramp acted as I described. Just go through the posts. Therefore it's logical that SeriousLady responded the way she did.
You find common ground with the English twerp. We get it.
have you ever looked at your own writing?

woof

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2575 Jan 19, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who has an interesting job!
I really do, Bob and I have learned so much and had so many opportunities. But, like all jobs, it has it's boring times and tedious tasks. I have the best boss in the world and can be completely honest with him. Quite the sense of humor, that one. I did go through 6 assistants before I found my present one. None quit. She's great and going on her 13th year with us. I've been very blessed in many areas of my life, starting with my family.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2576 Jan 19, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Good reason for any and all to ignore your requests to register and PM you. Someone trusted you with their first name and the first thing you do is broadcast it. Not a huge breach--yet it certainly reveals your level of trustworthiness.
Gee, I'm hurt. My first name is Anne. OMG! Someone will track me down!

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2577 Jan 19, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I really do, Bob and I have learned so much and had so many opportunities. But, like all jobs, it has it's boring times and tedious tasks. I have the best boss in the world and can be completely honest with him. Quite the sense of humor, that one. I did go through 6 assistants before I found my present one. None quit. She's great and going on her 13th year with us. I've been very blessed in many areas of my life, starting with my family.
But you're not at work now?

Strange, that your display is still showing AOL!

But I imagine that tons of entirely non fictional international financiers ice cream pony shops have AOL at their offices, as well...

Really, I must ask, I'm just dying to hear more about your business in Japan! You just call up Hokkaido and say "Hey Hiro, about that mare..." before cutting a check?

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2578 Jan 19, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>It's a fact that the tramp acted as I described. Just go through the posts. Therefore it's logical that SeriousLady responded the way she did.
You find common ground with the English twerp. We get it.
Actually mailed her a fairly detailed apology, with some links and advice for ways to talk about international business that would make it look like she had something to do with international business. I don't think it'll make the fiction less disturbing and grasping but could do miles to making it sound a bit more plausible!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2579 Jan 19, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're not at work now?
Strange, that your display is still showing AOL!
But I imagine that tons of entirely non fictional international financiers ice cream pony shops have AOL at their offices, as well...
Really, I must ask, I'm just dying to hear more about your business in Japan! You just call up Hokkaido and say "Hey Hiro, about that mare..." before cutting a check?
You, will hear nothing more about me unless it is in a post to someone else.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2580 Jan 19, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
have you ever looked at your own writing?
woof
Ah, come on, Dukester...we all make mistakes with out keyboards. Remember the thread I started "HOW DO YOU ATTACK PURPLE MARTINS?" Rather than ATTRACT?
LMAO Right now it's 2 PM and I am so sleepy my head's almost hitting the keyboard.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2581 Jan 19, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness, Scarlet. Such outrage. You people are absolutely hysterical.
Have mommy put you down for a nap, junior.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#2582 Jan 19, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
have you ever looked at your own writing?
woof
Do I go PMing those I dislike? The point is, Jen asked for her name to be revealed.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2583 Jan 19, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You, will hear nothing more about me unless it is in a post to someone else.
OH NOES! Not THAT?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#2585 Jan 19, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually mailed her a fairly detailed apology, with some links and advice for ways to talk about international business that would make it look like she had something to do with international business. I don't think it'll make the fiction less disturbing and grasping but could do miles to making it sound a bit more plausible!
So, you apologized and then called her a liar again...in the same e-mail.
Yeah, you're a peach.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2584 Jan 19, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You, will hear nothing more about me unless it is in a post to someone else.
Poor dear. I'm dreadfully sorry to have called you out, but it is a bit silly to make up things you don't know much about.

Making up most anything is pretty silly, of course. But prattling on about things you have no reference for is a bit more silly. Luckily, it's silly to the point of being rather charming!

Have fun at "work" tonight!

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2586 Jan 19, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>So, you apologized and then called her a liar again...in the same e-mail.
Yeah, you're a peach.
I'm not really sure it's in her best interest to pretend to believe her. She's not a small child. Firm but compassionate feedback seems most likely to curb her online creativity.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2587 Jan 19, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
OH NOES! Not THAT?
Don't worry, Che. That's only for Tran (Jen). I am delighted to keep harassing you.:-)

Hubby off to watch ice hockey....nap time!

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#2588 Jan 19, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not really sure it's in her best interest to pretend to believe her. She's not a small child. Firm but compassionate feedback seems most likely to curb her online creativity.
Sadly, you appear to be a small child as evidenced by your posts. A very insecure child, at that.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2589 Jan 19, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Do I go PMing those I dislike? The point is, Jen asked for her name to be revealed.
Well, I really wasn't commenting on that at all, I just found it a bit funny to see you criticizing someone for being chippy.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feds say Pakistan unlikely to return fugitive O... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 3
gutfeld: obama climate change proposal 'nuttier... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 5
Orange barrels, gas price hike await Labor Day ... 3 hr Free Pizza 4 U 3
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 30,474
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 6 hr Neutral Party 3,208
Where are all the original legacy posters? 6 hr Duke for Mayor 101
Was Bergdahl Planned ALL ALONG?? 9 hr gibdig 16
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••