Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you want to think about the govt being shut down, or has Obama's childish threats made you feel positive it is not going to happen.
at least 5 TV appearances from Obama trying to blame republicans for Obama's spending problem.
fix......take away the checkbook; and tear up credit card.
And sew Moochelle's mouth shut so she cant eat the worlds food supply.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you want to think about the govt being shut down, or has Obama's childish threats made you feel positive it is not going to happen.
at least 5 TV appearances from Obama trying to blame republicans for Obama's spending problem.
Ohhhhh No. You aren't going to start telling me what is going to happen in a couple months again, are you?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
A job is not property. It is a means to acquire the property of another, by exchanging some of yours for it.
I believe he said in some circumstances--not across the board.

BTW--a high school diploma has also been ruled a property right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
I am loyal to the "Natural Law", the proposed restrictions in New York are against the higher law, and therefore the people have no responsibility to obey them, rather they should intentionally disobey them and dare the District Attorneys to prosecute. Were I on a jury in NY I would nullify.
That's how we ended Prohibition
So--you are not really concerned with Constitutionality--unless it suits your purpose.

Again--calls into question all the rhetoric about the "law-abiding gun owners."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
The debt ceiling relates to paying the already existing financial obligations.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>And sew Moochelle's mouth shut so she cant eat the worlds food supply.
That is mean, tired and uncalled for.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
He's going to spend as long as Congress borrows. Obama doesn't print the money or gives the treasury an IOU. He can't promise China payment either. He could be gone today, then what? Our children are already on the hook for the $16 Trillion, and that is not going away, so this silly argument about our kids and grand kids being stuck with our debt is already happening, and the interest is what we'll have to pay first, before their piece is due.
News flash, the government does not operate like a household. We can't borrow billions of dollars and pass that debt to our children. We can't print money without going to prison. These people on the radio comparing a household to the government are selling a false comparison to dunderheads who don't understand our monetary system.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
I am loyal to the "Natural Law", the proposed restrictions in New York are against the higher law, and therefore the people have no responsibility to obey them, rather they should intentionally disobey them and dare the District Attorneys to prosecute. Were I on a jury in NY I would nullify.
That's how we ended Prohibition
On that jury you'd best to have 12 minded people. Two liberals would nullify all attempts to defeat a 2nd amendment government grab.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely the opposite of labeling Ann Romney the "c" word.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely the opposite of labeling Ann Romney the "c" word.
Which is something that I did not do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is something that I did not do.
You merely posted the words of another doing so.
Such an innocent you are.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
See the second highlight.
"About 1 in 6 custodial parents were fathers (17.8 percent)"
100%-17.8%=82.2%
Hi Tony.

A couple of facts: In the state of Ohio (and in many others, I suspect, by statute, an unmarried woman is the legal custodian of her child(ren) from the moment of birth until and unless a court of competent jurisdiction issues an order to the contrary. Paternal rights, including the right of visitation in such circumstances must be asserted in court. Paternity may be established by several methods, but paternal parental rights themselves must be asserted and validated in court.

When children are born to a married woman, there is a rebuttable presumption that the husband is the father, but this presumption may potentially be rebutted in court, primarily through genetic testing.

The fact that only 1 in six custodians is male (divorced or not)is not merely the result of a judicial process or system that is tilted in favor of women, although I would agree that such a bias does indeed exist, and its much more prevalent in DR division courts than in juvenile division courts.

I would suspect that the more substantive cause of that result is the blunt reality that a relatively large percentage of male parents simply choose to impose the bulk of the burdens of child rearing on the mothers of their children.

I'm certainly not saying all, just a lot. And I'm a single parent with sole custody of a child born out of wedlock, who has personal and professional experience in custodial issues in both divisions of the courts.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? It's every citizens responsibiity and duty to uphold and protect the constitution. We must cry 'foul' when it is being stomped on.
And we could start by a national vote for Supreme Court jurists, rather then presidential appointments, and NOT assigning them lifetime terms.
Yeah, because electing Supreme Court Justices is written right there in the Constitution?

Nutty.

woof

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
That link didn't work,but it was very called for.The woman is a pig and we are paying for it.Did you know that on her last vacation to Hawaii,she directly caused over 20,000 people to die of starvation because she ate all of their food?.And I read it in the Enquirer,so it has to be true.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>That link didn't work,but it was very called for.The woman is a pig and we are paying for it.Did you know that on her last vacation to Hawaii,she directly caused over 20,000 people to die of starvation because she ate all of their food?.And I read it in the Enquirer,so it has to be true.
Dave! Hi...been looking for you. I'll send you a PM. Fondly, SL (let's give them something to talk about :-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You merely posted the words of another doing so.
Such an innocent you are.
I also agreed with those who felt that was inappropriate terminology.

Unfortunately so many folks were more interested in playing gotcha with Reader than considering the writer's message, that one word is all that you absorbed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave! Hi...been looking for you. I'll send you a PM. Fondly, SL (let's give them something to talk about :-)
Be careful, Dave.

She might just be using you to make George jealous!

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I also agreed with those who felt that was inappropriate terminology.
Unfortunately so many folks were more interested in playing gotcha with Reader than considering the writer's message, that one word is all that you absorbed.
Not interested in reading the writer's exposition of her obscene insult.
Curious observation that you were.
Guess it takes a foul feminist mind to appreciate another.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the punishment is unjust. But to quote Waylon Jennings and Johnny Cash, "There ain't no good chain gang." And I'm pretty sure none of you are willing to be on one to prove your righteousness?
Willingness is irrelevant. To quote Doris Day, "Que sera, sera."

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How chivalrous. This should be fun to watch.
You didn't realize it when you wrote it, but THAT is an admission...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Boy Blue's Got a Job in Town 2 hr Duke for Mayor 6
Columbus to spread more wastewater sludge on fa... 2 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
Columbus mayor to DNC: Pick us or lose Ohio 2 hr Star On 47 7
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr DEMSRULE 29,089
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
Family Says Murder-Suicide Victim Was Trying To... 3 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 4 hr Heaven Leigh 2,217
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 4 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 62
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••