Comments
2,041 - 2,060 of 8,048 Comments Last updated 23 hrs ago
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2254 Jan 14, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Che, and Reader, for that fact, are the type of people, who if any president came out with an executive order that any government agency or law enforcement could enter and search your home, at any time, with no notice or permission or reason, they whould reply indignantly , "I have nothing to hide." Not even realizing they had lost a huge constitutional right.
George, the following is not directed at you:
When the constitution was written, a hard fought war for freedom from British oppression had been fought. Don't insult the founders by taking, or giving away, those freedoms without much thought and without cherishing those freedoms.
They and thier ancestors had lived under oppression, we have not. I, for one, bow to their wisdom.
More gun control is unpopular with everyone. Obama and Congress know it. If any adjustments are made, it's likely to be stricter background checks and nothing more. To disallow clips that hold more than 10 rounds is useless as they can be modified in the blink of an eye.
Don't speak for me. If you feel the need to make up stories about people just keep making them up about yourself. I do more in a week to defend the constitution than you have done your entire life.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2255 Jan 14, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? It's every citizens responsibiity and duty to uphold and protect the constitution. We must cry 'foul' when it is being stomped on.
And we could start by a national vote for Supreme Court jurists, rather then presidential appointments, and NOT assigning them lifetime terms.
Government wasn' a required course in your high school?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2256 Jan 14, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The contract comes after the job has been given. Show me a law that requires an employer to give a specific person a job (that's not already in the employ of that employer).
No one ever said there was such a thing. You said that a job wasn't a property right.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2257 Jan 14, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
When a law is unjust it is the duty of the righteous to break it.
The righteous? Is this some sort of religious thing now? You do realize that righteous folks can end up on the chain gang too, don't you?

But this is the same tired, empty threat as the revolution. There isn't a one of you that is willing to do what it would take to engage in a serious course of civil disobiedience or even being a test case.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2258 Jan 14, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite... on average, one in every 2 houses has a gun.
No police department that I am familiar with has the manpower to do your door to door search.

You guys are like Chicken Little.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2259 Jan 14, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? It's every citizens responsibiity and duty to uphold and protect the constitution. We must cry 'foul' when it is being stomped on.
And we could start by a national vote for Supreme Court jurists, rather then presidential appointments, and NOT assigning them lifetime terms.
Very interesting. You say that it is every citizens duty to "uphold and protect the constitution" and you suggest that the first thing that should be done to uphold it is to amend it.

Discuss among yourselves.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2260 Jan 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't speak for me. If you feel the need to make up stories about people just keep making them up about yourself. I do more in a week to defend the constitution than you have done your entire life.
defend the Russian Constitution.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2261 Jan 14, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>defend the Russian Constitution.
Run the arabian lap pool.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2262 Jan 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Run the arabian lap pool.
I was just curious to see what kind of response I was going to get back.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2263 Jan 14, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I was just curious to see what kind of response I was going to get back.
There you go.
WiseAmerican

Elyria, OH

#2265 Jan 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No police department that I am familiar with has the manpower to do your door to door search.
You guys are like Chicken Little.
The Chicago PD did a gun raid at the Cabrini Greens highrises in the late 90's. 400 cops went door to door. Before that, no cop would even walk through there without half the force for backup. 30 plus floors of apartments with holes in the walls to run from one apartment to the next to escape cops.
The gangs welded the back doors shut with iron plates. The top windows were used to snipe the other gangs across the street down below. On the film you could see how nervous the cops were before they went in the building.
They found two guns, a .308 rifle and a 38cal. The weapons were taken out before the cops got there. What caused the raid was a 8 year old being snipe while walking with his mom. The shooter was targeting another gangbanger a few feet from the 8 year old. Sad and sickening.
They city eventually razed the entire projects, and 15,000 people had to move out.
The cops and the government can use any excuse to raid your home, especially since the Patriot Act was signed by Bush and Obama!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#2266 Jan 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever said there was such a thing. You said that a job wasn't a property right.
A job is not property. It is a means to acquire the property of another, by exchanging some of yours for it.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2268 Jan 14, 2013
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
I read these things called crime reports.
In the newspaper?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#2270 Jan 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The righteous? Is this some sort of religious thing now?
righteous:
Having or marked by uprightness in principle and action: good, honest, honorable, incorruptible, true, upright, upstanding, straight-shooting. In accordance with principles of right or good conduct: ethical, moral, principled, proper, right, rightful, right-minded, virtuous.

You do realize that righteous folks can end up on the chain gang too, don't you?

Either they're not really righteous, or the punishment is unjust.
But this is the same tired, empty threat as the revolution. There isn't a one of you that is willing to do what it would take to engage in a serious course of civil disobiedience or even being a test case.
I hope we don't have to find out. But I am making plans anyway.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2271 Jan 14, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> The Chicago PD did a gun raid at the Cabrini Greens highrises in the late 90's. 400 cops went door to door. Before that, no cop would even walk through there without half the force for backup. 30 plus floors of apartments with holes in the walls to run from one apartment to the next to escape cops.
The gangs welded the back doors shut with iron plates. The top windows were used to snipe the other gangs across the street down below. On the film you could see how nervous the cops were before they went in the building.
They found two guns, a .308 rifle and a 38cal. The weapons were taken out before the cops got there. What caused the raid was a 8 year old being snipe while walking with his mom. The shooter was targeting another gangbanger a few feet from the 8 year old. Sad and sickening.
They city eventually razed the entire projects, and 15,000 people had to move out.
The cops and the government can use any excuse to raid your home, especially since the Patriot Act was signed by Bush and Obama!
You don't realize it, put you really proved my point. 400 cops? Not going to happen. The fact that you can only think of one such circumstance supports that.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2273 Jan 14, 2013
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
I am loyal to the "Natural Law", the proposed restrictions in New York are against the higher law, and therefore the people have no responsibility to obey them, rather they should intentionally disobey them and dare the District Attorneys to prosecute. Were I on a jury in NY I would nullify.
That's how we ended Prohibition
The question is whether you have the wherewithal and the cajones to, rather than being on the jury, be the defendant.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2275 Jan 14, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
righteous:
Having or marked by uprightness in principle and action: good, honest, honorable, incorruptible, true, upright, upstanding, straight-shooting. In accordance with principles of right or good conduct: ethical, moral, principled, proper, right, rightful, right-minded, virtuous.
You do realize that righteous folks can end up on the chain gang too, don't you?
Either they're not really righteous, or the punishment is unjust.
<quoted text>
I hope we don't have to find out. But I am making plans anyway.
Perhaps the punishment is unjust. But to quote Waylon Jennings and Johnny Cash, "There ain't no good chain gang." And I'm pretty sure none of you are willing to be on one to prove your righteousness?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2276 Jan 14, 2013
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
When I got the paper, yeah. They are also produced on national trends by the FBI and think tanks.
Most of the violence is drug associated.
Drug associated is a far cry from battles over drug turf which is what your original post said.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2279 Jan 14, 2013
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
Presumably an older gentleman/woman with little to lose would be the defendant in the "test case"
Look, the Canadians did not comply, if they did it so can we
How chivalrous. This should be fun to watch.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2280 Jan 15, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't like having to actually think through your proposals, do you?
you want to think about the govt being shut down, or has Obama's childish threats made you feel positive it is not going to happen.

at least 5 TV appearances from Obama trying to blame republicans for Obama's spending problem.

fix......take away the checkbook; and tear up credit card.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 15 min xxxrayted 30,473
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 31 min Neutral Party 3,208
Where are all the original legacy posters? 37 min Duke for Mayor 101
Orange barrels, gas price hike await Labor Day ... 54 min WALK NOT DRIVE 1
Feds say Pakistan unlikely to return fugitive O... 58 min NAIVE JUDGE 2
Was Bergdahl Planned ALL ALONG?? 4 hr gibdig 16
Almighty God OR rabid allah??? 4 hr gibdig 11
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 14 hr Disgraced 2,282
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE