20,000 M16s stolen from Kuwait

20,000 M16s stolen from Kuwait

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#1 Apr 11, 2013
http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/04/09/20000-...

IMO, this was allowed to happen so the weapons can be sent to Syria.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#2 Apr 11, 2013
BTW, I want them back, my taxes/extorted at the pump money paid for those guns. Islamic countries should not be allowed to be armed.
Oliver Canterberry

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Apr 11, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
BTW, I want them back, my taxes/extorted at the pump money paid for those guns. Islamic countries should not be allowed to be armed.
Obama is all about taking guns away from Christians and arming Muslims. Obama and Holder did nothing to the Black Panthers that suppressed the White vote in Philadelphia but he is using the Sandy Hook tragedy to try to completely confiscate our firearms, first registration, then confiscation then extermination.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4 Apr 11, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is all about taking guns away from Christians and arming Muslims. Obama and Holder did nothing to the Black Panthers that suppressed the White vote in Philadelphia but he is using the Sandy Hook tragedy to try to completely confiscate our firearms, first registration, then confiscation then extermination.
But like all liberals....they don't have the balls to enforce their fantasy laws.

70,000,000 background checks in 2013 so far.

Do you suppose those 70,000,000 firearms in 3 months are for hunting deer?

I think the 70,000,000 new guns are for enforcing the Constitution the old fashioned way.

Watch the whiney little creeps run and beg when they push to far, but it will be to late for them.

The liberals have declared war.

The other half of us need to take our country back by force demanding surrender.

Failure to comply will result in a 500 mile swim for the loser.

PS: those of us employed have already purchased enough guns and ammo to exterminate opposition from any country foreign or domestic. This fact is why the liberals want disarmament of the citizenry.

Guess what?.........extermination of liberals occurs prior to their confiscation attempts.
hey nnow

Columbus, OH

#5 Apr 11, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
http://www.worldtribune.com/20 13/04/09/20000-u-s-m-16s-stole n-from-unguarded-warehouse-in- kuwait/
IMO, this was allowed to happen so the weapons can be sent to Syria.
Or smuggled back here for obama's well-equiped and equally-funded-as-the-military civilian defense force, aka Blackstapo.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6 Apr 11, 2013
hey nnow wrote:
<quoted text>Or smuggled back here for obama's well-equiped and equally-funded-as-the-military civilian defense force, aka Blackstapo.
your above is a force of unionized employees that were turned down by military or law enforcement agencies.

your well equipped Obama Army will be exterminated in very short order. The Obama Army is as arrogant as the British were in the Revolution, and after some bad weather gave up.

The lazy British gave up, our militia did not defeat them.

The lazy liberals expect words to fix things, and action is foreign to them.

After just 1 day of firing back, they will run to Mommy to suckle.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#7 Apr 11, 2013
hey nnow wrote:
<quoted text>Or smuggled back here for obama's well-equiped and equally-funded-as-the-military civilian defense force, aka Blackstapo.
Would be easier to ask the cartels for the "loaned" guns from Fast and Furious back.

Or just as cartel gunmen to come over the border during amnesty to suppress the gringo's uprising.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Panther Sucked 22 min Pickle Rick 48
COWARD Deputy Scot Peterson 1 hr just saying 39
President's Day news: James Buchanan moves up 3 hr Leftist handjob 29
Jade Renea 4 hr Lovemehookers 30
Melania's Parents are Chain Migrants Which Trum... 9 hr Enter Username 6
Ziggy Stardust & The Spiders From Mars 10 hr Sledgehammer Man 19
Thank Republicans for Mass Shootings 10 hr 404 not found 19

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages