Franklin County Court System

Franklin County Court System

Posted in the Columbus Forum

OMM1351

Memphis, TN

#1 Aug 28, 2014
I don't know how some people in the Franklin County Court System sleep at night. I have a very good friend who just spent the past 36 hours with her very ill father, just to witness him die yesterday, and knowing that she had a court date to keep a convicted felon away from her children, and the court tells her no matter what has happened, you must still show up in court! If she doesn't she will have a warrant out for her arrest, because this felon has been sitting in jail waiting for this court date! SAY WHAT?!? How cold....and barbaric can these people be? I mean if the same were to happen to the judge or one of the attorneys, it would be continued...Just saying
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 28, 2014
That court systems "3 strike" agenda has many corrupted innings in the ball game.
She had a better chance with an excuse like: "Sorry, I was downstairs sh^tting in the lobby."
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#3 Aug 28, 2014
OMM1351 wrote:
I don't know how some people in the Franklin County Court System sleep at night. I have a very good friend who just spent the past 36 hours with her very ill father, just to witness him die yesterday, and knowing that she had a court date to keep a convicted felon away from her children, and the court tells her no matter what has happened, you must still show up in court! If she doesn't she will have a warrant out for her arrest, because this felon has been sitting in jail waiting for this court date! SAY WHAT?!? How cold....and barbaric can these people be? I mean if the same were to happen to the judge or one of the attorneys, it would be continued...Just saying
So while she was with her father she.wasn't skipping the court.hearing? If so the since.he.is.now.dead.she should hVe no problem making the hearing now.
evil in the courts

Bergholz, OH

#4 Aug 29, 2014
OMM1351 wrote:
you have no idea how inhumane the court and government agents are......

http://www.eldermurderabuseandexploitation.bl...

They can even refuse a Mother a headstone with her own money while they steal her estate dry and her death is an unresolved case with police and her elderly husband is being abused by them.

to be human you need blood in your veins....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 1 min Male 135
katie mcdonald 2 min CURIOUS 15
Drumpf is Presidential? 50 min Duke for Mayor 3
News Why Vote? USHLI mentors Latino groups about vot... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 5
Ohio School Prayer Ballot Issue Rejected 1 hr Duke for Mayor 53
News Sasquatch Watch searches for Bigfoot in W.Va. |... (Oct '09) 1 hr Wally werlds 36
Monsanto = Poison = Clinton 3 hr d pants 25
Topix Closes Human Sexuality Forums 11 hr Posting as myself 30

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages