Shop Target where convicts work

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#63 Oct 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Any injury that requires hospitalization most certainly can fit the requirement of serious physical harm. It's funny how your story changes. When you are trying to justify your forcing her to divorce you, she was this horrific drunk who caused a car crash that terribly injured another person. Now, when someone suggests the mother of your son committed a felony, it was just a DUI. You never disappoint, Nate.
Do you know the difference between "can" and "does," little girl? And I don't recall forcing anyone to divorce me. Your daddy must be polluting your sad little mind.
Let me put it this way, kid...she still has her phony baloney state job. Felons don't get to keep those.
No way are you a lawyer.
hey hey black Albert

Columbus, OH

#64 Oct 30, 2013
wiseamerican wrote:
<quoted text> You hire them or face class action law suits based on discrimination of Constitutional rights. We have the right to life, right? Ain't that what you teabaggers say in front of abortion centers?
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Without an income, there is no life, liberty, or happiness! That means a gun in your face in order to survive. Use your brain to think ...not your ass!
Listen stain, when you address me, the only words out of your mouth shall be, "Yizz Bozz."
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#65 Oct 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I seem to remember you claiming that she "almost killed someone".
woof
That was when it was convenient for that particular argument.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#66 Oct 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I seem to remember you claiming that she "almost killed someone".
woof
That's right, Douchie...that crash had the potential to kill someone.
If a weapon is fired and the bullet passes inches from your head, were you not nearly killed?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#67 Oct 30, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know the difference between "can" and "does," little girl? And I don't recall forcing anyone to divorce me. Your daddy must be polluting your sad little mind.
Let me put it this way, kid...she still has her phony baloney state job. Felons don't get to keep those.
No way are you a lawyer.
a police officer, suffered serious physical harm under R.C. 2901.01(A)(5), in that the evidence showed that the officer was transported to the hospital, that he was prescribed pain medication, and that he missed a week of work due to the injuries. State v. Muncy, 2012 Ohio App. LEXIS 4010, 2012 Ohio 4563,(Sept. 27, 2012).

where he kicked a four-year-old child who he was babysitting, causing the child to hit his head on a book shelf and suffer bruising and injuries that required his hospitalization; the evidence supported the jury's determination that "serious physical harm to persons," pursuant to R.C. 29901.01(A)(5)(d), had been caused by defendant's actions. State v. Overby, 2005 Ohio App. LEXIS 5149, 2005 Ohio 5714,(Oct. 19, 2005).

there was sufficient evidence for the jury to have found that defendant hit the victim at least two times, and that the victim's gash which required stitches, and his two-day stay in the hospital, were within the definition of "serious physical harm." State v. Blaine, 2005 Ohio App. LEXIS 3523, 2005 Ohio 3831,(2005).

You are a liar.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#68 Oct 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
a police officer, suffered serious physical harm under R.C. 2901.01(A)(5), in that the evidence showed that the officer was transported to the hospital, that he was prescribed pain medication, and that he missed a week of work due to the injuries. State v. Muncy, 2012 Ohio App. LEXIS 4010, 2012 Ohio 4563,(Sept. 27, 2012).
where he kicked a four-year-old child who he was babysitting, causing the child to hit his head on a book shelf and suffer bruising and injuries that required his hospitalization; the evidence supported the jury's determination that "serious physical harm to persons," pursuant to R.C. 29901.01(A)(5)(d), had been caused by defendant's actions. State v. Overby, 2005 Ohio App. LEXIS 5149, 2005 Ohio 5714,(Oct. 19, 2005).
there was sufficient evidence for the jury to have found that defendant hit the victim at least two times, and that the victim's gash which required stitches, and his two-day stay in the hospital, were within the definition of "serious physical harm." State v. Blaine, 2005 Ohio App. LEXIS 3523, 2005 Ohio 3831,(2005).
You are a liar.
No, little girl, you're desperate. I'm proving you're the liar about being an attorney. You don't have all the facts of the case, you deny that deals are made and that circumstances are unique in every case.
Dance, kid. You look like Elaine Benes.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#69 Oct 30, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>That's right, Douchie...that crash had the potential to kill someone.
If a weapon is fired and the bullet passes inches from your head, were you not nearly killed?
You have just described every OVI ever committed. This just keeps getting more amusing.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#70 Oct 30, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>No, little girl, you're desperate. I'm proving you're the liar about being an attorney. You don't have all the facts of the case, you deny that deals are made and that circumstances are unique in every case.
Dance, kid. You look like Elaine Benes.
All I have are the ever changing facts that you provide. I have never denied that deals are made, Nate. Don't start lying. I do doubt that the deal you described was the result of the felonious conduct you have previously attributed to your ex-wife. The fact that you are now down playing the seriousness of the situation indicates that I am absolutely correct.

(You need a new "go to" line when you get stuck and can't find a way out of the mess you've made yourself. The whole "desperate" thing is used up.)

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#71 Oct 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You have just described every OVI ever committed. This just keeps getting more amusing.
I have? Like the ones at checkpoints? or the ones at 5 mph in stop and go traffic?
I see your daddy isn't drinking alone this afternoon.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#72 Oct 30, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>I have? Like the ones at checkpoints? or the ones at 5 mph in stop and go traffic?
I see your daddy isn't drinking alone this afternoon.
How do you think that car got to the checkpoint, 3.1, teleportation?

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#73 Oct 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
All I have are the ever changing facts that you provide. I have never denied that deals are made, Nate. Don't start lying. I do doubt that the deal you described was the result of the felonious conduct you have previously attributed to your ex-wife. The fact that you are now down playing the seriousness of the situation indicates that I am absolutely correct.
(You need a new "go to" line when you get stuck and can't find a way out of the mess you've made yourself. The whole "desperate" thing is used up.)
Pardon me while I reiterate: You're desperate. Words have meaning, little Miss Butthurt, and that one fits you to a tee.
This is a county where a Common Pleas Court judge racked up EIGHT DUI arrests, with only two convictions and now sits on the Court of Appeals.
Deals, my dense little twerp...they're cut every single day here.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#75 Oct 30, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Georgie's getting OWNED!
By whom? A desperate little kid pretending to be a lawyer?
Try again, booner.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#77 Oct 30, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon me while I reiterate: You're desperate. Words have meaning, little Miss Butthurt, and that one fits you to a tee.
This is a county where a Common Pleas Court judge racked up EIGHT DUI arrests, with only two convictions and now sits on the Court of Appeals.
Deals, my dense little twerp...they're cut every single day here.
Well, it sure is odd that you made a federal case out of it here when you were trying to justify the destruction of the vows you made before God. The most likely truth in this situation is that you are making the whole thing up about your wife.

(Your political anecdote is meaningless to this discussion.)

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#78 Oct 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it sure is odd that you made a federal case out of it here when you were trying to justify the destruction of the vows you made before God. The most likely truth in this situation is that you are making the whole thing up about your wife.
What's odd is that a "lawyer" is so naive about how the courts operate in a major metro area. And you have to be a moron to think that every DUI with injuries is prosecuted as a felony.
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
(Your political anecdote is meaningless to this discussion.)
No dear...it's an example of how business is done here.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#79 Oct 30, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>What's odd is that a "lawyer" is so naive about how the courts operate in a major metro area. And you have to be a moron to think that every DUI with injuries is prosecuted as a felony.<quoted text>No dear...it's an example of how business is done here.
You got busted, Nate. Again.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#80 Oct 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You got busted, Nate. Again.
You appear to be the only one with that delusion dancing in your head. Funny how you dance away from what I said about the prosecution of DUI-injury incidents.
You're not an attorney.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#82 Oct 30, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>You appear to be the only one with that delusion dancing in your head. Funny how you dance away from what I said about the prosecution of DUI-injury incidents.
You're not an attorney.
What you said about DUI injury incidents is irrelevant. The issue at hand is your prior assertion that your former wife seriously injured a person while driving drunk and your sudden claim now that she did no such thing. That's the issue no matter how desperately you would like to change the subject.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#83 Oct 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What you said about DUI injury incidents is irrelevant. The issue at hand is your prior assertion that your former wife seriously injured a person while driving drunk and your sudden claim now that she did no such thing. That's the issue no matter how desperately you would like to change the subject.
What she did, what she was charged with, and what she was actually convicted of are all different things.... a serious injury could be something as simple as a broken arm.

That's the issue as I see it, faux lawyer. And you seem to be attempting to make more of the matter than you know it to be....

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#85 Oct 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What you said about DUI injury incidents is irrelevant. The issue at hand is your prior assertion that your former wife seriously injured a person while driving drunk and your sudden claim now that she did no such thing. That's the issue no matter how desperately you would like to change the subject.
The prosecutor's office saw it differently, little girl. Hence, the deal. Just like Judge Connor's deals.
Try again.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#86 Oct 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What you said about DUI injury incidents is irrelevant. The issue at hand is your prior assertion that your former wife seriously injured a person while driving drunk and your sudden claim now that she did no such thing. That's the issue no matter how desperately you would like to change the subject.
She injured someone and could have killed them.
Again, why do you continue in your ignorance despite repeated schooling?

LSAT flunkie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Lewis 91 years 7 min 404 not found 2
Tecumseh the prophet 2 hr Mud, James Mud 2
August 21 - When it All Hits the Fan 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 51
Trump Will Win Again in 2020 6 hr ImPeach 88
Trump, Afghanistan, and Private Mercenary Militia 6 hr Free Speech 1
NPR: Large Majority Support Keeping Confederate... 7 hr d pants 32
de Facto Trump KKK Grand Imperial Wizard 12 hr Help me understand 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages