Shop Target where convicts work

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#42 Oct 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Aggravated vehicular assault.
Do you know the difference between a charge and a conviction?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#43 Oct 30, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know the difference between a charge and a conviction?
Yep. Do you know what "committed" means? If she did what you claim she did, and she wasn't convicted of a felony, she got quite a deal. My money is on she didn't do what you claim she did.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#44 Oct 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
They are people, just like you are.
There's a huge difference in the seriousness of the crimes and potential risks posed to society between persons convicted of a fifth degree felony and a first degree felony.
Likewise, the further attenuated the conviction is by time, the less risk.
I wonder what Jesus would say about it.
woof
Good, move them in with you! Let them drive your car!

Unfortunately, people like you are why this country is in such terrible shape.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#45 Oct 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you live in a community, it is your problem.
Not hardly!

As far as I am concerned, we need more prisons and chain gangs!

I also say buy them a one-way ticket to Medina or Akron!

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#46 Oct 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Do you know what "committed" means? If she did what you claim she did, and she wasn't convicted of a felony, she got quite a deal. My money is on she didn't do what you claim she did.
You really should manage your money better, kid. Deals happen every day. One would think a "lawyer" would know that.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#47 Oct 30, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, move them in with you! Let them drive your car!
Unfortunately, people like you are why this country is in such terrible shape.
How do you suggest felons feed themselves and their families? And why do you think that anyone wants to make you let them move in with you or let them drive your car?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#48 Oct 30, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
Not hardly!
As far as I am concerned, we need more prisons and chain gangs!
I also say buy them a one-way ticket to Medina or Akron!
Do you really not comprehend that housing felons in prisons is your problem as much as helping them live law abiding lives outside of prison is?

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#49 Oct 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you live in a community, it is your problem.
I still say move them in with you and woof! Need a babysitter?

Portions from Legal Info:

There are a number of crimes that are classified as felonies. Rape, murder, kidnapping, battery, aggravated assault, treason, robbery, grand theft, fraud, burglary, racketeering, espionage, and several others are felonies.

There are only a few felonies punishable by death. Some of these include espionage, treason, and murder. There are many homicide related crimes and a few non-homicide crimes that are punishable by the death penalty on the federal level. Some states have banned the death penalty. Some of the more serious felony charges can result in life imprisonment as well.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#50 Oct 30, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
Not hardly!
As far as I am concerned, we need more prisons and chain gangs!
I also say buy them a one-way ticket to Medina or Akron!
Prisons cost lots of money, compared to re-integrating people back into society as productive citizens. Hope you enjoy tax hikes.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#51 Oct 30, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>You really should manage your money better, kid. Deals happen every day. One would think a "lawyer" would know that.
That's what I said. If what you said is true, she got one hell of a deal. Again, the more likely scenario is that you are full of shit.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#52 Oct 30, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
I still say move them in with you and woof! Need a babysitter?
Portions from Legal Info:
There are a number of crimes that are classified as felonies. Rape, murder, kidnapping, battery, aggravated assault, treason, robbery, grand theft, fraud, burglary, racketeering, espionage, and several others are felonies.
There are only a few felonies punishable by death. Some of these include espionage, treason, and murder. There are many homicide related crimes and a few non-homicide crimes that are punishable by the death penalty on the federal level. Some states have banned the death penalty. Some of the more serious felony charges can result in life imprisonment as well.
And your point?

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#53 Oct 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I said. If what you said is true, she got one hell of a deal. Again, the more likely scenario is that you are full of shit.
We've always contended that you're not an attorney. That's the likely scenario I see here.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#54 Oct 30, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>We've always contended that you're not an attorney. That's the likely scenario I see here.
You sure have made her out to be a felon, Nate. Curious how now the story seems to be changing. So what was she convicted of? And who was the prosecutor giving up sweet deals to drunks that cause injury crashes? That's the kind of thing that puts prosecutors out of a job.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#55 Oct 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure have made her out to be a felon, Nate. Curious how now the story seems to be changing. So what was she convicted of? And who was the prosecutor giving up sweet deals to drunks that cause injury crashes? That's the kind of thing that puts prosecutors out of a job.
You apparently seem to recognize no leeway in the definition of "serious physical harm." The other driver didn't meet that, despite his hospitalization.
She was convicted of a first time DUI. She was sentenced to six months, suspended, a $1000 fine, DUI school and a three year license suspension with work privileges after six months.
This is Franklin County, kid. Prosecutors don't lose jobs over you crying about DUI deals.
sidekick

Galloway, OH

#56 Oct 30, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
I still say move them in with you and woof! Need a babysitter?
Portions from Legal Info:
There are a number of crimes that are classified as felonies. Rape, murder, kidnapping, battery, aggravated assault, treason, robbery, grand theft, fraud, burglary, racketeering, espionage, and several others are felonies.
There are only a few felonies punishable by death. Some of these include espionage, treason, and murder. There are many homicide related crimes and a few non-homicide crimes that are punishable by the death penalty on the federal level. Some states have banned the death penalty. Some of the more serious felony charges can result in life imprisonment as well.
We have a president with multiples of the above, why should we care who works at a gay loving, muslim lenient, felony hiring Target?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#58 Oct 30, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>You apparently seem to recognize no leeway in the definition of "serious physical harm." The other driver didn't meet that, despite his hospitalization.
She was convicted of a first time DUI. She was sentenced to six months, suspended, a $1000 fine, DUI school and a three year license suspension with work privileges after six months.
This is Franklin County, kid. Prosecutors don't lose jobs over you crying about DUI deals.
Any injury that requires hospitalization most certainly can fit the requirement of serious physical harm. It's funny how your story changes. When you are trying to justify your forcing her to divorce you, she was this horrific drunk who caused a car crash that terribly injured another person. Now, when someone suggests the mother of your son committed a felony, it was just a DUI. You never disappoint, Nate.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#59 Oct 30, 2013
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a president with multiples of the above, why should we care who works at a gay loving, muslim lenient, felony hiring Target?
Really? Which ones?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#60 Oct 30, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet your father was disappointed in you when you had to have that union annulled.
Was your father disappointed when you had those kids out of wedlock?

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#61 Oct 30, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet your father was disappointed in you when you had to have that union annulled.
Considering that he died in 1982, he didn't have much to say.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#62 Oct 30, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>You apparently seem to recognize no leeway in the definition of "serious physical harm." The other driver didn't meet that, despite his hospitalization.
She was convicted of a first time DUI. She was sentenced to six months, suspended, a $1000 fine, DUI school and a three year license suspension with work privileges after six months.
This is Franklin County, kid. Prosecutors don't lose jobs over you crying about DUI deals.
I seem to remember you claiming that she "almost killed someone".

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 59 min FUTL 1,335
Wasserman Schultz to step down amid uproar over... 3 hr Male 81
News Howard Dean: Trump a "crazy person" and "serial... 7 hr Trying to be hopeful 29
Trump and Putin have ties..... 7 hr d pants 35
How stupid is Hillary? 7 hr Pale Rider 13
Human Silhouette Targets Are Racist 10 hr rowdy01 7
Hillary Clinton Verses Donald Trump 10 hr Pale Rider 19

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages