Why do African Americans HATE Somalis?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of85
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Shlomo

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

GlitterSucks wrote:
Where is Taxes?
Same place you and Leona Helmsley keep them.

On the little people.
Spookhere F trolls

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Zoe wrote:
<quoted text>
As a homecare nurse, I was stuck taking care of folks in this area. They did sit on my car. When I came out of Horton's, my car was surrounded by taxi cabs and numerous Somali men sitting on the hood. They were really rude. And to top it off, when I went into the restroom, there were clothes on floor and it appeared people had been bathing or something in there. Then as I left, they were sitting on my car. I never went back! My husband said I should have called the police. I thought that was stupid though. The police have better things to do. I did call Horton's Corporate and made them aware of what was going on there, loitering, etc.
Next time just get in your car and run over them. Call the sheriff's office CPD is skinny friendly.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong! The Belgium played favorites with the Tutsi and marginalized the Hutu in every way. 1962 after Belgium sucked up the natural resources that Germany didn't get, they left, leaving a power vacuum and ethnic tension behind. The rest is history. You cannot escape the fact that Europe caused a lot of mischief in Africa!
You will always need your psychological crutch and blame everyone else for the problems of Blacks. Grow up and stop living in the past, slavery ended a long time ago.

Stop having babies you can't pay for, stop killing each other and stop making excuses for vile and immoral behavior.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>We are baby...every pay day when we look at the deductions to feed, clothe and house your people.
You're also feeding, clothing, and housing Islamic militants and their wives and 10 children. And providing guns to fight against Israel with your deductions. Where's the outrage over that? The small amount you pay for the poor here is a necessary obligation to help ensure your safety at city traffic lights.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> You're also feeding, clothing, and housing Islamic militants and their wives and 10 children. And providing guns to fight against Israel with your deductions. Where's the outrage over that? The small amount you pay for the poor here is a necessary obligation to help ensure your safety at city traffic lights.
"If any would not work, neither should he eat." 2 Thessalonians.

The people in the ghettos are not the Biblical poor. They are violent addicted people, Baby Mommas with six kids by six different men. You should stop making excuses and encourage your ghetto brothers to embrace Christian morality (not Critical Race Theory as taught by Louis Farrakhan).
Spookhere F trolls

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> You're also feeding, clothing, and housing Islamic militants and their wives and 10 children. And providing guns to fight against Israel with your deductions. Where's the outrage over that? The small amount you pay for the poor here is a necessary obligation to help ensure your safety at city traffic lights.
The solution is to to feed the lazy but let them starve. Should they attack at traffic lights ahot them run over etc. Bones make good aggregate for filling pot holes.
Spookhere F trolls

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Feb 22, 2013
 
Spookhere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
The solution is to to feed the lazy but let them starve. Should they attack at traffic lights ahot them run over etc. Bones make good aggregate for filling pot holes.

FirstI to should be not

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
"If any would not work, neither should he eat." 2 Thessalonians.
The people in the ghettos are not the Biblical poor. They are violent addicted people, Baby Mommas with six kids by six different men. You should stop making excuses and encourage your ghetto brothers to embrace Christian morality (not Critical Race Theory as taught by Louis Farrakhan).
The poor are the poor regardless of ethnicity! Poor doesn't equate to violent. The 19 jihadis on 911 were not poor, yet they were extremely violent. The Doctor Boyle, from Richland county, who murdered then buried his wife under the basement floor in 89' was far from being poor, yet he was very violent. You get my drift!

As for Farrakhan, I would say he has some very 'conservative' views as far as black self-help and anti drug stance. I don't subscribe to his religious beliefs, but I do believe in his teaching of genetics and how you have recessive genes. That is undeniable, sir.

The ghetto. Where should I start? Well, Columbus, for one, doesn't have any 'ghetto's', and if you are suggesting that anywhere that more than three blacks live close to each other is a 'ghetto', I would point you to taken a ride through some of Columbus's historic black neighborhoods and take a look at the manicured lawns and lack of trash, and late model SUV's and cars in the drive ways.

Six kids by six different men! Why, I don't know any such women, do you? I'm black, and I'm quite sure that I would've known of someone like that you described by now. I'm trying hard to think...no no one comes to mind, sorry.

Christian morality. Would that consist of 'discovering' a New World, befriending the people there, being fed and kept warm during the harsh winters by those people, learning how to fish, hunt, and what vegetation not to eat, then stabbing those people in the back when more of my culture lands on shore, conquering and spreading diseases, murdering then making laws that favour my race for half a century... you mean that morality?
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Feb 22, 2013
 
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> The poor are the poor regardless of ethnicity! Poor doesn't equate to violent. The 19 jihadis on 911 were not poor, yet they were extremely violent. The Doctor Boyle, from Richland county, who murdered then buried his wife under the basement floor in 89' was far from being poor, yet he was very violent. You get my drift!
As for Farrakhan, I would say he has some very 'conservative' views as far as black self-help and anti drug stance. I don't subscribe to his religious beliefs, but I do believe in his teaching of genetics and how you have recessive genes. That is undeniable, sir.
The ghetto. Where should I start? Well, Columbus, for one, doesn't have any 'ghetto's', and if you are suggesting that anywhere that more than three blacks live close to each other is a 'ghetto', I would point you to taken a ride through some of Columbus's historic black neighborhoods and take a look at the manicured lawns and lack of trash, and late model SUV's and cars in the drive ways.
Six kids by six different men! Why, I don't know any such women, do you? I'm black, and I'm quite sure that I would've known of someone like that you described by now. I'm trying hard to think...no no one comes to mind, sorry.
Christian morality. Would that consist of 'discovering' a New World, befriending the people there, being fed and kept warm during the harsh winters by those people, learning how to fish, hunt, and what vegetation not to eat, then stabbing those people in the back when more of my culture lands on shore, conquering and spreading diseases, murdering then making laws that favour my race for half a century... you mean that morality?
Despite some moral hiccups and peccadillos, those people (for the most part) brought Christian light to a dark and barbaric country. What other group has fulfilled the great commission of Jesus to take the gospel to the entire world? Negroes have not even spread the gospel in Africa, Whites had to do it for them. Likewise no other group than White Caucasians has brought so much clean living and prosperity to this world. You should say God Bless America every day that you are lucky to be a Black in America rather than a Black in Haiti, Botswana or Zimbabwe. Who (Black) has it better than you?
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Feb 22, 2013
 
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> The poor are the poor regardless of ethnicity! Poor doesn't equate to violent. The 19 jihadis on 911 were not poor, yet they were extremely violent. The Doctor Boyle, from Richland county, who murdered then buried his wife under the basement floor in 89' was far from being poor, yet he was very violent. You get my drift!
As for Farrakhan, I would say he has some very 'conservative' views as far as black self-help and anti drug stance. I don't subscribe to his religious beliefs, but I do believe in his teaching of genetics and how you have recessive genes. That is undeniable, sir.
The ghetto. Where should I start? Well, Columbus, for one, doesn't have any 'ghetto's', and if you are suggesting that anywhere that more than three blacks live close to each other is a 'ghetto', I would point you to taken a ride through some of Columbus's historic black neighborhoods and take a look at the manicured lawns and lack of trash, and late model SUV's and cars in the drive ways.
Six kids by six different men! Why, I don't know any such women, do you? I'm black, and I'm quite sure that I would've known of someone like that you described by now. I'm trying hard to think...no no one comes to mind, sorry.
Christian morality. Would that consist of 'discovering' a New World, befriending the people there, being fed and kept warm during the harsh winters by those people, learning how to fish, hunt, and what vegetation not to eat, then stabbing those people in the back when more of my culture lands on shore, conquering and spreading diseases, murdering then making laws that favour my race for half a century... you mean that morality?
I was referring the to morality, not ethnicity. The seven deadly sins of drunkenness, lust, violence and gluttony that are pervasive in your type of ghetto culture.

These so called poor are immoral.

Why do you make everything about color?
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Feb 22, 2013
 
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite some moral hiccups and peccadillos, those people (for the most part) brought Christian light to a dark and barbaric country. What other group has fulfilled the great commission of Jesus to take the gospel to the entire world? Negroes have not even spread the gospel in Africa, Whites had to do it for them. Likewise no other group than White Caucasians has brought so much clean living and prosperity to this world. You should say God Bless America every day that you are lucky to be a Black in America rather than a Black in Haiti, Botswana or Zimbabwe. Who (Black) has it better than you?
Have you ever head of Ray Lewis, six kids by four women. That is what I am referring to that is so common in your community.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian morality. Would that consist of 'discovering' a New World, befriending the people there, being fed and kept warm during the harsh winters by those people, learning how to fish, hunt, and what vegetation not to eat, then stabbing those people in the back when more of my culture lands on shore, conquering and spreading diseases, murdering then making laws that favour my race for half a century... you mean that morality?
The history of Jamestown indicates that the Powhatan were trying to kill off the English, but internal political disputes prevented it.
Germ theory was not understood for disease until the 19th century, vaccination was an 18th century invention. So you can't really blame the Europeans for disease spreading, they didn't understand how disease spreaded.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite some moral hiccups and peccadillos, those people (for the most part) brought Christian light to a dark and barbaric country. What other group has fulfilled the great commission of Jesus to take the gospel to the entire world? Negroes have not even spread the gospel in Africa, Whites had to do it for them. Likewise no other group than White Caucasians has brought so much clean living and prosperity to this world. You should say God Bless America every day that you are lucky to be a Black in America rather than a Black in Haiti, Botswana or Zimbabwe. Who (Black) has it better than you?
I don't recall Jesus telling his disciples to take a pair of shackles and a musket gun when they preach of his kingdom. Can you guide me to that scripture?

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring the to morality, not ethnicity. The seven deadly sins of drunkenness, lust, violence and gluttony that are pervasive in your type of ghetto culture.
These so called poor are immoral.
Why do you make everything about color?
Didn't you just describe 'ghetto culture' as immoral and black? So who bought up color?

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever head of Ray Lewis, six kids by four women. That is what I am referring to that is so common in your community.
Oh is it? Or is it that because it's a black man the spot light is on him? As if white men don't jump woman to woman and have kids, man please!

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The history of Jamestown indicates that the Powhatan were trying to kill off the English, but internal political disputes prevented it.
Germ theory was not understood for disease until the 19th century, vaccination was an 18th century invention. So you can't really blame the Europeans for disease spreading, they didn't understand how disease spreaded.
Not understanding it but continuing in the spread is two different things entirely. They kept the supply of those contaminated blankets coming anyway. Didn't know my a...

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Feb 22, 2013
 
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Oh is it? Or is it that because it's a black man the spot light is on him? As if white men don't jump woman to woman and have kids, man please!
It's far less common, when referring to pro athletes that are white.

It may exist, but kids out of wedlock is far more common among blacks than whites.

Just the statistics, If you don't like them, then tell your fellow blacks to stop having kids out of wedlock

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Feb 22, 2013
 
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> I don't recall Jesus telling his disciples to take a pair of shackles and a musket gun when they preach of his kingdom. Can you guide me to that scripture?
Luke 22:35

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Not understanding it but continuing in the spread is two different things entirely. They kept the supply of those contaminated blankets coming anyway. Didn't know my a...
There is only one confirmed incident of that happening

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke 22:35
Luke 22:51

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of85
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 min scirocco 2,748
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 37 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 86
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 54 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 28,652
muslim brotherhood authorizes 'anal jihad' 1 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 58
Do we need to impeach Obama to save America? 1 hr tranpsosition 33
Music 2 hr Pale Rider 9
Will Obama Resign From Office? 4 hr tranpsosition 584
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••