Why do African Americans HATE Somalis?
WiseAmerican

United States

#43 Feb 21, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to learn the history of Africa. Blacks kill each other without having ever seen Whites. The only effect thing that restrains Black violence is "real Christianity" that teaches morals, restraint and self control which you Blacks have abandoned to follow Jeremiah Wright, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan and the "blame whitey" message.
Who taught the Irish and British to war for hundreds of years? How about the Germans in the 1940's? The British and French? Maybe it's you that needs a history lesson.
WiseAmerican

United States

#44 Feb 21, 2013
Zoe wrote:
Don't park your car at Horton's on Cleveland Avenue in Columbus, the cesspool, or the Somali men will sit on it and smoke their cigarettes and drink their coffee and totally ignore you until you put your car in gear to leave. Utilize the drive thru or go to another Horton's!
Ha! I bet they won't sit their bony asses on a street thugs car!!!

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#45 Feb 21, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Ha! I bet they won't sit their bony asses on a street thugs car!!!
Sporting a C-4 belt, you bet they would.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#46 Feb 21, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Who taught the Irish and British to war for hundreds of years? How about the Germans in the 1940's? The British and French? Maybe it's you that needs a history lesson.
England and Ireland, have only fought three wars

Norman Conquest
Cromwellian Conquest
Easter Rising/Irish Civil War/Troubles

Most of the time was simply an occupation, not really that violent.
WiseAmerican

United States

#47 Feb 21, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tutsi and Hutu violence of a few years ago wasn't caused by whites. Gotta agree with you here.
Wrong! The Belgium played favorites with the Tutsi and marginalized the Hutu in every way. 1962 after Belgium sucked up the natural resources that Germany didn't get, they left, leaving a power vacuum and ethnic tension behind. The rest is history. You cannot escape the fact that Europe caused a lot of mischief in Africa!
Spookhere F trolls

Toledo, OH

#48 Feb 21, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Ha! I bet they won't sit their bony asses on a street thugs car!!!
They get close to my car or truck and that skinny is going to get a lead inject to the brain. And I use pork fat to lube my bullet when loading.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#49 Feb 21, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong! The Belgium played favorites with the Tutsi and marginalized the Hutu in every way. 1962 after Belgium sucked up the natural resources that Germany didn't get, they left, leaving a power vacuum and ethnic tension behind. The rest is history. You cannot escape the fact that Europe caused a lot of mischief in Africa!
European colonial rulers, were in most cases, better than what replaced them.
WiseAmerican

United States

#50 Feb 21, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sporting a C-4 belt, you bet they would.
Too soft of a target! There's no glory for an jihads to kill a infidel thug!
WiseAmerican

United States

#51 Feb 21, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
England and Ireland, have only fought three wars
Norman Conquest
Cromwellian Conquest
Easter Rising/Irish Civil War/Troubles
Most of the time was simply an occupation, not really that violent.
Not that violent?? Another revisionist moment? Having a sword Pierce your chest or a mace crack your skull is not violent ...nooooo! They were just having a disagreement :-)
WiseAmerican

United States

#52 Feb 21, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
European colonial rulers, were in most cases, better than what replaced them.
So says the one cracking the whip across a bare back!

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#53 Feb 21, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Not that violent?? Another revisionist moment? Having a sword Pierce your chest or a mace crack your skull is not violent ...nooooo! They were just having a disagreement :-)
Tribal societies are in almost nonstop low-intensity warfare (like Columbia has been for the past few decades)

England/Ireland, had only three major flareups in the past millenia

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#54 Feb 21, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> So says the one cracking the whip across a bare back!
So says the one who's people would die without the theft via EBT from whitey!
Zoe

Circleville, OH

#55 Feb 21, 2013
Spookhere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
They get close to my car or truck and that skinny is going to get a lead inject to the brain. And I use pork fat to lube my bullet when loading.
As a homecare nurse, I was stuck taking care of folks in this area. They did sit on my car. When I came out of Horton's, my car was surrounded by taxi cabs and numerous Somali men sitting on the hood. They were really rude. And to top it off, when I went into the restroom, there were clothes on floor and it appeared people had been bathing or something in there. Then as I left, they were sitting on my car. I never went back! My husband said I should have called the police. I thought that was stupid though. The police have better things to do. I did call Horton's Corporate and made them aware of what was going on there, loitering, etc.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#56 Feb 21, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> So says the one cracking the whip across a bare back!
Bawahhhhhhhhhhhhh........

I am so tired of hearing you bytch about shyte that has nothing to do with you or anyone else living since 1865......

You have claimed to be a successful black man and since your God obama is POTUS, it is readily apparent that there are no doors close to Americans of pigment......

STFU already whiner......

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#57 Feb 21, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bawahhhhhhhhhhhhh........
I am so tired of hearing you bytch about shyte that has nothing to do with you or anyone else living since 1865......
You have claimed to be a successful black man and since your God obama is POTUS, it is readily apparent that there are no doors close to Americans of pigment......
STFU already whiner......
One isn't freed from slavery, to them, until one becomes the slavemaster.

There were blacks that owned slaves in the Antebellum South.

That is usually deleted from the history books.
WiseAmerican

United States

#58 Feb 21, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bawahhhhhhhhhhhhh........
I am so tired of hearing you bytch about shyte that has nothing to do with you or anyone else living since 1865......
You have claimed to be a successful black man and since your God obama is POTUS, it is readily apparent that there are no doors close to Americans of pigment......
STFU already whiner......
When you're perped walked in shackles we'll see how tough you are.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#59 Feb 21, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> When you're perped walked in shackles we'll see how tough you are.
Well I guess that reply makes as much sense as any of the other BS you have spewed here......

Again.....Bawahhhhhhhhhhhhh... .....

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#60 Feb 21, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> When you're perped walked in shackles we'll see how tough you are.
When "you people" burn your own 'hoods down again, we will sweep the streets.

Lincoln had the right idea, send you all back to Africa.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#61 Feb 21, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> When you're perped walked in shackles we'll see how tough you are.
We are baby...every pay day when we look at the deductions to feed, clothe and house your people.
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#62 Feb 21, 2013
Samiya wrote:
I grew up in the United States, Taxes and Ohio to be exact. I've been here since I was a really young girl. I went to school here and just recently graduated from The Ohio State University. Currently, I'm working for our first owned family business and I will be working here to get a management experience for a year or so before I venture out into this world to find something of my own. Perhaps, I will do investments back in my country while working here or just go back to school to get masters. I don't know what is the next step of my life at this moment. However, I do know that I will forever be working my butt off so that my children do not suffer the way I have because of the civil war, adapting to new countries, to new people/languages/culture. It was tough for my generation. That is why many of them are either Uni educated or getting their education and are hard working. So what I wanted to know is, I have noticed some people (mainly AAs) who judge Somalis for no darn reason. They truly are hard working people. If only you guys knew the statistics of crime rates and economy in the areas they live in now, you would very much appreciate them. I will give you one example, the apartments on Agler rd on the northside, there used to be many African Americans living there...as soon as Somalis started moving...the crime rates have gone down drastically. Anyways, I'm just saying...before you start hating on some people...learn about them first. Mind you that in EVERY single Somalis heart and mind...they will one day go back to their country...our future looks bright now...centralized government that is now recognized by the world and OIL and many other resources found on our lands...and many companies planning to invest in it. BEFORE you know it....Somalia will be the DUBIA of AFRICA. Best believe it. They won't be here very long anyways...so just be patient. PAY BACK IS A BITCH THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!
Same real reason White people in America (mostly hill billies) hates their European ancestors, the British Empire built this colony and they hate us! I found that Americans in general are very disrespectful to anything they are not comfortable with and know little about history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manuel Noriega is dead. 10 min Brice N Livingston 1
America Held Hostage Day 130 11 min They cannot kill ... 2
Champagne Popsicles 13 min They cannot kill ... 2
Sandkneegers get on the boat 3 hr Tim 12
Groundwork for Trump Impeachment by May 31 4 hr The Framers 4
America Held Hostage Day 130 4 hr John Kerry 1
!!Add a word drop a word !! (Jun '12) 7 hr They cannot kill ... 627
Russian investigation update🙀 7 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 34

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages