Ron

Cardington, OH

#23 Feb 7, 2013
If the country is back, why are you here??

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#24 Feb 7, 2013
Samiya wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me or not while I was taking a shower yesterday...I shaved everything and so does every one else. STOP being so ignorant. I think the people u r talking about are the Arabs and Indians who r very hairy lol
Somalis are beautiful all around
I somewhat agree with you. I've seen many Somalis around and some are indeed beautiful people. Now go work on your bathroom skills.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#25 Feb 7, 2013
Samiya wrote:
Only reason why I'm posting here is because I live in Columbus, Ohio and read unforgiven, un-knowdledable, bigotry comments from abtuse minded folks....I'm only trying to enlighted you dimwitted folks a little. Forgive me for my intrusion!:)
My taxes are filling your EBT card, I'd appreciate some more respect

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#26 Feb 17, 2013
Samiya wrote:
I grew up in the United States, Taxes and Ohio to be exact. I've been here since I was a really young girl. I went to school here and just recently graduated from The Ohio State University. Currently, I'm working for our first owned family business and I will be working here to get a management experience for a year or so before I venture out into this world to find something of my own. Perhaps, I will do investments back in my country while working here or just go back to school to get masters. I don't know what is the next step of my life at this moment. However, I do know that I will forever be working my butt off so that my children do not suffer the way I have because of the civil war, adapting to new countries, to new people/languages/culture. It was tough for my generation. That is why many of them are either Uni educated or getting their education and are hard working. So what I wanted to know is, I have noticed some people (mainly AAs) who judge Somalis for no darn reason. They truly are hard working people. If only you guys knew the statistics of crime rates and economy in the areas they live in now, you would very much appreciate them. I will give you one example, the apartments on Agler rd on the northside, there used to be many African Americans living there...as soon as Somalis started moving...the crime rates have gone down drastically. Anyways, I'm just saying...before you start hating on some people...learn about them first. Mind you that in EVERY single Somalis heart and mind...they will one day go back to their country...our future looks bright now...centralized government that is now recognized by the world and OIL and many other resources found on our lands...and many companies planning to invest in it. BEFORE you know it....Somalia will be the DUBIA of AFRICA. Best believe it. They won't be here very long anyways...so just be patient. PAY BACK IS A BITCH THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!
it seems aa get along a lot better with other blacks in the diaspora, like caribbeans and afro-latinos, than with africans.

not really sure why.
Spookhere F trolls

United States

#27 Feb 17, 2013
I love skinnys. They are cheaper than ballistic gelatin.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

#28 Feb 20, 2013
Somalis receive preferential treatment over Blacks with such things as $10,000 dollar vehicle vouchers (ask Toyota Direct), interest free loans and in additional Africans own several businesses on Morse Road where American Blacks work for them - despite having been in America for only a few short years Somalis have risen above Blacks as have all others immigrant groups due to American Blacks lack of self control and always living in the moment with no emphasis on education or the future or the nuclear family.

Since: Sep 10

wheelersburg

#29 Feb 20, 2013
I call bullshit! you are neither a somali, nor are
you a blk person, nice try!

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30 Feb 20, 2013
Wouldn't it make more sense to label the Somalis as "African-Americans". ..seeing as they actually are from Africa?

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#31 Feb 20, 2013
-tip- wrote:
Wouldn't it make more sense to label the Somalis as "African-Americans". ..seeing as they actually are from Africa?
You know the drill, they will never become Americans, same as a lot of immigrants, choosing to live in their own little groups and sponging off the system that brought them here.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#32 Feb 20, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know the drill, they will never become Americans, same as a lot of immigrants, choosing to live in their own little groups and sponging off the system that brought them here.
No Muslim can assimilate into the Western culture.
Zoe

Circleville, OH

#33 Feb 20, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Where is Taxes?
All my axes live in Taxes!
Zoebutt

Columbus, OH

#34 Feb 20, 2013
Zoe wrote:
<quoted text>
All my axes live in Taxes!
That was brilliant.... not

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#35 Feb 21, 2013
Somalis are nice people, but just like any other group that comes here they keep mostly themselves. Their [ Arab] culture and religion keeps them separate from blacks in America, and the Islamic culture forbids pork, Christianity, sex before marriage ( this is debatable), and western holidays or celebrations. Blacks in America have more in common with whites than they do with blacks from Africa who are here presently. Many Somalis either don't speak English or won't speak English if they don't have to, like many other foreign cultures.

As I've said on this forum many times before, that black Americans are a Frankenstein creation from white bigoted racist back 200 years ago, and from Jim Crow down south, and institutional racism that laws are constantly trying to defeat. Blacks have 'lost their minds' due to the negative image that has been drilled into their psyches for generations by bigots.

Blacks are confused because they have bits n pieces of culture that is a amalgamation of psuedo Africa, and the worst part of European 'gangster culture' from entertainment industry

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#36 Feb 21, 2013
Somali (east Africans) do not fare well with west Africans (Bantus) either. They, Somalis, are also brainwashed by European standards of beauty and often criticize west Africans (Nigerians, Ghanians, Senegalese, ect.) for having courser hair , darker skin tone,and wider noses. They're both Islamist but that ol' racist mindset from Mr. white colonizer, has set into the thinking of Somalis. Somalis have a lot of Italian and/or Arab bloodlines, so they 'think' this makes them genetically superior, not understanding that it does just the opposite. Being a man who loves the looks of ALL women, regardless of ethnicity, I find that there's beauty in every culture/race.

And Samiya, although most of you wear abaya and jilbab to cover yourselves, I know the kinds of bodies you have under there! You're no different from the big butts and tits that the blacks have we see every day, you just have skinnier frames from your cultural diets.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

#37 Feb 21, 2013
Somalis are taking the jobs of American Blacks and their benefits too. For each Black baby that is murdered in an abortion mill a Somali arrives from Africa to take its place.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

#38 Feb 21, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
Somali (east Africans) do not fare well with west Africans (Bantus) either. They, Somalis, are also brainwashed by European standards of beauty and often criticize west Africans (Nigerians, Ghanians, Senegalese, ect.) for having courser hair , darker skin tone,and wider noses. They're both Islamist but that ol' racist mindset from Mr. white colonizer, has set into the thinking of Somalis. Somalis have a lot of Italian and/or Arab bloodlines, so they 'think' this makes them genetically superior, not understanding that it does just the opposite. Being a man who loves the looks of ALL women, regardless of ethnicity, I find that there's beauty in every culture/race.
And Samiya, although most of you wear abaya and jilbab to cover yourselves, I know the kinds of bodies you have under there! You're no different from the big butts and tits that the blacks have we see every day, you just have skinnier frames from your cultural diets.
I have also heard that Somalis look down on darker skinned peoples, especially the Ethiopians.

How does this make you feel Wise American?

How can you blames Whites for the evils of Blacks?

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#39 Feb 21, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
I have also heard that Somalis look down on darker skinned peoples, especially the Ethiopians.
How does this make you feel Wise American?
How can you blames Whites for the evils of Blacks?
What Somalis do or don't do, who they like or don't like makes no difference to me! I don't lose sleep over it truthfully. I blame the whites who planted the seed of hate in the psyche of ignorant blacks!

You know, on judgement day, the Devil will say to God, "I didn't make anyone do evil, how can I be blamed for the sins of man?" The answer will simply be, "You planted the seed, Lucifer!"
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

#40 Feb 21, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> What Somalis do or don't do, who they like or don't like makes no difference to me! I don't lose sleep over it truthfully. I blame the whites who planted the seed of hate in the psyche of ignorant blacks!
You know, on judgement day, the Devil will say to God, "I didn't make anyone do evil, how can I be blamed for the sins of man?" The answer will simply be, "You planted the seed, Lucifer!"
You need to learn the history of Africa. Blacks kill each other without having ever seen Whites. The only effect thing that restrains Black violence is "real Christianity" that teaches morals, restraint and self control which you Blacks have abandoned to follow Jeremiah Wright, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan and the "blame whitey" message.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#41 Feb 21, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to learn the history of Africa. Blacks kill each other without having ever seen Whites. The only effect thing that restrains Black violence is "real Christianity" that teaches morals, restraint and self control which you Blacks have abandoned to follow Jeremiah Wright, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan and the "blame whitey" message.
The Tutsi and Hutu violence of a few years ago wasn't caused by whites. Gotta agree with you here.
Zoe

Circleville, OH

#42 Feb 21, 2013
Don't park your car at Horton's on Cleveland Avenue in Columbus, the cesspool, or the Somali men will sit on it and smoke their cigarettes and drink their coffee and totally ignore you until you put your car in gear to leave. Utilize the drive thru or go to another Horton's!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 7 min BizzyBee 40
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 8 min Pale Rider 3,551
Connecticut: Democrat arrested Voter Fraud 12 min Duke for Mayor 10
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 16 min Duke for Mayor 78
The Political Nazi's are at it again! 30 min Male 81
Double standards for muslims, bending league rules 58 min Black Rhino 44
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Duke for Mayor 31,491
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 5 hr Duke for Mayor 385

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]