Attorneys: 'Agony and terror' await O...

Attorneys: 'Agony and terror' await Ohio killer

There are 81 comments on the News Herald story from Jan 7, 2014, titled Attorneys: 'Agony and terror' await Ohio killer. In it, News Herald reports that:

This arctic blast we're enduring isn't nearly as cold as my heart as I pass out final grades for... COLUMBUS - Ohio's untried execution method, the first of its kind in the nation, will cause the condemned killer of a pregnant woman 'agony and terror' as he struggles to breathe, attorneys trying to stop the execution argued in federal court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Herald.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bart

Chillicothe, OH

#101 Jan 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't weigh on your shoulders unless you're a judge, jury member or an executioner. In fact, in cases where the death penalty is ruled, I think the family should have the option to twist the petcock that ends that persons life.
As for myself, if something tragic was to happen to a member of my family, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing that my tax dollars that were being deducted out of my paycheck every week were going to support the animal that killed my family member and changed my life forever. I would want some closure and satisfaction.
Even God permits man to off evildoers.
Would you also be upset that your tax dollars are being used to pay out to the family of someone who was wrongfully executed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tired of trump's lies yet? 4 min MarkJ- 134
Bipartisan bill to protect dreamers 9 min Pope Che Reagan C... 24
West Mansfield Fats 🍔🍟🍕... 16 min UTrashy 16
BREAKING: John Glenn Croaks!!! 34 min Male 16
$125 BILLION Pentagon waste.. 1 hr UTrashy 21
People of Topix 8 hr UTrashy 39
Drumpf's Latest Cabinet Picks: Mayor McCheese, ... 10 hr anonymous 12

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance