of 3
Next Last
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#44 Jul 27, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't been paying attention.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/02/us/obama-ur...
Yeah... the 1.2 trillion wasn't enough. Nobody's paying attention when he opens his mouth anymore.
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#45 Jul 27, 2014
How the Stimulus Plan Will Work

Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House.
One is from Chicago, another is from Tennessee, and the third is from Minnesota. All three go with a White House official to examine the fence.The Minnesota contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works some figures with a pencil.
"Well," he says, "I figure the job will run about $900:$400 for materials,$400 for my crew and $100 profit for me.
"The Tennessee contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says, "I can do this job for $700:$300 for materials,$300 for my crew and $100 profit for me."
The Chicago contractor doesn't measure or figure, but leans over to the WhiteHouse official and whispers, "$2,700."
The official, incredulous, says, "You didn't even measure like the other guys!
How did you come up with such a high figure?"The Chicago contractor whispers back, "$1000 for me,$1000 for you, and we hire the guy from Tennessee to fix the fence.
""Done!" replies the government official.
And that, my friends, is how the new stimulus plan will work.
Male

Westerville, OH

#46 Jul 27, 2014
<quoted text>
This isn't the first time you have failed to understand what was written in an article.
Wrong again, Che. This article clearly reflects to any adult who has been paying attention to the Administrations actions over the last five and a half years, all the "stimulus" spending by Obama has FAILED.

If all that "stimulus" (QE1-4) had accomplished "shovel ready projects" as it was intended, the president would not be back peddling and once again asking for more money to do the exact same thing. Beam me up!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#47 Jul 27, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, Che. This article clearly reflects to any adult who has been paying attention to the Administrations actions over the last five and a half years, all the "stimulus" spending by Obama has FAILED.
If all that "stimulus" (QE1-4) had accomplished "shovel ready projects" as it was intended, the president would not be back peddling and once again asking for more money to do the exact same thing. Beam me up!
Where in the article you posted does it say what you just wrote?

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#48 Jul 27, 2014
<quoted text>

enjoy :-)
Male

Westerville, OH

#49 Jul 27, 2014
<quoted text>
You see Che, sometimes it's not what an article says, but what it doesn't say that tells the real story.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#50 Jul 28, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
You see Che, sometimes it's not what an article says, but what it doesn't say that tells the real story.
Ohhhh. I see. I will begin to look for that the next time you post an article that doesn't support your assertion.

By the way, Ted Cruz is a closet pedophile. Sorry to break the bad news to you.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/27/gi...
Male

Columbus, OH

#51 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Ohhhh. I see. I will begin to look for that the next time you post an article that doesn't support your assertion.
By the way, Ted Cruz is a closet pedophile. Sorry to break the bad news to you.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/27/gi...
The Lunchtime Observer guy observers: "Paying for birth control is so much more important than worrying about crumbling bridges in this country, or worn out electrical grids."

You tell us we haven't been paying attention? You post a NY Times propaganda article to support your point that Obama is doing something about infrastructure? The imperial President Obama who demagogue's EACH and every issue under the sun in an all out assault to marginalize and ridicule every Republican (conservative or rino) in Congress while our bold and arrogant Emperor once again declares “Middle-class families can’t wait for Republicans in Congress to do stuff. So sue me,” Mr. Obama said.“As long as they’re doing nothing, I’m not going to apologize for trying to do something.”

If you are gonna post some half-wit communist propaganda BS article that insinuates congressional republicans are doing nothing, while he our "benevolent dictator" has to do it all by himself and you have the audacity to expect Representatives or Senators on the other side of the isle ought to work with our "KING" because only he knows what's best for the "proletariat" King Obama knows what the correct priorities of the American people should be. Not me, not my family, not anyone else but he, Obama.

Well I pay attention, I remember the "stimulus" I remember "shovel ready" and Congress gave him Trillions, so it seems to me we did it the Kings way, and for some reason it still needs fixed or jobs will be lost. So just maybe the King's economy isn't as good as he claims and we're being set up for a possible dismal 3rd quarter economic report that Obama can then blame on, wait for it..., wait for it..., the do nothing Republicans! or Bush? Again!

Below is some more progressive propaganda for you Che. Enjoy!

U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann proposed “Americanization” labor camps for Central American unaccompanied children.

“I’m calling on all of us, Obama and Congress and everyone, to chip in and build special new facilities…‘Americanization facilities,’ if you will,” Bachmann said.

http://thinkprogress.org/immigration/2014/07/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iran, the threat to peace 13 min BizzyBee 16
Where has Rowdy been? 19 min Joe Fabeets 50
Who Do You Support 33 min Duke for Mayor 2
homosexuality is a "lifestyle choice" 49 min Pope Che Reagan C... 94
exclusive — ted cruz details ‘path to victory’ 2 hr They cannot kill ... 4
United States Of American, the threaten to peace 2 hr FOXNEWS USOA LIARS 0
Resident of Columbus suburb calls off hunt to c... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Duke for Mayor 5,400
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST

NFL 8:43AM
Jimmy Haslam: Browns have to get a QB in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:17 AM