Mayor Michael Coleman has been in office for 15 years

Dec 31, 2013 Full story: WTVN-AM Columbus 18

Columbus Mayor Michael Coleman takes the title of the city's longest serving mayor as 2014 begins.

Full Story

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#1 Dec 31, 2013
Shows how stupid the voters of Columbus are!
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#2 Dec 31, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
Shows how stupid the voters of Columbus are!
If breathing wasn't an involuntary function they would suffocate.
Little White Lie

United States

#3 Dec 31, 2013
Maybe you're stupid.
Scheherazade

Reynoldsburg, OH

#4 Dec 31, 2013
and look at the great financial position that Columbus is in. guess it kinda usurps your "black leadership is a downfall" memes....
Duke for Mayor

Richfield, OH

#5 Dec 31, 2013
Scheherazade wrote:
and look at the great financial position that Columbus is in. guess it kinda usurps your "black leadership is a downfall" memes....
Show me the facts to back up the finances of Columbus. I wish I lived there. I might just move there if you can convince me, German Village is me.

woof
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Detroit, MI

#6 Dec 31, 2013
I don't recall in over forty years in this City any Republican mayor repaving the bumpy pot holes and crumbling roads we've had to suffer year after year. Some of you who live beyond 270 either direction, have fairly new streets, sidewalks, and curbing, so you haven't lived through the awful street conditions that a lot of us has in the past.

You guys get off the exit ramps, scurry into a building for work, get out at 5:00 pm, head to the nearest ramp to 270, and never experience traveling more than two streets in Columbusproper to get where you're going.

Coleman has used that money to repair much needed infrastructure that has been grossly neglected for decades under the Republican alcoholic mayors we've had in this City.

Have anyone noticed how smooth 270, and the major roads are now throughout Columbus? I'm sure the hundreds of white construction workers who repaired those roads don't have much negative comments about Coleman!
You naysayers prove me wrong!
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#7 Dec 31, 2013
Busing in 1977 brought White flight which removed a huge tax base from the City of Columbus to the suburbs with the resulting increases in criminal activity and poor functioning intercity schools which follow Black leadership like night follows day in Columbus, Detroit, Harlem, Haiti, Somalia or Sudan.

Each day the north side is worse in terms of crime and it all leads back to Black liberal leadership.

Given enough time, White flight = Urban blight.
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Dec 31, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
Busing in 1977 brought White flight which removed a huge tax base from the City of Columbus to the suburbs with the resulting increases in criminal activity and poor functioning intercity schools which follow Black leadership like night follows day in Columbus, Detroit, Harlem, Haiti, Somalia or Sudan.
Each day the north side is worse in terms of crime and it all leads back to Black liberal leadership.
Given enough time, White flight = Urban blight.
Whites, for the most part, were already out of the inner- cities during 77'. The busing was done to take urban children to the suburban school districts! Not the other way around. I believe Blacks would've done better if they were to stay and build their communities back then. The Black professionals left the urban areas just as the whites did! There were mostly uneducated, welfare depending, drug dealers and junkies left for the children to emulate.

Now we see the results!
A few Black professionals in a city of thousands is no match for all the negative influences in the hood. Thousands of Black professionals would've made a difference, because there would've been a need to enforce law, order, and standards because EVERYONE' S shyt would be affected and not just a selected few. That's why the principles of Kwanzaa is a must in order for Blacks to strive into the next century! You whites can help by pushing your Representatives to preach that message and stop just being a criticising bigot.
Duke for Mayor

Richfield, OH

#9 Dec 31, 2013
wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Whites, for the most part, were already out of the inner- cities during 77'. The busing was done to take urban children to the suburban school districts! Not the other way around. I believe Blacks would've done better if they were to stay and build their communities back then. The Black professionals left the urban areas just as the whites did! There were mostly uneducated, welfare depending, drug dealers and junkies left for the children to emulate.
Now we see the results!
A few Black professionals in a city of thousands is no match for all the negative influences in the hood. Thousands of Black professionals would've made a difference, because there would've been a need to enforce law, order, and standards because EVERYONE' S shyt would be affected and not just a selected few. That's why the principles of Kwanzaa is a must in order for Blacks to strive into the next century! You whites can help by pushing your Representatives to preach that message and stop just being a criticising bigot.
You're a dummy, you'd be better off in another state. Twit...
Duke for Mayor

Richfield, OH

#10 Dec 31, 2013
<quoted text> Whites, for the most part, were already out of the inner- cities during 77'. The busing was done to take urban children to the suburban school districts! Not the other way around. I believe Blacks would've done better if they were to stay and build their communities back then. The Black professionals left the urban areas just as the whites did! There were mostly uneducated, welfare depending, drug dealers and junkies left for the children to emulate.
Now we see the results!
Change your name to dumbafrican.........

woof
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Columbus, OH

#12 Dec 31, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Change your name to dumbafrican.........
woof
Oh lookie! A retarded child who jacks peoples Avatars and post idiotic high school babble and thinks it's funny. Change your name to little dumb bitch!

Since: Dec 11

Middletown, OH

#13 Jan 1, 2014
I used to live in Columbus, went back for an event and visited some friends. Stopped on Morse Rd. in a couple of places and thought I was in Somalia, or Mexico, or Mandelaville. You blacks are talking to yourselves. No one believes in failed Africanization. You'll keep destroying yourselves and civic institutions and walk on bended knee to uncle Barack for sustanence. Destroy, repeat, blame YT, stand in line. Keep the faith.
Chino

Columbus, OH

#14 Jan 1, 2014
Shanikwah wrote:
I used to live in Columbus, went back for an event and visited some friends. Stopped on Morse Rd. in a couple of places and thought I was in Somalia, or Mexico, or Mandelaville. You blacks are talking to yourselves. No one believes in failed Africanization. You'll keep destroying yourselves and civic institutions and walk on bended knee to uncle Barack for sustanence. Destroy, repeat, blame YT, stand in line. Keep the faith.
Shut the fk up.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#15 Jan 1, 2014
Chino wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the fk up.
Go hang yourself, after you pick the lettuce
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Columbus, OH

#16 Jan 1, 2014
Shanikwah wrote:
The yt moved to the Polaris and Powell area, Somalis and W. Africans, as well as Latinos bought or rent out the buildings that yt abandoned, and started shops and groceries that cater TO THEIR CULTURE, and your sorry ass has the nerve and arrogance to question what someone else does with what they pay for! Shut your fkin potato stuffer! You see non- whites living THEIR American dream and you shit on them, and with the same forked tongue you holler individual freedoms and freemarket economics.
Next time you post your ignorance, think about the reasons why Blacks and Latinos don't like people of your ilk! Your entire philosophy is nothing but white supremacy and anti- minority self- determination. Mind your own business chimp.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#17 Jan 1, 2014
<quoted text> The yt moved to the Polaris and Powell area, Somalis and W. Africans, as well as Latinos bought or rent out the buildings that yt abandoned, and started shops and groceries that cater TO THEIR CULTURE, and your sorry ass has the nerve and arrogance to question what someone else does with what they pay for! Shut your fkin potato stuffer! You see non- whites living THEIR American dream and you shit on them, and with the same forked tongue you holler individual freedoms and freemarket economics.
Next time you post your ignorance, think about the reasons why Blacks and Latinos don't like people of your ilk! Your entire philosophy is nothing but white supremacy and anti- minority self- determination. Mind your own business chimp.
Skinnys like shit they smell like a portajohn in the summer in need of a pump out
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Columbus, OH

#18 Jan 1, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Skinnys like shit they smell like a portajohn in the summer in need of a pump out
As long as they stay outta my way driving I don't have anything to say about them. They pretty much avoid American Blacks at all cost...haha!
Chino

United States

#19 Jan 2, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>Go hang yourself, after you pick the lettuce
They'll be picking you up from the hospital, pig.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 11 min Old Timer 962
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 50 min truth 2,449
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 1 hr Duke for Mayor 91
Somali immigrants fight for improvements to Nor... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 15
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 1 hr Male 59
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Male 3,570
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Canton 31,504

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]